Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Since there is not any remaining doubt that the Steele Dossier was complete crap...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
edited July 2020 in Tug Tavern
would any of the Dazzler Bros like to step up and admit the swallowed pure bullshit?

Owl? Dazzler? IC? Benny? Any of you? How did a now completely discredited piece of garbage, funded by Hillary and the DNC get used by the Press and the Rats to carry out a nearly 3 year attack on the Trump Admin. and none of the people in politics or in the media pay any price for trafficking in this garbage?

Is there any embarrassment or shame from the Dazzler Bros? How were you so easily duped?

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,147 Standard Supporter

Its a great thread of tweets but the left has no shame

Many of them knew it was trash when they were here pimping it.

Others were just plain stupid

Now they are silent

It was all intended to dunk Trump. I think they call it treason.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Now they are silent

If I'd have fallen for what is now such an obvious hoax I'd want to know how it was that I was so easily duped. What were my blind spots that allowed me not to see that the narrative I was pushing was total crap.

When you're a leftist that loves lying and loves being lied to you don't have any of these concerns.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Remember the Kavanaugh hearings too and the drugged up mule the Dems paraded around who couldnt even get the fucking dates right?

These people are either knowingly evil or willingly ignorant
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,590 Standard Supporter

Now they are silent

Disagree.

Many of them knew it was trash AND they were just plain stupid.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,147 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020

Remember the Kavanaugh hearings too and the drugged up mule the Dems paraded around who couldnt even get the fucking dates right?

These people are either knowingly evil or willingly ignorant

Knowingly evil. Those who think there is not a plot don't need to look further.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    I never cited the Steele Dossier for any purpose, blob. Not the first time I’ve had to remind you.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Now they are silent

Good spin, Boris.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    The dazzler was totally in on collusion, then obstruction and then quid pro quo. Why anyone in the national media would choose to model their professional behavior on hacks like the dazzler or IC or dodo is beyond me. The lack of any indication of professional integrity is striking. Then toss in almost every dem person in Congress.
    Collusion was admitted.

Obstruction was obvious.

Ukraine was fucking treason.

You girls just can’t get enough corruption!
    See. The dazzler loves to lie and be lied to.
    HHusky said:

Collusion was admitted.

Obstruction was obvious.

Somebody call Freud. Along with Pinel. Why did you have to drive “hours” to end up in St. Louis after a flight from Seattle, Boris?

HHusky said:

Collusion was admitted.

Obstruction was obvious.

Somebody call Freud. Along with Pinel. Why did you have to drive “hours” to end up in St. Louis after a flight from Seattle, Boris?
    Take it easy, Svetlana. You’re confusing yourself.

HHusky said:

I never cited the Steele Dossier for any purpose, blob. Not the first time I’ve had to remind you.

You defended to the death and continue to defend the corrupt pieces of shit that used the dossier for a three year witch hunt and still claim collusion but you never cited it?

Fuck off
    Plenty of evidence in plain sight for those who don’t suck orange cock.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You defended to the death and continue to defend the corrupt pieces of shit that used the dossier for a three year witch hunt and still claim collusion but you never cited it?

Fuck off
    Imagine being as dumb as this fucking guy

LOL
    And totally lacking integrity. I pity his clients.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off
    Imagine being as dumb as this fucking guy

LOL
    And totally lacking integrity. I pity his clients.
    His clients were the most vulnerable to die even prior to WuFlu. He’s Saul Goodman minus the brains.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Now they are silent

If I'd have fallen for what is now such an obvious hoax I'd want to know how it was that I was so easily duped. What were my blind spots that allowed me not to see that the narrative I was pushing was total crap.

When you're a leftist that loves lying and loves being lied to you don't have any of these concerns.

97% weren't duped Bob. They knew it was a load of crap from the beginning. IC, Scotty, DuckHhunter and team could care less they're some of the dumbest people on the planet.