Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SCIENCE: Senior Epidemiologist: Wearing Face Masks Is “Very Dangerous”

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    I'm seeing more of the N95 masks with the ventilator cap. Let's moist air out and filters the new air in. Commentators say that this isn't protecting the public. But it does provide better protection for the user. Karen's will need to get this mask banned and get back to using those super efficient cloth masks.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter

"By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain."

— Russell Blaylock, MD

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    doogie said:

I have a lot to say on this subject, but will leave it at this: some of you are wrong and some of you are right. The science isn’t really confused.

what’s the matter, mask got your tongue?
    no. that would be your wife's pussy.

[burn.gif]
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    Sledog said:

Restaurants requiring a mask to enter and then you immediately remove it once you reach the table is special too. This doesn't do a thing but it's what the health board wants proving they don't know jack shit!

I don't think it proves they don't know jack shit. I think it proves that everyone is under pressure to open the economy and there are haphazard approaches being taken to do it. In a perfect world, everone would sit in a box and this thing would go away. But that's not possible.

I agree. I walk into a restaurant and I have a mask. But when I sit down, I don't. I've been eating out a lot and I've been doing this. I guess they are spreading people out with space between tables and shit. But still, I agree it's a head scratcher. But it's one I'll go with because people need to work and maybe it's helping on the margin.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    The chicom crud just doesn't go away. It is there until the infection rate is less than 1. What does go away are employers. Protect the old people and those with bad existing medical conditions and open up. Biden demanding that tennis players were masks is like pretending that wearing garlic cloves will protect you.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,367

The chicom crud just doesn't go away. It is there until the infection rate is less than 1. What does go away are employers. Protect the old people and those with bad existing medical conditions and open up. Biden demanding that tennis players were masks is like pretending that wearing garlic cloves will protect you.

Of course state rules about who opens and who doesn't are going to be stupid and half-thought out and selective and bullshit. It's state government. What did we? expect.
    Daddy punted to 50 governors. Whatever crazy-quilt we have, it's because Daddy is gutless and disinterested in being President when things get tough.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

I have a lot to say on this subject, but will leave it at this: some of you are wrong and some of you are right. The science isn’t really confused.

what’s the matter, mask got your tongue?
    no. that would be your wife's pussy.

[burn.gif]
    Wife smack... And to think I once considered you a learned man of the law.
    HHusky said:

Of course state rules about who opens and who doesn't are going to be stupid and half-thought out and selective and bullshit. It's state government. What did we? expect.
    Daddy punted to 50 governors. Whatever crazy-quilt we have, it's because Daddy is gutless and disinterested in being President when things get tough.
    Fuck the fuck off with that bullshit, statist

Central planning works for fuck all.

HHusky said:

I missed the day in history class that they discussed the 50 state approaches that won WW2.
    Doogles said:

HHusky said:

I thought he was an authoritarian dictator?
    I didn’t ever claim he was a competent one.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I missed the day in history class that they discussed the 50 state approaches that won WW2.
    You dolt.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You mean when Trump said he had absolute authority on Covid and you idiots lost your shit?

“When somebody is president of the United States, your authority is total," he said. He later added he would issue reports backing up his claim, which legal experts say isn't supported by the Constitution.
    If only Trump would have used Obama's boarder cages to forcibly quarantine American citizens to help contain Covid... Maybe preemptively cage anyone of Chinese decent, since that is where the virus came from.

This is WW2 and its what FDR and HHusky would have wanted.
    edited August 2020
    HHusky said:

Doogles said:

HHusky said:

I thought he was an authoritarian dictator?
    I didn’t ever claim he was a competent one.
    Just when I think the Dazzler reaches a new retardation high score, he levels up.

• WoofWoof Member Posts: 769

"By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain."

— Russell Blaylock, MD

Ah yes, I too get my medical advice from a guy who thinks chemtrails are killing us all.

https://youtu.be/rCErrX_bWew