Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Shoppe Has Moved (aka pump my gas Duck)

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Last one leaving Seattle, turn out the lights.

* dumpster fire
    We like to call that an Antifa Warming Station.

• Options

Mrs.Yella is staying here though, right? :o

In all seriousness, I’m so happy for you and your family. Safe travels to your new town.

If you had started the lady hoops bored she might have stayed. Looks like the ship has sailed.
    It's not too late to post nude Skylar Diggins pics in the Wam.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,965
    Founders Club

Bend?

Bend is for the high class. Warm Springs, I’m thinking.
    I thought he went to Springfield??
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Congrats on the move, although I am somewhat questioning judgment by going to Oregon and not Idaho or another red state. But I get that those PNW lifers (of which I am one) probably have a hard tim fully divesting from skiing, water, etc. Smart move to cash out the Seattle equity right now.

Thought about Missoula.
    Missoula is definitely great for outdoor activities, but the winters are brutal. Bend is a better choice imo.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    Swaye's Wigwam

Congrats on the move, although I am somewhat questioning judgment by going to Oregon and not Idaho or another red state. But I get that those PNW lifers (of which I am one) probably have a hard tim fully divesting from skiing, water, etc. Smart move to cash out the Seattle equity right now.

Thought about Missoula.
    Missoula is definitely great for outdoor activities, but the winters are brutal. Bend is a better choice imo.
    Missoula is in the banana belt of MT so not that cold. But I think they get a lot of grey inversion days in the winter. Bend is vastly better weather.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2020

One less old fuck zig zagging around at 10 mph to avoid ;)

*old fuck who was zipping down future Olympic downhill runs while you were still on your mama’s teet @PostGameOrangeSlices

So Bachelor became part of Ikon pass but it’s not unlimited days. I don’t think it will get overrun like some places but we’ll see.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

Bend is pretty nice. I used to race the High Desert 100 down there back in the day. I always dug making the trip down for that weekend.

Did you sell your place to some pinko commies from Cali?

Some nice UW employees
    So yes

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Living in California for the last 10 years, I think the commie pinkos are from Washington and Oregon.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

Living in California for the last 10 years, I think the commie pinkos are from Washington and Oregon.

Confirmed. I'm one
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,965
    Founders Club

dflea said:

Bend is pretty nice. I used to race the High Desert 100 down there back in the day. I always dug making the trip down for that weekend.

Did you sell your place to some pinko commies from Cali?

Some nice UW employees

• Options

Thought about Missoula.
    Missoula is in the banana belt of MT so not that cold. But I think they get a lot of grey inversion days in the winter. Bend is vastly better weather.
    I guaran-fucking-tee you the coeds at U of Montana are exponentially hotter than Central Oregon Community College.

IKW
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thought about Missoula.
    I guaran-fucking-tee you the coeds at U of Montana are exponentially hotter than Central Oregon Community College.

IKW
    Don’t disagree. But the MILFs of Bend > Missoula.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bend?

Yup. Now it’s a life of perving on hot Milfs and super faggy fruity beers. I had a cucumber sour ale and I didn’t hate it.
    Tell us how good the cucumber sour claw is as soon as they come out.

My daughter worked at the Deschutes Brewery - decent grub and beer.

Good move to get the hell away from Seattle