Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SCIENCE: Senior Epidemiologist: Wearing Face Masks Is “Very Dangerous”

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
Politics commands you should wear a Mask.

Science disagrees based on Science, Data and Facts etc.

Oh, what to do.

J? Help!

https://summit.news/2020/08/20/swedens-senior-epidemiologist-wearing-face-masks-is-very-dangerous/

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sure. I don't wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle so I don't get a false sense of security, too.

lol

gtfoh
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You do whatever you’re told to do without question or critical thought.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Placebo propaganda isn't the worst thing in the world.
    It is if the placebo makes you sick and the purpose for mandating the placebo is a lie.
    edited August 2020
    doogie said:

You do whatever you’re told to do without question or critical thought.

Tell me more.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sure. I don't wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle so I don't get a false sense of security, too.

lol

gtfoh

That is such a bullshit false analogy. C'mon, man. Don't be a statist bitch. You're better than that.

dflea said:

lol

gtfoh

That is such a bullshit false analogy. C'mon, man. Don't be a statist bitch. You're better than that.

So calling me a statist is the road you want to go down, huh?

Fine with me.

The analogy is valid. Masks are dangerous like guns are dangerous - which means not dangerous at all, either one - the user is - you're just so eager to gobble political cock that you're going to pretend masks are dangerous when they clearly aren't. Just like the liberals trying to get your guns banned. Dangerous!

And then you're going to call me a statist.

Fuck off and quit plagiarism Damone's shit, fucko.

And look at doogie suck your dick for it. lol

edited August 2020
    dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

gtfoh

Fine with me.

The analogy is valid. Masks are dangerous like guns are dangerous - which means not dangerous at all, either one - the user is - you're just so eager to gobble political cock that you're going to pretend masks are dangerous when they clearly aren't. Just like the liberals trying to get your guns banned. Dangerous!

I said DON'T be a statist.

Masks may or may not be dangerous. I don't need or want the state to tell me or make decisions on my health and the act of living with something that has enough evidence on both sides of the aisle as to their efficacy.

But clearly, you've determined the mandate is worth the risk to my OWN health because maybe granny will walk within 6 feet of me at the exact same time I sneeze? Fuck that.

Damone can do whatever he wants. Just like you should be able to - if you want to wear a mask, go for it.

It isn't at all like helmet wearing. False analogy. Nobody may or may not have their health impacted by putting on a helmet. They may or may not have their health impacted when their head hits the pavement - but that's assumption of risk.

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

gtfoh

Fine with me.

I said DON'T be a statist.

Masks may or may not be dangerous. I don't need or want the state to tell me or make decisions on my health and the act of living with something that has enough evidence on both sides of the aisle as to their efficacy.

But clearly, you've determined the mandate is worth the risk to my OWN health because maybe granny will walk within 6 feet of me at the exact same time I sneeze? Fuck that.

Damone can do whatever he wants. Just like you should be able to - if you want to wear a mask, go for it.

It isn't at all like helmet wearing. False analogy. Nobody may or may not have their health impacted by putting on a helmet. They may or may not have their health impacted when their head hits the pavement - but that's assumption of risk.

Tell me more about the risks to your health from wearing a mask. Is this when you pretend the .001% of people with some kind of health concern are to be listened to but the .1% of people whose health might be negatively impacted by someone not wearing a mask aren't?

You're desperate to justify your bullshit. Just like gun control dumbfucks. Masks aren't dangerous to anyone. They might negatively impact an immensely small percentage of the population. And there's pretty good evidence they slow down the spread of covid.

Dumb hill. It's no surprise doogie decided to die on it. He's a house mouse that likes to confront ladies at the park about not wearing a mask.,
    edited August 2020
    Sativa this afternoon, eh?

I agree with the throbber. If there were some good evidence that masks worked and if the state would evenly enforce the mandate but there is mixed evidence and the state has rules for me but not for the rioters. So, phuck that. I minimally comply because the poor employee at Freddie's is just doing his job. But the kabuki theater of putting on my mask at the door of a restaurant and then taking 20 seconds to get to my table and immediately take my mask of is what? Science?

No, dumbfuck. Science is closing the restaurant altogether - but it's smarter to try to minimize spread while not burning the whole thing to the ground. What the fuck is so hard to understand about that? Put your fucking mask on, you lazy, worthless fuck. And stop pretending it affects the health of your vagina.
    Really good sativa.
    ZOOM Fiiiight!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    I have a lot to say on this subject, but will leave it at this: some of you are wrong and some of you are right. The science isn’t really confused.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    Restaurants requiring a mask to enter and then you immediately remove it once you reach the table is special too. This doesn't do a thing but it's what the health board wants proving they don't know jack shit!

I have a lot to say on this subject, but will leave it at this: some of you are wrong and some of you are right. The science isn’t really confused.

what’s the matter, mask got your tongue?