Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

St. Louis Couple Who Showed Guns Charged with Felonies

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,590 Standard Supporter

All they had to do was:

1- ignore the crowd that was ignoring them until they came out with guns

or

2- hold up a BLM sign

Instead they chose the Republitard route.

You mean BLM idiots ignoring them like this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jCpUMUezzY
    By the way, this video reminds me of the Balla Twins
    House not fire-y enough.

Too soon?

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    mrdoog said:

The McCroskey's are pieces of shit. Look up their history. They’ve been suing people over nothing since the 90s. Fuck em.

They may very well be pieces of shit and still have been within their rights on this occasion.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020

mrdoog said:

The McCroskey's are pieces of shit. Look up their history. They’ve been suing people over nothing since the 90s. Fuck em.

By your selective logic, George Floyd deserved to have his rights violated and deserved to die because of his POS history and status.

BTW

Fuck off.

George “Kirby Taylor” Floyd smacked around a pregnant woman and held her at gunpoint as his buddies robbed her home but we need statues of him and riots for months because he had a heart attack from his fentanyl and meth cocktail and died.
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

mrdoog said:

They may very well be pieces of shit and still have been within their rights on this occasion.
    You actually got a chin out of me. Will wonders never cease?
    I’m in the Central West End of St. Louis right now. I’ve been here during protests. Anyone who thinks these events stay uniformly peaceful isn’t living in reality. And breaking one of the iron gates on King’s Highway is no minor feat.
    Swaye said:

Also, these McClosky fucks are usually the exact model of what I hate. Ultra wealthy personal injury attorneys. Usually liberal as hell. Hated by most of America. But, they still have a right to defend themselves and their property. Natural law. Fuckers.

p.s. Can the ugly wife please get some gun training. The finger on the trigger thing bothers the shit out of me.

I have no experience with guns, but I kept thinking it was a wonder they didn’t shoot each other. No ammo may have been a good thing.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

mrdoog said:

I’m in the Central West End of St. Louis right now. I’ve been here during protests. Anyone who thinks these events stay uniformly peaceful isn’t living in reality. And breaking one of the iron gates on King’s Highway is no minor feat.
    Actually no one thinks they are peaceful

Its just reported that way
    edited July 2020
    Swaye said:

Also, these McClosky fucks are usually the exact model of what I hate. Ultra wealthy personal injury attorneys. Usually liberal as hell. Hated by most of America. But, they still have a right to defend themselves and their property. Natural law. Fuckers.

p.s. Can the ugly wife please get some gun training. The finger on the trigger thing bothers the shit out of me.

Not that it matters, but that pistol was inoperable, police concur, and was just for show. Neither gun was loaded and one didn’t work.

Their attorney...
    ——-

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksdk.com/amp/article/news/local/attorney-for-central-west-end-couple-who-pulled-guns-on-protesters-hands-over-handgun-shown-in-viral-photos-to-police/63-ebf0a3f0-5f81-41df-a025-12b65b4c7e79

"The rifle is not one I was concerned about because the rifle was, not flourished and not held in a fashion inconsistent with what Mr. McCloskey lawfully could have done in the produce department at any Schnucks. This gun (the handgun), which was not operable, and was being handled by Mrs. McCloskey, was clearly being handled in a fashion inconsistent with anyone with any sort of gun or weapon training," Watkins said. "So the importance of having the integrity of the inoperable nature of this weapon was important given the elements of any potential crimes which may in your wildest imagination arise out of the situation which occurred on June 28 in the front yard and on the private property of the McCloskeys and Portland Place.”
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

The Law and Order Party. Unless it's one of us. Or a couple of us. One of which shows no skill or familiarity with handling a weapon.

Sure Benny. Everyone knows your fantasy is to be gang-raped and killed by a mob of BLM activists. And that you'd take it lying down, never putting up the slightest fight, because you enjoy being abused.

Still got your pussy-hat, or did mom take it back?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Nobody likes pink polo shirt guy

But if he is armed then walk on by
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

I have no experience with guns, but I kept thinking it was a wonder they didn’t shoot each other. No ammo may have been a good thing.

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

I’m a lover.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

mrdoog said:

It's only white supremacists who are being violent at these things.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

I’m a lover.
    So you're a catcher, not a pitcher.
    edited July 2020

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

mrdoog said:

It's only white supremacists who are being violent at these things.
    Especially the white supremacists who disguise themselves as Black people by wearing silicon bodysuits. Notice my proper capitalization of “Black,” as is the new rule because all Black people share the same culture according to the non-racists at AP and the NYT.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

I’m a lover.
    So you're a catcher, not a pitcher.
    Calling Dr. Freud
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Swaye said:

Their PI attorney status is the only reason the Dazzler is supporting them.
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Their PI attorney status is the only reason the Dazzler is supporting them.
    I think I made my reasons very clear. I’d even defend you, blob, under the same circumstances.