Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pm to the Bored

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,850
Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

Dude, throw as many insults to me as you want. I'm 26 and have a net worth over 8 mill, it doesn't effect me. All this shit is a hobby to me. There are way more important things in my life then recruiting so none of this really matters to me. If you life is really that much effected by recruiting or football then you need to re-evaluate your life.

This is why you’re a hypocritical douche bag btw.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,850

My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.
    Who cares? We’re fucked anyways
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

With a net worth of $8 mil, maybe he can learn the difference between affect & effect.

Or then & than.

With a net worth of $8 mil, maybe he can learn the difference between affect & effect.

Or then & than.
    Or there and their.

But who really expects El Chapo Jr to have good grammar?
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912
    Who gives a fuck? Going full SECDAWG
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,541 Swaye's Wigwam

With a net worth of $8 mil, he doesn't have to!
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,414 Swaye's Wigwam
    Thats just the rounded up cost of all his organs on the black market and a 15 year old civic

I'm glad that @backthepack and I were able to lighten the mood for the miserable fucks on the recruiting bored last night

And no we won't be letting you back on the Lake bandwagon

Choo choo motherfuckers
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter

When your that rich you don’t have to be concerned with such plebeian things like grammar.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,729 Founders Club

When your that rich you don’t have to be concerned with such plebeian things like grammar.
    Spell check killed spelling

And in a random thought - after a few years away from an office using a cell phone I found myself incapable of using a land line. From one touch dial to having to dial it out under intense pressure because if you take too long it hangs up. First world problems
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,729 Founders Club