Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

US breaks 50,000 cases today

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,710 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

I ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant today! I'm surprised I'm alive! Went shooting after words and I just proved breathing burnt gunpowder fumes cures the China Virus!

People always die of Covid because the feds pay them money for those. They aren't paying for flu or pneumonia deaths. Hospitals are broke have to get income somehow.

Azteca?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Sledog said:

I ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant today! I'm surprised I'm alive! Went shooting after words and I just proved breathing burnt gunpowder fumes cures the China Virus!

People always die of Covid because the feds pay them money for those. They aren't paying for flu or pneumonia deaths. Hospitals are broke have to get income somehow.

Baja Fresh?
  • incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    HHusky said:

So 18 more days?

This time?

It's not going to take 18 days for deaths to start climbing again. But 18 days from now they'll regularly be in the four figures again daily.
    who knows how long it will take. but it will happen and thinking otherwise is delusional.

And on HardcoreHusky it will go over just the same as wave one as the deaths will peak when cases are beginning to go down so all of you idiots will just ignore the deaths then and point to the declining case numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-Nz0WBgBY

here's a great video on how the rest of the world is able to enjoy themselves AND be safe from the virus while we will continue not only to lose lives but things like the College Football season as well cause our leaders and citizens are morons.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    Cordwood update?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

So 18 more days?

This time?

It's not going to take 18 days for deaths to start climbing again. But 18 days from now they'll regularly be in the four figures again daily.
    who knows how long it will take. but it will happen and thinking otherwise is delusional.

And on HardcoreHusky it will go over just the same as wave one as the deaths will peak when cases are beginning to go down so all of you idiots will just ignore the deaths then and point to the declining case numbers.

here's a great video on how the rest of the world is able to enjoy themselves AND be safe from the virus while we will continue not only to lose lives but things like the College Football season as well cause our leaders and citizens are morons.

Yeah the rest of the world is soooo much better...

Or maybe the US is doing the most tests. Which we are

Fuck off
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

HHusky said:

So 18 more days?

This time?

Fuck off
    Math obviously isn't your strong suit so let me help you out a little bit

Today: 53k positive cases, 635k tests, 8.3% positive rate
    1 week ago: 39k positive cases, 638k tests, 6.1% positive rate
    2 weeks ago: 27k positive cases, 466k tests, 5.8% positive rate
    3 weeks ago: 22k positive cases, 448k tests, 4.9% positive rate

So yes, testing has increased by 42% over the last 3 weeks but positive results have increased by 140%. Get it dumbfuck?

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

HHusky said:

So 18 more days?

This time?

Fuck off
    Math obviously isn't your strong suit so let me help you out a little bit

Today: 53k positive cases, 635k tests, 8.3% positive rate
    1 week ago: 39k positive cases, 638k tests, 6.1% positive rate
    2 weeks ago: 27k positive cases, 466k tests, 5.8% positive rate
    3 weeks ago: 22k positive cases, 448k tests, 4.9% positive rate

So yes, testing has increased by 42% over the last 3 weeks but positive results have increased by 140%. Get it dumbfuck?

Yes, I get it. We? are testing millions of people on a virus that is as fatal as the common flu and putting people out of business for it.

HHusky said:

So 18 more days?

This time?

Fuck off
    Lol so delusional.

Sticking your head in the sand and pretending like the problem doesn't exist isn't a solution.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Azteca?
    Rancho Viejo. Best I have found so far. I like suggestions!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Again....we are doing more tests....and as a result more people are testing positive. Far more tests than any other country in the world.

Fucking idiot liberals. Always jerking off over europe
    Lifelong Democrat pathologist in Pennsylvania goes against the Democrat guy who thinks he’s a gal running HHS there. Rachel/Richard Levine or whatever you liberals call this freak.

https://kdkaradio.radio.com/articles/wecht-calls-pa-mandatory-mask-order-by-levine-totally-absurd

“Dr. Wecht said the response to the virus isn’t just about health. “This has been so over politicized, it’s disgusting. And yes, I am a Democrat, but I am the first one to say the Democratic governors and other Democratic politicians are pushing hard for this because it looks bad for Trump and the longer it goes on, the worse it is for Trump - even in terms of his campaigning.

“The ultra left-wing liberals on the Democratic side - they’re total lunatics too,” he said. “Let’s deal with this in an objective way.””
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Again....we are doing more tests....and as a result more people are testing positive. Far more tests than any other country in the world.

JFC you're stupid.

Go re-read my breakdown, it'll be a good math lesson for you since I doubt you ever got past basic arithmetic. Tests are increasing but the main driver behind the rise in cases is because of the higher positive test rate which indicates the virus is spreading in communities again. 8.1% positive test rate today vs 4.9% 3 weeks ago, an increase of 65%. My 10 year old nephew can comprehend those numbers but let me know if I need to dumb it down even further.
    edited July 2020
    the coronavirus spreading at a far greater rate in the US and some of the Americas than anywhere else in the world is not a fucking conspiracy.

I personally can't stand Biden but thank god that Trump is almost certainly gonna lose and we'll have an admin competent enough to hopefully secure and administer a vaccine.
    also, by completely botching the re-opening Trump has completely stymied his ability to campaign and given Biden a free pass to stay in his basement until November. Nice self own there.
    edited July 2020

also, by completely botching the re-opening Trump has completely stymied his ability to campaign and given Biden a free pass to stay in his basement until November. Nice self own there.

Trump botched re-openings? Tell me how. Or don’t, because you’re full of shit. Washington is going full Covard again and Teump had nothing to do with any increases due to your dipshits assembling by the thousands.
    edited July 2020
    It’s a stupid breakdown and cases don’t really matter at all, you absolute Clown Show.

Why does your side want people out of work? You’re a momma’s boy, right?
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

HHusky said:

So 18 more days?

This time?

Fuck off
    Lol so delusional.

Sticking your head in the sand and pretending like the problem doesn't exist isn't a solution.
    President Trump would like a word with you...
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,989 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like 50+ again today, ladies.

Deaths are a trailing indicator, btw. (Median time from symptoms to death is 18.5 days.)

You really do suck at math and statistics. This clown actually believes that increased testing doesn’t impact increased confirmed cases. Just get it already and be put out of your misery.
    And when deaths surge again, your excuse will be what, Ivan?
    I’d like to know they are actually WuFlu deaths, Ghoul. None of these deceased were tested.

Science

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-covid-19-philadelphia-pa-new-jersey-death-toll-probable-green-20200625.html?outputType=amp

New Jersey adds 1,854 probable coronavirus deaths to total after review, sees uptick in transmission
    Updated: June 25, 2020 - 10:03 PM

New Jersey’s coronavirus death toll is nearing 15,000 after a review of death certificates added 1,854 fatalities in which the virus was believed to have been the probable cause, officials said Thursday.

Covid deaths are undercounted, not overcounted.

Try something beside OAN news.
    Ho. Lee. Phuck.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,989 Founders Club

JFC you're stupid.

Go re-read my breakdown, it'll be a good math lesson for you since I doubt you ever got past basic arithmetic. Tests are increasing but the main driver behind the rise in cases is because of the higher positive test rate which indicates the virus is spreading in communities again. 8.1% positive test rate today vs 4.9% 3 weeks ago, an increase of 65%. My 10 year old nephew can comprehend those numbers but let me know if I need to dumb it down even further.
    Irony broke the internet.