Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Carville: "Significant Chance" Trump Drops Out, "Doesn't Make Much Sense For Him To Run"

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    He's not wrong ... someone needs to convince Trump that there's a good chance he gets blown out by someone that can't complete a rationale sentence
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,339
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020
    Someone has had too much tequilla
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Is this the new brilliant DNC talking point? Might as well not even play the game?

It’s what they want to turn America into, so why the fuck not?

Everything is HARD. Let’s just call people that don’t agree with everything we say racists, and when it comes to actually legislating....just say fuck it.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Is this the new brilliant DNC talking point? Might as well not even play the game?

He’s not the first to suggest it, there have been many who’ve suggested Trump is trying to torpedo his own campaign (which is even more extreme).

Highly unlikely he drops out, he’d be spun as a quitter.
  • Options
    5starsareforlosers5starsareforlosers Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    His campaign manager said it was complete BS on Thursday (with Bongino) so there’s that.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

He's not wrong ... someone needs to convince Trump that there's a good chance he gets blown out by someone that can't complete a rationale sentence

Jesus you are a fucking idiot
  • Options
    Founders Club

His campaign manager said it was complete BS on Thursday (with Bongino) so there’s that.

But there was an ANONYMOUS SOURCE!!!!!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You seem worried
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

You seem worried
    Do I?
  • Options

HHusky said:

You seem worried
    Do I?
    You do
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You seem worried
    Do I?
    You do
    CTF, DIAFF
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,098

Tequilla said:

Jesus you are a fucking idiot
    In the event he loses the swing states, it will be a blowout. His opponent is Biden. Biden has issues with rational sentences. Conclusion: it would be a blowout to someone who can’t complete rational sentences.
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020
    Saying he's not going to run is delusional. He's going to pull out every single stop when it comes to voter suppression, using the gov't, etc.

But it's not gonna matter cause the little things that helped him squeak by Hillary don't do shit when you're an incumbent with a -20 approval and the country by a 75-25 margin thinks the country is heading to shit.
  • Options

Saying he's not going to run is delusional. He's going to pull out every single stop when it comes to voter suppression, using the gov't, etc.

But it's not gonna matter cause the little things that helped him squeak by Hillary don't do shit when you're an incumbent with a -20 approval and the country by a 75-25 margin thinks the country is heading to shit.

I’m not counting my chickens before they’ve hatched, but I sure as shit don’t want him dropping out. He could pull a lot of the boot licking mother fuckers down with him. Risk/reward.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,651
    After the corona Bros have swallowed more goo than Marilyn Chambers I've come to the conclusion they simply enjoy the taste!
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

Really?

I think it's a complete joke that Biden is the Democratic nominee ... dude can't complete a sentence without tripping over himself.

Trump's losing right now to that fool pretty significantly.

In 2016, I felt an undercurrent of people discrediting that Trump could win.

In 2020, I see Trump as nuclear as an option for better or worse ... if he gets re-elected it's going to be an ugly 4 years for this country.

I'd be jumping up and down to have 2 different candidates right now ...

Can't wait to see who Biden selects as his VP because I expect that whoever that is will serve over 1/2 of Biden's initial term.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    Tequilla said:

Goduckies said:

Really?

I think it's a complete joke that Biden is the Democratic nominee ... dude can't complete a sentence without tripping over himself.

In 2020, I see Trump as nuclear as an option for better or worse ... if he gets re-elected it's going to be an ugly 4 years for this country.

Can't wait to see who Biden selects as his VP because I expect that whoever that is will serve over 1/2 of Biden's initial term.
    One word: Debates
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Goduckies said:

Really?

One word: Debates
    Doesn't matter ... for large portions of the country people are done with Trump regardless of what he says