Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nick Cannon Gets Real and Brings it all back to Minister Farrakhan

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    Roseanne may be racist. But she wasn't wrong.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Sledog said:

They are not going to remove him from Masked Singer. Blacks can't be racist...............

Would it make a difference in your life if he did get fired?
    Why are you such an apologist and defender of the indefensible, Roady? You do this shit all the time, rationalizing, dismissing, downplaying...Is that how you were raised, i.e., to neither stand for, nor against, anything?

Or are you just another person living in denial, aka a frog in the pot, while presuming to be above it all, looking down your nose at people who give a shit?
    He's pointing out the hypocrisy of bashing cancel culture but wanting Cannon pulled from a shitty show surely no one on this bored GAF about.

HR, YK.
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

They are not going to remove him from Masked Singer. Blacks can't be racist...............

Why are you such an apologist and defender of the indefensible, Roady? You do this shit all the time, rationalizing, dismissing, downplaying...Is that how you were raised, i.e., to neither stand for, nor against, anything?

Or are you just another person living in denial, aka a frog in the pot, while presuming to be above it all, looking down your nose at people who give a shit?
    He's pointing out the hypocrisy of bashing cancel culture but wanting Cannon pulled from a shitty show surely no one on this bored GAF about.

HR, YK.
    No, he's not. You're being far too charitable. Bending over backwards, in fact.

What he wants is either equal treatment or the end of hypocrisy by the Far Left, by exposing the results of it's biases.

The "Why do YOU care?" rhetorical device is the absolute favorite of apologists everywhere.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

No but would a white guy get fired for racist remarks?

That's a difference in everyone's life.
    Abso-Fucking-Lutely.

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

What he wants is either equal treatment or the end of hypocrisy by the Far Left, by exposing the results of it's biases.

The "Why do YOU care?" rhetorical device is the absolute favorite of apologists everywhere.
    Sounds like you care.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

Sledog said:

People have been fired or striped of their awards for much less
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.
    Sounds like Roady hacked your account.

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.
    Sounds like you're new here.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.
    I just realized DNC is short for Dunce.

Thanks for playing, Dunce.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.
    Don't be stupid, Dunce. The last guy to fuck with me was OBK, and look what I did to his brain.

Unlike OBK, you have redemption value, so this is a courtesy call.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.

Says the guy who had the years long bored reference go right over his head.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.
    Don't be stupid, Dunce. The last guy to fuck with me was OBK, and look what I did to his brain.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.

OK!
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.

Ironic.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited July 2020

Sledog said:

I’m not. I just don’t care if Nick Cannon gets fired from a show I’ve never watched and never will. I doubt many here do watch it, so why do they care? And if you do care, simply don’t watch.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.

It's "knew" Dunce. Again, thanks for playing.
    dflea said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.

Ironic.
    How's my resident bitter fat-ass doing? Goin' Fishin' are ya, Fishboy?

Growing nightcrawlers in your folds, again?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I do agree a White guy would get fired if he made similar remarks. I still don’t really care.

I do agree a White guy would get fired if he made similar remarks. I still don’t really care.

Got it. So your A-Okay with unfairness, illegality, inequality, discrimination and corruption - as long as it's done to White people.

Anything else you want to add, Roady?

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

HR, YK.

Sounds like you care.

It's "knew" Dunce. Again, thanks for playing.
    You're struggling.