Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mark Nabou, 2022 3* OL, Seattle (O'Dea), WA (mutually parted ways)

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I’m not worried about Mark Nabou either. Just thought of this guy (Greg Lewis’ fucking nephew!)
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Per aTm's Eklund

"Washington commit Mark Nabou had a great time too. Nobody knows if a commitment switch is imminent but the Aggies think there's a chance for sure. He is likely going to head back to Seattle and decompress a bit before doing anything."

Apparently their rivals site or something else is saying Nabou is likely to flip.

Goddamn that would be embarrassing
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Kid is going from Seattle to College Station? I’m sure.

If you couldn’t have a blast going to school at A&M as a football player where they actually care about the team and it’s engrained in the culture you are a complete dipshit. College station would be a fine choice for a football player.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

If you couldn’t have a blast going to school at A&M as a football player where they actually care about the team and it’s engrained in the culture you are a complete dipshit. College station would be a fine choice for a football player.
    You forget that you don’t win at A&M.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Per aTm's Eklund

"Washington commit Mark Nabou had a great time too. Nobody knows if a commitment switch is imminent but the Aggies think there's a chance for sure. He is likely going to head back to Seattle and decompress a bit before doing anything."

Apparently their rivals site or something else is saying Nabou is likely to flip.

Embarrassing for him. I don't see how that would make UW embarrassed tho. They aren't the ones going back on their word? Huff's work speaks for itself. The only thing that would take a hit is Nabou's ability to be taken seriously.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

True. But if I'm going to any of Texas or the SEC states, A&M is far down on that list of places that I want to end up.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m going to be very paranoid and pessimistic about losing recruits like this for the foreseeable future because of how Nick Bolton turned out. I wasn’t high on him, thought it was fine when he decommitted, then he turned into an all-conference NFL draft prospect
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You forget that you don’t win at A&M.
    They just won the orange bowl last year and spent the year in the top 10.

Meanwhile our west “even if it saves just one life.”’ And “way to represent the north” happened.
    Covid year doesn’t count.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Per aTm's Eklund

Embarrassing for him. I don't see how that would make UW embarrassed tho. They aren't the ones going back on their word? Huff's work speaks for itself. The only thing that would take a hit is Nabou's ability to be taken seriously.
    He'd be the third guy in the class to commit to Lake with no other big time offers and then commit elsewhere right after getting attention from other schools. Not a good look.
    It’s not similar to the Vegas kids because Nabou is from Seattle. The Vegas kids would have committed to any big school.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like Jimmy has still got it on evaluation
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

He's supposedly now planning an official to Michigan. Jimmy is coming off looking like a total cuck here.

Nothing changed with UW
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sounds like Jimmy has still got it on evaluation

Nick Saban always has room for evaluators
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Per aTm's Eklund

He'd be the third guy in the class to commit to Lake with no other big time offers and then commit elsewhere right after getting attention from other schools. Not a good look.
    It’s not similar to the Vegas kids because Nabou is from Seattle. The Vegas kids would have committed to any big school.
    Thank u!... Now the kid is goin to Michigan this weekend?? Lol ooo thats so embarrassing for Jimbo! This kid is at best very very naive.

Now guys are gonna prop up that fat fuck, bitch tit havin attention whore Sir Mells (what a stupid ass name) and try to use him as some example of Lake being incompetent? I guarantee u that Mells could be flipped from oregon if anyone from the SEC gave a rats ass about him.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,442
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Since committing to UW on June 1st, he's picked up offers from Texas, TAMU, TCU, and Michigan, and he's visited Texas and TAMU.