Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seahawks are not Seattle's team

It's Paul Allen's team.

That is all.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    are u ever positive about anything?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2013
    You're the worst poster on this board.

Leave, seriously.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    The Seattle Seahawks are a professional American football franchise in the National Football League (NFL) based in Seattle, Washington. They are members of the West Division of the National Football Conference (NFC). The Seahawks joined the NFL in 1976 as an expansion team along with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Seahawks are owned by Paul Allen, co-founder of Microsoft, and are currently coached by Pete Carroll. Since 2002 the Seahawks have played their home games at CenturyLink Field near downtown Seattle after previously playing home games in the Kingdome (1976-2000) and Husky Stadium (2001).
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,776 Founders Club

Leave, seriously.

THIS!

PL_SS >>>> AOG
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    What do you expect from the 'Apostle of Grief'?

Leave, seriously.

Look man, I don't get the "our team" bullshit. And the reason is, as we can see, is that it isn't our team. It's a team owned by Paul Allen. They just happen to play here. I cringe everytime I see some idiot saying how proud he is of the team. What worthless bullshit.

At least with college football there is a connection on some level.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam

Leave, seriously.

Look man, I don't get the "our team" bullshit. And the reason is, as we can see, is that it isn't our team. It's a team owned by Paul Allen. They just happen to play here. I cringe everytime I see some idiot saying how proud he is of the team. What worthless bullshit.

Great. My point still stands.

Leave, seriously.

Great. My point still stands.
    If you could buy stock in it or something, like Boeing, then maybe, yes it could be "our" team. But that isn't the case. It's a private company owned by Paul Allen. It's his team to cry over.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Leave, seriously.

If it bothers you that badly then you are a whiny drippy cunt. Go gain some perspective.
  • BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    you can't save stupid.

DIAFF
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Leave, seriously.

I hate hearing people say, "we" played a hell of a game today.

The fact is ... Paul Allen has shit if the fans don't buy the shirts and go to the games etc...

So technically it is Seattle's team.

Paul Allen would have one hell of a bill and no income if the team was not embraced, axe Ken Behring.
    topdawgnc said:

Leave, seriously.

The fact is ... Paul Allen has shit if the fans don't buy the shirts and go to the games etc...

Paul Allen would have one hell of a bill and no income if the team was not embraced, axe Ken Behring.

Nope. All he does is set up shop here and look for suckers stupid enough to believe it's Seattle's team, "our" team. Not so.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    At least over at dawgman this thread would be deleted and TS would be on timeout. Get your shit together mods
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Leave, seriously.

Couldn't that be said about most NFL teams, except Green Bay? So what's your point?
    Not everyone went to the local university. . .if we all had to have some sort of personal
    affiliation we our teams we could kiss most sports good-bye. NFL, MLB, NBA, MLS, and most college sports.

topdawgnc said:

Leave, seriously.

Nope. All he does is set up shop here and look for suckers stupid enough to believe it's Seattle's team, "our" team. Not so.
    AOG. . .Maybe you should move to Green Bay.
    Become Apostle of Joy.
    phineas said:

At least over at dawgman this thread would be deleted and TS would be on timeout. Get your shit together mods

If it were not for me most of you would be thinking that hiring anybody that ever breathed in the same airspace as Don James would guarantee the return of the Don James era and you'd also go along thinking incorrectly that the Seahawks were Seattle's team.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Apostle of Grief doesn't get it. Should nobody root for a pro sports team because they don't own it? Are you so fucking retarded that you think paying taxes makes UW your team?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,316
    Are you PL_SS's fucktarded brother?