Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nick Cannon Gets Real and Brings it all back to Minister Farrakhan

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

The press ran cover for Obama's pastor so
    I have no reason to think they wouldn't run cover for this

I agree on Hillary. She's the one that brought up the Reverend Wright. To no avail

Don’t forget the LA Times holding back the tape of Obama on-stage with anti-Semites praising them.

Without the DNC media controlling The News, Democrats would have gone the way of the Whigs by now.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelcalderone/1008/LA_Times_will_not_release_Obama_tape.html

The LA Times addressed its own controversy today in a news story (although one lacking a byline). Yesterday, the McCain campaign demanded the newspaper release a videotape it had obtained for an April story that mentioned Barack Obama speaking at a banquet in honor of Palestinian scholar Rashid Khalidi.

"The Los Angeles Times did not publish the videotape because it was provided to us by a confidential source who did so on the condition that we not release it," said the newspaper's editor, Russ Stanton. "The Times keeps its promises to sources."

Jamie Gold, the newspaper's readers' representative, said in a statement: "More than six months ago the Los Angeles Times published a detailed account of the events shown on the videotape. The Times is not suppressing anything. Just the opposite -- the L.A. Times brought the matter to light."
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,150 Standard Supporter
    Another racist black man. A pattern may be developing.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    Perhaps the Key Revelation, or Confirmation, is that stupidity breeds things like unapologetic over-the-top racism, race supremacy, and ridiculous faux science.

Isn't the Left famous and proud of calling other people ignorant as the basis for their racism?

So what keeps the blinders on so tight when the textbook racism comes from their side?

The utter hypocrisy and stupidity of the Left is why I defected from that side many years ago. They just kept getting dumber and dumber each year.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I didn't see much, if any, public outrage over Cannon's comments, which are a couple weeks old at this point. Good on Viacom for being proactive regardless and firing his ass.

Farrakhan and his IB are responsible for sewing a lot of racism within black communities and the larger public hasn't given them proportionate condemnation. But that looks to finally be changing.

No it doesn't. Obama and the racist black church his was a member of for 20 years were big fans of Farrakhan. What did it cost them? Rat party has been playing footsie with Farrakhan for 30 years.

The photo the press dutifully hid from to the public until Obama was out of office.
    That's not the story. The press, and the 08 Clinton campaign in particular, would've pounced on this photo if it was released prior to 2018. It was only the Congressional Black Caucus who managed to convince the photographer to keep it suppressed all those years.
    So the press dutifully hid it from the public at the request of the CBC. Well that's completely different. Fuck off.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,514 Swaye's Wigwam
    If you're going to cancel racists cancel all of them, or none of them.

Fucking assholes.
    haie said:

Fucking assholes.

The problem is that many leftists don't think black people are capable of being racists and anti-Semites are far too often given a pass by the left.

Members of the Congressional Black Caucus used to routinely meet with Farakhan. The picture of Obama and Farakhan was taken at one of those meetings. Al Sharpton is still an honored party elder in the Rat party.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    Lew Alcin Kareem Abdul Jabbar says the anti-semites have to go (condensed version)

I predict that he will change his name back to Lew Alcindor by the time Al Sharpton gets done with him.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    One other thing - who is this Cannon character? I heard on the radio that he got fired from Viacom.

is he famous? entertainer? singer? actor? I could look it up but he doesn't really interest me that much
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,514 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Fucking assholes.

The problem is that many leftists don't think black people are capable of being racists and anti-Semites are far too often given a pass by the left.

Members of the Congressional Black Caucus used to routinely meet with Farakhan. The picture of Obama and Farakhan was taken at one of those meetings. Al Sharpton is still an honored party elder in the Rat party.
    I mean racists don't really piss me off to begin with from any race. It's words and thoughts of an individual. Just vote with your wallet. The cancel culture shit is amounting to a lot of money and time, and for what? What is the end goal?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Haha. What a cunt. Still thinks race lets him hate Jews.

“I am deeply saddened in a moment so close to reconciliation that the powers that be, misused an important moment for us to all grow closer together and learn more about one another,” he wrote. “Instead, the moment was stolen and highjacked to make an example of an outspoken black man. I will not be bullied, silenced, or continuously oppressed by any organization, group, or corporation. I am disappointed that Viacom does not understand or respect the power of the black community.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.boston.com/culture/celebs/2020/07/15/nick-cannon-fired/amp

“I am deeply saddened in a moment so close to reconciliation that the powers that be, misused an important moment for us to all grow closer together and learn more about one another,” he wrote. “Instead, the moment was stolen and highjacked to make an example of an outspoken black man. I will not be bullied, silenced, or continuously oppressed by any organization, group, or corporation. I am disappointed that Viacom does not understand or respect the power of the black community.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.boston.com/culture/celebs/2020/07/15/nick-cannon-fired/amp

Sure is good blacks can't be racist because this bigot sure it receiving a lot of support from these non-racist black people.
    LebamDawg said:

One other thing - who is this Cannon character? I heard on the radio that he got fired from Viacom.

is he famous? entertainer? singer? actor? I could look it up but he doesn't really interest me that much

You clearly know too much already. More than any sane person should know.

He's a great big Nobody with a great big racist mouth, is all.

How many days until he stages a Hate Crime?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Non-Melanated people grew up in a "Rough Torrentrial Environment" where they had to "be like Savages or Animals," because, you see, "the non-melanated people are closer to animals."

Personally, I enjoy listening to people with room temperature IQs trying to sound intelligent. Very entertaining.

It's worth pushing through the slog if Cannon's overt Racism to get to the Funny.

Let's see how many Media Outlets ignore this story entirely.

Why the fuck do you keep capitalizing words in the middle of sentences?

Are you a fucking retard or something?

Sorry for the thread drift, but this shit drives me crazy. Especially when some motherfucker who claims to be well-read does it.

Sue me.
    dflea said:

Non-Melanated people grew up in a "Rough Torrentrial Environment" where they had to "be like Savages or Animals," because, you see, "the non-melanated people are closer to animals."

Personally, I enjoy listening to people with room temperature IQs trying to sound intelligent. Very entertaining.

It's worth pushing through the slog if Cannon's overt Racism to get to the Funny.

Sorry for the thread drift, but this shit drives me crazy. Especially when some motherfucker who claims to be well-read does it.

Sue me.
    To draw attention to the words.

Worked like a Lure on you, Fishboy.

dflea said:

Sue me.

So you're a fucking retard.

Got it.

Fuck off, retard.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sue me.

Got it.

Fuck off, retard.
    Don't pop a vessel there, fatso. Those BP meds can't work miracles for a sloth like yourself.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sue me.

Got it.

Fuck off, retard.
    Angry Dflea is the best Dflea.

Whenever I read a Dflea post I picture Francis from the movie Stripes.
    edited July 2020

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sue me.

Got it.

Fuck off, retard.
    Angry Dflea is the best Dflea.

Whenever I read a Dflea post I picture Francis from the movie Stripes.
    lol

I had that coming.

"All I know is I finally get to kill somebody."