Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nick Cannon Gets Real and Brings it all back to Minister Farrakhan

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
edited July 2020 in Tug Tavern
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/15/nick-cannon-blasts-viacomcbs-demands-wild-n-out-ownership/

The left goes after Terry Crews for warning against Black Supremacy. But, remember the Rules, Gents. Blacks cannot be Racist. Allow Nick Cannon to explain why.

(You may have to scroll down the page a bit to play the video, but it'll be worth it. Don't be lazy, shitheads.)

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,592 Standard Supporter
    Fuck off, Nick.

The Joob lawyers own Wild N Out.

Do better in your business dealings.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Lots of privilege on display.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I didn't see much, if any, public outrage over Cannon's comments, which are a couple weeks old at this point. Good on Viacom for being proactive regardless and firing his ass.

Farrakhan and his IB are responsible for sewing a lot of racism within black communities and the larger public hasn't given them proportionate condemnation. But that looks to finally be changing.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    Learned a couple new terms watching Nick: Melanated and Torrentrial. Melanated people have Power and Soul. "Non-Melanated people don't have compassion from the sun," so they have to "lie have to rob, steal, rape, kill and pillage in order to survive."

Has Nick ever seen the FBI Crime Statistics?

And why is he saying about non-melanated people what AOC said about melanated people just last week, i.e., "must commit crimes to get bread to eat?" So Confusing.

It's almost as if really dumb Racists just pull ideas out of their asses.

I didn't see much, if any, public outrage over Cannon's comments, which are a couple weeks old at this point. Good on Viacom for being proactive regardless and firing his ass.

Farrakhan and his IB are responsible for sewing a lot of racism within black communities and the larger public hasn't given them proportionate condemnation. But that looks to finally be changing.

Respect to Farrakhan for at least being honest in his racism.

BLM slinks around the outskirts of honesty and flat out lies under a false cover.

An Empty Head is easy to fill with Bad Ideas.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    One of the most interesting things about the Nation of Islam is their deepening ties to Scientology.
    Non-Melanated people grew up in a "Rough Torrentrial Environment" where they had to "be like Savages or Animals," because, you see, "the non-melanated people are closer to animals."

Personally, I enjoy listening to people with room temperature IQs trying to sound intelligent. Very entertaining.

It's worth pushing through the slog if Cannon's overt Racism to get to the Funny.

Let's see how many Media Outlets ignore this story entirely.
    edited July 2020

Poor Nick. He's had it so rough earning those millions with zero talent.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    That’s almost as insane a conspiracy as believing Trump and Putin stole the election even as the Obama DOJ was spying on the Trump campaign 24/7.

Almost...
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,522 Founders Club
    And Mariah's titties

And Mariah's titties

If only Nick had played it right with Viacom, a lifetim supply of joobs could have been his for the taking.

Dumb ass.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

No it doesn't. Obama and the racist black church his was a member of for 20 years were big fans of Farrakhan. What did it cost them? Rat party has been playing footsie with Farrakhan for 30 years.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

No it doesn't. Obama and the racist black church his was a member of for 20 years were big fans of Farrakhan. What did it cost them? Rat party has been playing footsie with Farrakhan for 30 years.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

The photo the press dutifully hid from to the public until Obama was out of office.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,096 Swaye's Wigwam
    Every time he talks I think of the line from Ruthless People. This could very well be the stupidest person on earth. Perhaps we should shoot him.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The photo the press dutifully hid from to the public until Obama was out of office.
    That's not the story. The press, and the 08 Clinton campaign in particular, would've pounced on this photo if it was released prior to 2018. It was only the Congressional Black Caucus who managed to convince the photographer to keep it suppressed all those years.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,522 Founders Club
    The press ran cover for Obama's pastor so
    I have no reason to think they wouldn't run cover for this

I agree on Hillary. She's the one that brought up the Reverend Wright. To no avail