Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

US breaks 50,000 cases today

Comments

• incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    we have to keep spending an absurd amount of money because, *gasp*, CHINA.

you do realize Trump had to ditch the screaming about China strategy cause NOGAF?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam

The world is the most peaceful it has ever been due to US military hegemony

It's literally the first world power strong enough to conquer the world, but chooses not to

Fucking liberals are so dumb. Lets let China and Ruszia surpass us in miltech....what could go wrong?!?!?!?

Probably true, but none of it will matter when we go to the One World Government. Likely won’t happen in our lifetimes but it’s headed there.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

It's literally the first world power strong enough to conquer the world, but chooses not to

Fucking liberals are so dumb. Lets let China and Ruszia surpass us in miltech....what could go wrong?!?!?!?

Probably true, but none of it will matter when we go to the One World Government. Likely won’t happen in our lifetimes but it’s headed there.
    One world government of civilized nations has worked so well throughout history. Lets give it another shot.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

One world government of civilized nations has worked so well throughout history. Lets give it another shot.
    I think once you’re able to eliminate currency, things will work out.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,515 Founders Club

you do realize Trump had to ditch the screaming about China strategy cause NOGAF?

Chi com bitch found

Biden voter
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter

Jeezus, you are one uneducated dilbert. Trump was and is correct when talking about China. Along came a thing called Coronavirus and every other narrative took a back seat. We get it, your 110 year old mental patient choice for President, Biden, is on record stating China is a great country and a great friend to the US and you clearly believe it.

edited July 2020

cutting the military budget by 10%, is what Bernie Sanders is proposing. Joe Biden isn't even proposing cuts to the military budget. Even if his plan was to do that, which it isn't, it would not cut the military to the bone, nor would it end us hegemony, world peace would still be in order, and China and Russia would be no closer to bombing the United States. Maybe just maybe more money can be used for things like *gasp* healthcare, and infrastructure (which Trump once pretended to give a shit about).

You guys are so hyperbolic.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Lol wut??
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

cutting the military budget by 10%, is what Bernie Sanders is proposing. Joe Biden isn't even proposing cuts to the military budget. Even if his plan was to do that, which it isn't, it would not cut the military to the bone, nor would it end us hegemony, world peace would still be in order, and China and Russia would be no closer to bombing the United States. Maybe just maybe more money can be used for things like *gasp* healthcare, and infrastructure (which Trump once pretended to give a shit about).

Biden has policy proposals?

I thought he's entire campaign strategy is "I'm not Trump".

His strategy is to hide in his basement

when did I say he was proposing anything? I was just responding to someone who said he wants to "cut the military to the bone."
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter

the coronavirus spreading at a far greater rate in the US and some of the Americas than anywhere else in the world is not a fucking conspiracy.

I personally can't stand Biden but thank god that Trump is almost certainly gonna lose and we'll have an admin competent enough to hopefully secure and administer a vaccine.

Just another rat liar. You love biden you liar.

8 years of failed policies, corruption and lies by biden and BO and you can't wait for another dose of misery? FFS, don't you remember shovel ready stimulus? You can keep your doctor and insurance? Three months ago biden and your democrats were calling Trump a racist for shutting down travel to and from China. What kind of idiot thinks that a senile and completely corrupt biden is going to "secure and administer" a vaccine? FFS, just be honest and admit you will vote rat no matter how incompetent they are.
    I'm a "progressive" who hates both parties. No shit Joe Biden isn't going to literally get the vaccine. His administration will be run by his technocratic, corporatist friends who suck and will make minor tweaks around the edge that you will whine about like "shovel ready stimulus" as if you're referring to some national scandal. Unlike Trump's corporatist friends however Biden's will actually believe in making government function again to some degree and definitely be more competent than the Trump admin with like half the cabinet positions filled by "acting" secretaries or lovely individuals like Betsy Devos.

I am personally not excited for a Biden admin as the priorities that I want like medicare for all are going to be opposed. But with dems at least government will function poorly but at least not be a dumpster fire on purpose.
    You make the Dazzler look like Einstein.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

the coronavirus spreading at a far greater rate in the US and some of the Americas than anywhere else in the world is not a fucking conspiracy.

I personally can't stand Biden but thank god that Trump is almost certainly gonna lose and we'll have an admin competent enough to hopefully secure and administer a vaccine.

Just another rat liar. You love biden you liar.

8 years of failed policies, corruption and lies by biden and BO and you can't wait for another dose of misery? FFS, don't you remember shovel ready stimulus? You can keep your doctor and insurance? Three months ago biden and your democrats were calling Trump a racist for shutting down travel to and from China. What kind of idiot thinks that a senile and completely corrupt biden is going to "secure and administer" a vaccine? FFS, just be honest and admit you will vote rat no matter how incompetent they are.
    I'm a "progressive" who hates both parties. No shit Joe Biden isn't going to literally get the vaccine. His administration will be run by his technocratic, corporatist friends who suck and will make minor tweaks around the edge that you will whine about like "shovel ready stimulus" as if you're referring to some national scandal. Unlike Trump's corporatist friends however Biden's will actually believe in making government function again to some degree and definitely be more competent than the Trump admin with like half the cabinet positions filled by "acting" secretaries or lovely individuals like Betsy Devos.

I am personally not excited for a Biden admin as the priorities that I want like medicare for all are going to be opposed. But with dems at least government will function poorly but at least not be a dumpster fire on purpose.
    You make the Dazzler look like Einstein.
    The educational profile of the leftards posting here is an indictment of our education system. Their integrity profile is an indictment of their parents. My son had a friend when he was about 5. The little sh*t constantly lied to me when he was over visiting. Every time he lied, I'd tell we don't lie at my house and playtime was over and I'd bring him back to his parents. For some reason, he stopped lying to me. Minneapolis is actually a dumpter fire. Dems run that sh*t hole. Seattle, Portland, NYC, San Fran, LA all going down the tube with our super competent dem elite at the helm.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

also, by completely botching the re-opening Trump has completely stymied his ability to campaign and given Biden a free pass to stay in his basement until November. Nice self own there.

Trump botched re-openings? Tell me how. Or don’t, because you’re full of shit. Washington is going full Covard again and Teump had nothing to do with any increases due to your dipshits assembling by the thousands.
    You're seriously arguing that Donald Trump, the PRESIDENT of the United States of America, has not botched the situation in a thread titled "US breaks 50,000 cases today." Again while other countries are beginning to reopen safely we are going to be dealing with this all year long. Get ready for the crisis that is being delayed when they have to decide whether or not schools can open this fall. Gonna have to extend that unemployment so millions of parents can help their 7 year old kids log on to computers all year.

The United States has completely failed, I could link that curve comparison chart again but whatever. Donald Trump is the leader, the president, the buck supposedly stops with him and it's all been a complete clown show. This will be remembered as the worst US gov't failure since Iraq and Katrina (I wonder what party the president then belonged to) and Trump will be soundly defeated in November as the situation doesn't improve at all. Whining about protests and how unfair shit has been isn't gonna fly.
    Double Differential Diagnosis: 1. TDS. 2. Cult-Of-Personality Disorder.
    TDS is shit like Russiagate where people make up insane conspiracy theories or say absurdly hyperbolic shit like comparing Trump to Hitler. The United States, under the leadership of President Donald J. Trump, have completely lost control of the coronavirus, that has happened and is getting worse.. Blaming the leader is not TDS you dumbfuck.
    You seem to have difficulty recognizing your own symptoms. And hypocrisy.

Perhaps your TDS is worse than I originally thought. Or it's mutating.

Incremental Progress = Alt-Cirrho
    MelloDawg said:

Perhaps you're not aware of the Nazi Party of Germany?

Been there. Aspired for that. Tried that. Failed.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

when did I say he was proposing anything? I was just responding to someone who said he wants to "cut the military to the bone."
    Good to know you agree he has no policy proposals.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Lol wut??
    What is confusing you about those facts?

FireCohen said:

Lol wut??
    What is confusing you about those facts?
    Do you really think US can conquer the world?