Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Breaking: Steve Bannon arrested

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Let this be a warning to All professional fundraisers who were ever compensated for their efforts and expertise.

You mean fundraisers who represented to donors that they were not being compensated?
    Most aren’t on the right in this thread aren’t defending him. Perhaps you could take this lesson of integrity and objectivity to heart instead of jumping on the outlier, like the partisan hack in you compels you to do. Just a suggestion.
    Speaking of integrity, you won't want to explore how this case sheds light on AG Butterball's sudden desire to remove the SDNY US Attorney a couple months ago. It wasn't just the investigation of Rudy he was trying to quash.
    Wow, that’s a lot of original content from you. Are you feeling OK? I’m used to copy/paste and then you hide a few days.

Sounds like another one of your kooky conspiracy theories. Have you seen a mental health professional yet?

Since you brought it up, though, lay out the full conspiracy. This should be good.

I'll weigh in, I've most likely dealt with more nut cases than anyone here:

HH is so infatuated with daddy that his inability to have daddy has made him hate daddy for staying away. MEAN ORANGE DADDY BAD!
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Let this be a warning to All professional fundraisers who were ever compensated for their efforts and expertise.

You mean fundraisers who represented to donors that they were not being compensated?
    Most aren’t on the right in this thread aren’t defending him. Perhaps you could take this lesson of integrity and objectivity to heart instead of jumping on the outlier, like the partisan hack in you compels you to do. Just a suggestion.
    Speaking of integrity, you won't want to explore how this case sheds light on AG Butterball's sudden desire to remove the SDNY US Attorney a couple months ago. It wasn't just the investigation of Rudy he was trying to quash.
    Wow, that’s a lot of original content from you. Are you feeling OK? I’m used to copy/paste and then you hide a few days.

Sounds like another one of your kooky conspiracy theories. Have you seen a mental health professional yet?

Since you brought it up, though, lay out the full conspiracy. This should be good.

HH is so infatuated with daddy that his inability to have daddy has made him hate daddy for staying away. MEAN ORANGE DADDY BAD!
    Good point. @HHusky used to mention how his Daddy is a conservative. Can’t be easy for him to get his Daddy’s approval at all. His Daddy likely destroys Lionel as easily as he get destroyed here when they talk politics. If he was such a dishonest and arrogant asshole, I might have some sympathy for Sonny. Poor kid.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I think he would get off if he just said "oops"

That usually works for me.

Epstein oops
    Clinton oops
    That senator with the wide stance oops
    Ollie North oops

the list goes on but it works
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    Ollie never said oops. That's what pissed off the dem senators.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Good point. @HHusky used to mention how his Daddy is a conservative. Can’t be easy for him to get his Daddy’s approval at all. His Daddy likely destroys Lionel as easily as he get destroyed here when they talk politics. If he was such a dishonest and arrogant asshole, I might have some sympathy for Sonny. Poor kid.
    Dazzler is pissed because his Dad was still living and spending what he thought he was going to inherit. If you recall, Dazzler had a big hard on against inherited wealth once it dawned on him that he wasn't going to be getting much inherited wealth.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    It appears if I didn't exist, you gals would have to invent me.

You're welcome.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

Dazzler is pissed because his Dad was still living and spending what he thought he was going to inherit. If you recall, Dazzler had a big hard on against inherited wealth once it dawned on him that he wasn't going to be getting much inherited wealth.
    I don’t believe in inherited wealth. If you’re too big of Shitbag that your parents don’t transition their wealth and control to you over time, while living, why do you deserve anything now that they’re dead since you aren’t preserving any legacy?
    HHusky said:

You're welcome.

I’m still waiting for your big expose’ on the real reason the SDNY Chief DA was fired, or did you make that up as you do everything else?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    Lol H turning a W into an L in this thread that truly embodies the Dazzler moniker.

HHusky said:

You're welcome.

I’m still waiting for your big expose’ on the real reason the SDNY Chief DA was fired, or did you make that up as you do everything else?
    Based on a poll I saw just this morning, the public overwhelmingly shares my take. Doesn't prove the case, but it's a little hard for you to make the case that my view is a fringe belief.
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

My inheritance is still growing. I guess you don't follow the stock market.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    The dazzler must be thinking that Trump will win. If Biden wins, stock market tanks and gold will skyrocket.

The dazzler must be thinking that Trump will win. If Biden wins, stock market tanks and gold will skyrocket.

Hope you're right. I'll buy more if it "tanks".
    edited August 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're welcome.

Based on a poll I saw just this morning, the public overwhelmingly shares my take. Doesn't prove the case, but it's a little hard for you to make the case that my view is a fringe belief.
    You still have yet to express your view. You do realize that replacing the Chief doesn’t immediately stop all active prosecutions and investigations? Wait, you probably don’t.

H’s defense apparently is he’s as misinformed and gullible as the general public so long as it’s anti-Trump.. Seems about right. Polls. Clown Car time, Krusty?
    HHusky said:

You’ll buy more stocks to grow your “inheritance?” That’s not how it works. Are you committing fraud in your Daddy’s name?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're welcome.

You still have yet to express your view. You do realize that replacing the Chief doesn’t immediately stop all active prosecutions and investigations? Wait, you probably don’t.

H’s defense apparently is he’s as misinformed and gullible as the general public so long as it’s anti-Trump.. Seems about right. Polls. Clown Car time, Krusty?
    Actually, it was only the SDNY Chief's act of standing up to Butterball that ensured investigations would continue unimpeded. You probably didn't know that.

HHusky said:

You’ll buy more stocks to grow your “inheritance?” That’s not how it works. Are you committing fraud in your Daddy’s name?
    buying stocks = committing fraud? You'll have to explain that one, Ivan.
    edited August 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're welcome.

Actually, it was only the SDNY Chief's act of standing up to Butterball that ensured investigations would continue unimpeded. You probably didn't know that.
    Actually, prove it. Seems to me Ghislaine Maxwell was finally arrested and charged only after the Chief Prosecutor on SDNY was tired. What an odd coincidence. Are you in favor of blocking the prosecution of a pedophile and sex trafficker like the pervert Chief seems to have been doing?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You're welcome.

Actually, prove it.
    Because he resisted, his deputy is acting head of SDNY right now instead of Butterball's man sliding right into the job.