Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,030 Standard Supporter
    Others were yelling for the police. Phuck them.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    And why the fuck is a 17 year old out running around with a rifle. I saw a number of takes on this early this morning. I don't think any are the full story. But safe to say, 17yos aren't EMTs.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,497 Founders Club
    Happiness is a warm gun

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

And why the fuck is a 17 year old out running around with a rifle. I saw a number of takes on this early this morning. I don't think any are the full story. But safe to say, 17yos aren't EMTs.

Agree, about him being an EMT and I too wouldn't counsel anyone be they 17 or 47 to be out walking the street in that environment carrying a rifle unless they are protecting their property/family. But that being said he has just as much right to be there as the "protesters" and if he was being assaulted as it appears in the video he has every right to defend himself.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam
    They sure scrambled once he started firing. Stupid.
    Looked like peaceful self defense
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    Why should police investigate just this single incident from the riot? Equal treatment under the law should means no investigation and open season on communists.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam

You can be an EMT "in training" I believe and have taken most of the necessary classes. How that ends up in this situation I have no idea.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    The last guy shot had a 'Paramedic' hat on and pulled a gun from his waistband while running to the guy on the ground. He saw the guy shooting and backed up to say 'don't shoot', then rushed him to try and execute him, like he was trying to perform a move in Call of Duty. POS Unfortunate that last shot wasn't a few more inches to the right.

Loved the first guy rushing the guy on the ground was all 'welp, fuck this, I found out and I'm out'
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    ANTIFA is armed and shooting people not as much coverage in the news.................
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

You can be an EMT "in training" I believe and have taken most of the necessary classes. How that ends up in this situation I have no idea.
    Ok, you might be right, I always confuse EMT vs. paramedic.

This is a total mess, the guy with the rifle might be on the correct side of razor thin legal rights but he sure as shit shouldn’t feel good about what happened.

The failures that lead to this weren’t 5 minutes before or 5 hours before it was the months and years of coddling rioters and this emotion fueled entitlement that leads to people “running down this path”.

As a husband and father I get a pit in my stomach thinking about what I’d have do if that shit came trying to knock my door down. If you think I’m being dramatic, please watch what is happening in Portland neighborhoods.

Is it on TV? IN HD?

Good post by the way

They aren't coming to Temecula. MAGA country