Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Declare your allegiance SECDawg Memorial Shit Pole

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Georgia Bulldogs, you know, the other DWAGS!
    @Swaye looking like a fag
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Not a lot of takers on getting in on the SEC action.

You jerkoffs must not really care about football.

I care but you left #myWildcats off your pole.
    As mentioned on Page 1, Vanilla limits the number of pole choices. Tough decisions had to be made.
    I saw that but felt it necessary to complain about it.
    Makes sense.

I totally support you! ✊
    TYFYSupport
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,463
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Outside of Alabama the SEC has been boring, shit football revered by overweight losers that live in trailer parks next to @Mosster47

Leach and KKKifff have done nothing for me.

The Big 12 has been total trash obviously. My god, how could you watch any of that shit especially some loser fucking mountain west johnny come lately like TCU?

The ACC is more respectable now because it's clear they're just the SEC with a different overlord.

College football sucks ass without the Pac 12.

Did you fall and hit your head?

Worried about u.
    Most of these cfb conferences are enviable because they let fans into the stadium and don't have an idiot for a commissioner.

But yes, the Pac 12 is the most entertaining conference in football for me.

Everytime someone clowns the Pac 12 for not producing a 1 loss team (because it's actually a competitive conference), I just think of all the fans of perennially bad SEC teams that cheer for Alabama every year. It just means more to these people? Yeah, bullshit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coach O’s “Glad that USC thing never worked out” LSU Tigers
    haie said:

haie said:

Outside of Alabama the SEC has been boring, shit football revered by overweight losers that live in trailer parks next to @Mosster47

The Big 12 has been total trash obviously. My god, how could you watch any of that shit especially some loser fucking mountain west johnny come lately like TCU?

The ACC is more respectable now because it's clear they're just the SEC with a different overlord.

Worried about u.
    Most of these cfb conferences are enviable because they let fans into the stadium and don't have an idiot for a commissioner.

Everytime someone clowns the Pac 12 for not producing a 1 loss team (because it's actually a competitive conference), I just think of all the fans of perennially bad SEC teams that cheer for Alabama every year. It just means more to these people? Yeah, bullshit.
    Even the shit teams have more 5 stars.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,463
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020

haie said:

haie said:

Worried about u.

Even the shit teams have more 5 stars.

Cal went out to Ole Miss and beat them last year with west coast kids that just want to play school.

Auburn didn't beat anyone down at home and on a neutral field.

Alabama doesn't need to show anything, but the rest of them should play us top to bottom. We'll go out to Florida/Georgia, they should come to Seattle/Eugene.

Calling out a specific conference all the time without scheduling them regularly smells like they just like their shitty narrative more than actual results on the field.