Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Carville: "Significant Chance" Trump Drops Out, "Doesn't Make Much Sense For Him To Run"

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Goduckies said:

Someone has had too much tequilla

Really?

I think it's a complete joke that Biden is the Democratic nominee ... dude can't complete a sentence without tripping over himself.

Trump's losing right now to that fool pretty significantly.

In 2016, I felt an undercurrent of people discrediting that Trump could win.

In 2020, I see Trump as nuclear as an option for better or worse ... if he gets re-elected it's going to be an ugly 4 years for this country.

I'd be jumping up and down to have 2 different candidates right now ...

Can't wait to see who Biden selects as his VP because I expect that whoever that is will serve over 1/2 of Biden's initial term.
    One word: Debates
    Doesn't matter ... for large portions of the country people are done with Trump regardless of what he says
    Many were never for him to begin with. They just hated Hillary and said "Why Not?"

Nobody really liked Nixon in '72, but they hated the riots, the absence of law and order, and especially hated the feeble and weak McGovern. Notice a familiar pattern?

Everyone was afraid Nixon would lose - even Nixon - which was the genesis of the Watergate debacle, because he lied and broke promises about ending the Vietnam War. And he won by a Landslide.

Way, way too early to be counting chickens.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

After pretty much the worst couple of months ever for the country and the pres he's like even with Biden

Which poll are you seeing that has Trump even close to Biden?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

After pretty much the worst couple of months ever for the country and the pres he's like even with Biden

Which poll are you seeing that has Trump even close to Biden?
    Vegas
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

After being on punked dozens of times since 16 the left has legitimately convinced themselves that Trump is finished. Again.

How do you guys keep doing this? It's completely nuts.

After pretty much the worst couple of months ever for the country and the pres he's like even with Biden. Now that things will get back to normal over the next couple months and biden will come out of the basement and kill any enthusiasm he has it'll be hilarious.

Black people won't vote this year and young people won't vote as usual.

Everyone on the left is basically like an abuse victim. Despite getting fooled over and over again you close your eyes super hard and convince yourselves it'll be different this time! CNN promised!

Normal? Dems are talking multiple impeachments. Again..............................Based on nothing. Again.................... been there done that but anything to get bad orange man!
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020

After being on punked dozens of times since 16 the left has legitimately convinced themselves that Trump is finished. Again.

After pretty much the worst couple of months ever for the country and the pres he's like even with Biden. Now that things will get back to normal over the next couple months and biden will come out of the basement and kill any enthusiasm he has it'll be hilarious.

Everyone on the left is basically like an abuse victim. Despite getting fooled over and over again you close your eyes super hard and convince yourselves it'll be different this time! CNN promised!

He's finished. The writing is on the fucking wall, you can choose to ignore it but there are polls showing him losing in Georgia and Texas. That's 350 EV landslide territory.

You can say polls have always shown him to be weak and that's true to some degree but it's never been close to this bad. Even the R internal polls are shit for him and GOP senators. He's always been within 3-4 points in WI, MI and PA and now he's down 10. He's consistently been up in Florida and Arizona and trails in both now.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020

He's finished. The writing is on the fucking wall, you can choose to ignore it but there are polls showing him losing in Georgia and Texas. That's 350 EV landslide territory.

You can say polls have always shown him to be weak and that's true to some degree but it's never been close to this bad. Even the R internal polls are shit for him and GOP senators. He's always been within 3-4 points in WI, MI and PA and now he's down 10. He's consistently been up in Florida and Arizona and trails in both now.
    When he beats Biden, stop being a keyboard pussy and go burn down and vandalize businesses and homes with the rest of your violent Leftists. That’s Seattle democracy. With the way you mentally ill Leftists attack anyone who doesn’t think like you, less people are going to state support for Trump to somebody calling their phone number. I sure wouldn’t.

Imagine believing polls at all, let alone in early July.
  • Options

When he beats Biden, stop being a keyboard pussy and go burn down and vandalize businesses and homes with the rest of your violent Leftists. That’s Seattle democracy. With the way you mentally ill Leftists attack anyone who doesn’t think like you, less people are going to state support for Trump to somebody calling their phone number. I sure wouldn’t.

Sounds like you're the one attacking me for thinking differently than you.
  • Options
    "Trump voters don't answer polls", "just wait for the debates", just keep denying reality I guess.

Tucker has had multiple segments directly criticizing the Trump and GOP strategy and also saying the Republicans need to wake up to the reality that he can lose. Why do you think that is? Why have republicans including Pence and now Trump suddenly taken a complete U-turn on mask wearing?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Sounds like you're the one attacking me for thinking differently than you.
    I didn’t attack you. He/She/Xir up and go vandalize things with the rest of your liberal pals.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    In 2016, I spent a month driving around the country including large portions of the rust belt. When I got back to Seattle saying that I thought that there was a good chance Trump was going to win, I was told I was crazy.

In 2020, I'm listening to a lot of my friends that are largely central to slightly central right, particularly in Texas, telling me that they are done with Trump.

The thing is that I don't think this is about those people saying that they are going to vote for Biden ... I think it's them sitting there hoping for somebody/anybody to give them a realistic different option that they can get behind.

Right now, the 2020 election is shaping up for anybody with a brain that leans right having to massively hold their nose to vote for Trump. Not voting is essentially voting for Biden. It's a complete lose/lose to anybody on the right with a brain right now. That's why you have people starting to sound the alarm bells because you have someone that can't string together a complete sentence sitting in his basement being massively protected kicking the shit out of an incumbent POTUS ... it's wild.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Goduckies said:

Really?

I think it's a complete joke that Biden is the Democratic nominee ... dude can't complete a sentence without tripping over himself.

In 2020, I see Trump as nuclear as an option for better or worse ... if he gets re-elected it's going to be an ugly 4 years for this country.

Can't wait to see who Biden selects as his VP because I expect that whoever that is will serve over 1/2 of Biden's initial term.
    I thought there was no way Trump was winning in 2016 because the media told me so. How do you know Trump is losing?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Goduckies said:

Really?

I thought there was no way Trump was winning in 2016 because the media told me so. How do you know Trump is losing?
    I try to get out of just thinking about things from a local standpoint ...

If Trump wins, it will be more an indictment on how shitty of a candidate Biden truly is.

Would it shock me if Trump won? Not necessarily.

Personally, I don't think another 4 years of Trump would be good for this country simply because he's shown over the last 4 years that he's extremely divisive ... that's not me saying that I think Biden is good for the Country either because I think he's largely a puppet at this point.

Little Presidential History Trivia ...

Going back to 1840, every single President elected in a year ending in 0 has either died in office (Harrison, Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Harding, FDR, JFK) or had an assassination attempt on them (Reagan) with the exception of Dubya.

Will the 2020 winner fall into the category of the 8 Presidents before Dubya or be the outlier like Dubya?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I’ve got all the screen shots I need. I see DJ being quite busy the day after election night, with a few posters wanting him to delete their accounts.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    edited July 2020
    Lol wtf. It's the voters for biden that aren't going to turn out

A non vote is a vote for Trump teq you fool.