Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

US breaks 50,000 cases today

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

One, the chicoms lie about what they spend. But you leftards lie and love to be lied to, particularly by the chicoms. Trump is working on getting NATO to anti-up. The dems just lie there and take it like a bitch. A huge portion of the US budget is for pensions, current pay and benefits. The chicoms don't pay their soldiers spit. Since you have the education of a 4 year old, I'd sue whoever sold you your education. I'm sure the dazzler would do you proper.

What the difference between the Chinese military and slaves in the USA? Is there any difference? People are assigned military by Xi and don’t have a choice. That’s their life until they get old and then who knows what happens to them. They’re just a number to Communists.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

The world is the most peaceful it has ever been due to US military hegemony

It's literally the first world power strong enough to conquer the world, but chooses not to

Fucking liberals are so dumb. Lets let China and Ruszia surpass us in miltech....what could go wrong?!?!?!?

Lol wut??
    What is confusing you about those facts?
    Do you really think US can conquer the world?
    Uh, 100%.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    People actually believe we don't need to defend or global interests and allies.

Oh wait the people saying it are communists.

Foreign agents. Treat them as such.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Sledog said:

What allies? Most of the world hates US
    FireCohen said:

Sledog said:

The world needs us. Chant make it otherwise. They hate Trump not giving them free Shit and making them part their fair share for the first time. They love our money and want it. They need it. Fair trade baby America will be better than ever.

Sledog said:

FireCohen said:

Sledog said:

The world needs us. Chant make it otherwise. They hate Trump not giving them free Shit and making them part their fair share for the first time. They love our money and want it. They need it. Fair trade baby America will be better than ever.

Ok
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

It's literally the first world power strong enough to conquer the world, but chooses not to

Fucking liberals are so dumb. Lets let China and Ruszia surpass us in miltech....what could go wrong?!?!?!?

Lol wut??
    What is confusing you about those facts?
    Do you really think US can conquer the world?
    Rather easily, say 34-17?
  • incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358

cutting the military budget by 10%, is what Bernie Sanders is proposing. Joe Biden isn't even proposing cuts to the military budget. Even if his plan was to do that, which it isn't, it would not cut the military to the bone, nor would it end us hegemony, world peace would still be in order, and China and Russia would be no closer to bombing the United States. Maybe just maybe more money can be used for things like *gasp* healthcare, and infrastructure (which Trump once pretended to give a shit about).

You guys are so hyperbolic.
    Biden has policy proposals?

I thought he's entire campaign strategy is "I'm not Trump".
    when did I say he was proposing anything? I was just responding to someone who said he wants to "cut the military to the bone."
    Good to know you agree he has no policy proposals.
    that's why I supported a candidate who did in the primary. Neither general election candidate has policy proposals.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Sledog said:

You should live in some other countries.

FireCohen said:

Sledog said:

You should live in some other countries.
    i have unlike most the people in the us
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

the coronavirus spreading at a far greater rate in the US and some of the Americas than anywhere else in the world is not a fucking conspiracy.

I personally can't stand Biden but thank god that Trump is almost certainly gonna lose and we'll have an admin competent enough to hopefully secure and administer a vaccine.

Vaccine. That’s good.

The virus has mutated at least 3 times that we know of that would have made even a stellar vaccine about 30% effective if your fantasy came true.

It’s sad that I have to repeat that we don’t have any vaccines for SARS-cov-1 or any of the Corona viruses that cause the common cold and send people to the hospital for pneumonia.

There will be no effective vaccine. Only treatment. And you may wanna check out Mexico and Brazil’s numbers for July 2. Both had more deaths than the US.

Later guysm.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Sledog said:

I ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant today! I'm surprised I'm alive! Went shooting after words and I just proved breathing burnt gunpowder fumes cures the China Virus!

People always die of Covid because the feds pay them money for those. They aren't paying for flu or pneumonia deaths. Hospitals are broke have to get income somehow.

Azteca?
    Dicks (lulz) and Azteca are the only things I miss about Seattle.

Way to side step the near past experience under a completely corrupt and inefficient government run by rats. Trump had this economy humming and was working successfully to make the rest of the world pay their fair share and take responsibility for themselves. He was creating jobs by getting the government out of the fucking way. He got the government out of the way so the private sector could hum. Speaking of the private sector, they are the ones who will find the cure, not our government. Trump will fund it and then, again, get the fuck out of the way.

Putting any faith in a government run by rats who would have kept the borders open and travel to and from China going full steam ahead is a fucking pipe dream. Nothing is more inefficient than the government especially when you know the rats are putting a completely corrupt biden in as the figurehead. Again, a guy who accused Trump of being a racist because he shut down travel to and from China at the start of a world wide pandemic.

By the way, the dumpster fires were located in rat run cities. The Gov of NY and his ilk have yet to take any responsibility for killing those they forced into assisted living. That is where the dumpster fires were, and it showed us all that rats aren't capable of handling things like pandemics. Here you are wanting the same failed leaders to take control again. You are a glutton for punishment and an easy mark for the rat elites.

Trump is a completely incompetent leader. Inheriting a steady economy and having growth continue was luck, but this year he's actually had to manage a crisis and show leadership, and it's been a complete dumpster fire. It will be tough for dems to take the senate, and even if they do Manchin will probably become a Republican, so I expect sleepy Joe to actually accomplish anything legislatively, but a more competent administration is desperately needed.
    So everything good that happens under Trump is luck, but everything bad is incompetence. Got it. Nice non-partisan analysis. Think I will be voting for Biden now as well based on the strength of your "poorly run but not a dumpster fire" tidbit.

Sledog said:

the coronavirus spreading at a far greater rate in the US and some of the Americas than anywhere else in the world is not a fucking conspiracy.

I personally can't stand Biden but thank god that Trump is almost certainly gonna lose and we'll have an admin competent enough to hopefully secure and administer a vaccine.

Just another rat liar. You love biden you liar.

8 years of failed policies, corruption and lies by biden and BO and you can't wait for another dose of misery? FFS, don't you remember shovel ready stimulus? You can keep your doctor and insurance? Three months ago biden and your democrats were calling Trump a racist for shutting down travel to and from China. What kind of idiot thinks that a senile and completely corrupt biden is going to "secure and administer" a vaccine? FFS, just be honest and admit you will vote rat no matter how incompetent they are.
    I'm a "progressive" who hates both parties. No shit Joe Biden isn't going to literally get the vaccine. His administration will be run by his technocratic, corporatist friends who suck and will make minor tweaks around the edge that you will whine about like "shovel ready stimulus" as if you're referring to some national scandal. Unlike Trump's corporatist friends however Biden's will actually believe in making government function again to some degree and definitely be more competent than the Trump admin with like half the cabinet positions filled by "acting" secretaries or lovely individuals like Betsy Devos.

I am personally not excited for a Biden admin as the priorities that I want like medicare for all are going to be opposed. But with dems at least government will function poorly but at least not be a dumpster fire on purpose.
    You make the Dazzler look like Einstein.
    The educational profile of the leftards posting here is an indictment of our education system. Their integrity profile is an indictment of their parents. My son had a friend when he was about 5. The little sh*t constantly lied to me when he was over visiting. Every time he lied, I'd tell we don't lie at my house and playtime was over and I'd bring him back to his parents. For some reason, he stopped lying to me. Minneapolis is actually a dumpter fire. Dems run that sh*t hole. Seattle, Portland, NYC, San Fran, LA all going down the tube with our super competent dem elite at the helm.
    No Dem, even the rational ones, I have ever met has ever had an answer for the question of "why do cities that are controlled by Dems for generations have the highest unemployment, worst crime statistics, etc." I have asked the question many times over the years and not one of them can ever give an answer other than to deflect to some GOP proposal on tax cuts at the national level or some other useless drivel to explain away how 50 years of Democratic leadership appears to make the worst cities in America. I do not suppose we will ever get an answer.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Someone once said that, "Idle hands are the devil's workshop". Subsidize sloth and you get a lot of sloth and people with idle hands.
    Swaye said:

Way to side step the near past experience under a completely corrupt and inefficient government run by rats. Trump had this economy humming and was working successfully to make the rest of the world pay their fair share and take responsibility for themselves. He was creating jobs by getting the government out of the fucking way. He got the government out of the way so the private sector could hum. Speaking of the private sector, they are the ones who will find the cure, not our government. Trump will fund it and then, again, get the fuck out of the way.

Putting any faith in a government run by rats who would have kept the borders open and travel to and from China going full steam ahead is a fucking pipe dream. Nothing is more inefficient than the government especially when you know the rats are putting a completely corrupt biden in as the figurehead. Again, a guy who accused Trump of being a racist because he shut down travel to and from China at the start of a world wide pandemic.

By the way, the dumpster fires were located in rat run cities. The Gov of NY and his ilk have yet to take any responsibility for killing those they forced into assisted living. That is where the dumpster fires were, and it showed us all that rats aren't capable of handling things like pandemics. Here you are wanting the same failed leaders to take control again. You are a glutton for punishment and an easy mark for the rat elites.

Trump is a completely incompetent leader. Inheriting a steady economy and having growth continue was luck, but this year he's actually had to manage a crisis and show leadership, and it's been a complete dumpster fire. It will be tough for dems to take the senate, and even if they do Manchin will probably become a Republican, so I expect sleepy Joe to actually accomplish anything legislatively, but a more competent administration is desperately needed.
    So everything good that happens under Trump is luck, but everything bad is incompetence. Got it. Nice non-partisan analysis. Think I will be voting for Biden now as well based on the strength of your "poorly run but not a dumpster fire" tidbit.
    Actually everything bad is a demorat/commie plot. And that's no shit true.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994

DR as a % of total population. USA vs Italy. If only we could have contained it as well as they did over in Europe....
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    HHusky said:

So 18 more days?

This time?

It's not going to take 18 days for deaths to start climbing again. But 18 days from now they'll regularly be in the four figures again daily.
    Told ya it wasn't going to take 18 days. Still laughing about the pandemic, Mikey?