Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Breaking: Steve Bannon arrested

13»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

It appears if I didn't exist, you gals would have to invent me.

You're welcome.

I’m still waiting for your big expose’ on the real reason the SDNY Chief DA was fired, or did you make that up as you do everything else?
    Based on a poll I saw just this morning, the public overwhelmingly shares my take. Doesn't prove the case, but it's a little hard for you to make the case that my view is a fringe belief.
    You still have yet to express your view. You do realize that replacing the Chief doesn’t immediately stop all active prosecutions and investigations? Wait, you probably don’t.

H’s defense apparently is he’s as misinformed and gullible as the general public so long as it’s anti-Trump.. Seems about right. Polls. Clown Car time, Krusty?
    Actually, it was only the SDNY Chief's act of standing up to Butterball that ensured investigations would continue unimpeded. You probably didn't know that.
    Actually, prove it.
    Because he resisted, his deputy is acting head of SDNY right now instead of Butterball's man sliding right into the job.
    What is that supposed to prove? You’re all over the place.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    looks like, “You take down Ghizzy, we’ll get Bannon!” to me.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're welcome.

I’m still waiting for your big expose’ on the real reason the SDNY Chief DA was fired, or did you make that up as you do everything else?
    Based on a poll I saw just this morning, the public overwhelmingly shares my take. Doesn't prove the case, but it's a little hard for you to make the case that my view is a fringe belief.
    You still have yet to express your view. You do realize that replacing the Chief doesn’t immediately stop all active prosecutions and investigations? Wait, you probably don’t.

H’s defense apparently is he’s as misinformed and gullible as the general public so long as it’s anti-Trump.. Seems about right. Polls. Clown Car time, Krusty?
    Actually, it was only the SDNY Chief's act of standing up to Butterball that ensured investigations would continue unimpeded. You probably didn't know that.
    Actually, prove it.
    Because he resisted, his deputy is acting head of SDNY right now instead of Butterball's man sliding right into the job.
    I guess you need a diagram.

I'm not going to teach you remedial politics.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're welcome.

Actually, prove it.

White Flag

I already posted your diagram. Here it is again.

I wanted you to explain yet another of your zany conspiracy theories, Mulder.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're welcome.

Actually, prove it.

White Flag

I already posted your diagram. Here it is again.

I wanted you to explain yet another of your zany conspiracy theories, Mulder.

And we're back where we started. Which grade did you repeat the most?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're welcome.

Actually, prove it.
    as an old Pretend attorney, you sure seem to have forgotten about when #TeamHillary fired all the US Attorneys. *

*Not meant as personal attack if you’re suffering from #TeamJoe style dementia. T’s & P’s if that’s the case.

https://www.courthousenews.com/us-attorneys-appointed-obama-told-resign/amp/

doogie said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're welcome.

Actually, prove it.
    as an old Pretend attorney, you sure seem to have forgotten about when #TeamHillary fired all the US Attorneys. *

*Not meant as personal attack if you’re suffering from #TeamJoe style dementia. T’s & P’s if that’s the case.

https://www.courthousenews.com/us-attorneys-appointed-obama-told-resign/amp/

Firing all US Attorneys vs. Firing the one US Attorney investigating your criminal enterprise

Compare and contrast.