Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chauvin

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

Looking forward to, well not really, the prison rape I’m going to take when 1/2 these boards wake up tomorrow morning and read my post above.

NOC. The original portrayal of events is burned into the memories of most people and nothing will change their mind.

That is what the media intended from the outset. Further the narrative. It’s the new normal in the MSM. Crucify the officers publicly by selectively releasing information that crucifies the officers.

It was pretty obvious something was smelly when the body camera tape was not made available.

It took over two months to see the footage and it was leaked? WTF?
    And it's not all of the body cam footage. What's being withheld and why? Even if convicted they will get new trials and get off.

The cop with a couple days on and in training should have NEVER been charged. They had zero control in this situation and are told to sit there and shut up. Even so he spoke up.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

trublue said:

Looking forward to, well not really, the prison rape I’m going to take when 1/2 these boards wake up tomorrow morning and read my post above.

NOC. The original portrayal of events is burned into the memories of most people and nothing will change their mind.

That is what the media intended from the outset. Further the narrative. It’s the new normal in the MSM. Crucify the officers publicly by selectively releasing information that crucifies the officers.

It was pretty obvious something was smelly when the body camera tape was not made available.

It took over two months to see the footage and it was leaked? WTF?
    And it's not all of the body cam footage. What's being withheld and why? Even if convicted they will get new trials and get off.

The cop with a couple days on and in training should have NEVER been charged. They had zero control in this situation and are told to sit there and shut up. Even so he spoke up.
    The cops have one chance and that is the jury. If convicted, what do they appeal on? The system wants then in jail and no judge is going to overturn a guilty finding. Hell, look at Flynn. The FBI lied and withheld evidence and the federal appeals court is trying to wait out the election rather than throw out the conviction.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ellison is the AG of Minnesota and prosecuting Chauvin. I would put $$$$ on it that he will either dismiss or some other similar action maybe one month before the presidential election.

I would not even be surprised if he states something like the DOJ, Barr, or even Trump asked him to drop the case.

Mrs. Lebam, who was kind of excited about the primary, said to me "God you can bring anyone down when it comes to this shit". I guess I am a little pessimistic when it comes to our politic system.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

Ellison is the AG of Minnesota and prosecuting Chauvin. I would put $$$$ on it that he will either dismiss or some other similar action maybe one month before the presidential election.

I would not even be surprised if he states something like the DOJ, Barr, or even Trump asked him to drop the case.

Mrs. Lebam, who was kind of excited about the primary, said to me "God you can bring anyone down when it comes to this shit". I guess I am a little pessimistic when it comes to our politic system.

Don't know much about Washington, but I assume its like Oregon. In a deep blue state, there is no such thing as a moderate democrat. They all bow before the BLM/Antifa view of America. Any real moderate has to be a Republican. Take Giuliani in NYC or Bloomberg as an example. That's your only chance at a statewide election win. And that chance is slim to none.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The GOP governor of Iowa just gave voting rights to felons. Because of BLM