Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One hidden shitstain of this cancelled season

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Is it means one more year of employment for John Donovan.

He's getting at least two seasons here. Now we won't get a real OC until the 2023 season at the absolute soonest.

FMFYFE butt especially fuck Jimmy Lake.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Hopefully, he will base this year retention of coaches based on recruiting results and guts KB, Gregory, Harris
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    FireCohen said:

Hopefully, he will base this year retention of coaches based on recruiting results and guts KB, Gregory, Harris

Your optimism is cute
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Your optimism is cute
    Doog in me is just grasping for reasons to doog
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    2023 will be special.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,705
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty sure this was the year for the Cuogs and the Apple Cup too
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Best thing is Oregon thought this year would be spechial and their fans were exited about the home schedule. 😂 😂 😂

Yes, I'm petty. That's not news

Except they now get to pop off for two years as Pac 12 and Rose Bowl champs. Oregon just won the 2020 Pac 12 season without playing a single game. I can't see how that is anything other than a giant win for Oregon. Now the Oregon staff who (lets be honest) has a far superior recruiting system, gets an additional season to recruit with a Pac 12 and Rose Bowl championship at their arsenal.

Best thing is Oregon thought this year would be spechial and their fans were exited about the home schedule. 😂 😂 😂

Except they now get to pop off for two years as Pac 12 and Rose Bowl champs. Oregon just won the 2020 Pac 12 season without playing a single game. I can't see how that is anything other than a giant win for Oregon. Now the Oregon staff who (lets be honest) has a far superior recruiting system, gets an additional season to recruit with a Pac 12 and Rose Bowl championship at their arsenal.
    yeah might as well cancel th 2021 season too since oregon already won that too
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Yep agreed.

The worst thing Oregon can do is go get its ass kicked in the SEC.

Sit on the their laurels and keep cleaning up.
    edited August 2020
    dnc said:

Yep agreed.

I wouldn't go that far. Oregon, USC, and Washington might have to play if the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 play. These conferences have already made a dent in California. Let these guys play without a Pac 12 team, and you might as will concede the state from here on out.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Yep agreed.

I wouldn't go that far. Oregon, USC, and Washington might have to play if the SEC, ACC, and Big 12 play. These conferences have already made a dent in California. Let these guys play without a Pac 12 team, and you might as will concede the state from here on out.
    Wait, are you serious?

dnc said:

Yep agreed.

Wait, are you serious?
    The Pac12 is already perceived as soft. This decision only reinforces that, and other conferences will hammer that home. Individual schools now need to differential themselves from this stigma, if they want to keep their recruiting grounds somewhat protected.
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Yep agreed.

Wait, are you serious?
    The Pac12 is already perceived as soft. This decision only reinforces that, and other conferences will hammer that home. Individual schools now need to differential themselves from this stigma, if they want to keep their recruiting grounds somewhat protected.
    Oh you were.

Oregon is serious about football. The other two are not.
    Standard Supporter

During a phone interview with The News Tribune in June, UW athletic director Jen Cohen was asked about the possibility of a canceled football season.

“What is the impact? You wouldn’t have operations,” she said. “You wouldn’t have people to support those operations. I think schools don’t know yet what they would do in a scenario where there’s no football because they wouldn’t be able to offer other sports either if that was the case. Are you shutting down to revamp?”

Sounds like a fine time to fire

Link?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,705
    Swaye's Wigwam

During a phone interview with The News Tribune in June, UW athletic director Jen Cohen was asked about the possibility of a canceled football season.

“What is the impact? You wouldn’t have operations,” she said. “You wouldn’t have people to support those operations. I think schools don’t know yet what they would do in a scenario where there’s no football because they wouldn’t be able to offer other sports either if that was the case. Are you shutting down to revamp?”

Sounds like a fine time to fire

Link?
    Google Jen Coehn and hit the news tab and see what she said months ago

I was looking for something from today. Pac 12 is on lock down
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Yep agreed.

Oregon, Washington and usc aren’t playing.

HTH.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Yep agreed.

Wait, are you serious?
    Oh you were.

Oregon is serious about football. The other two are not.
    Doesn’t matter. Oregon is in Oregon.