Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Entire COVID Hoax Collapses in One Photo

13»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club

Totally believable from 1000 a day two weeks ago to zero today.

They blatantly lie to us and have people like @HHusky, who admits he lies to advance his cause, cover and vote for them.

Oh! Hopeful milestone! How about happy milestone? Are these the good cliches now? Just keep manufacturing crises until Donald is gone, right?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    The hundreds of people in the Ozarks who didn’t catch the Death Flu were “lucky” according to Captain COVID @HHusky.

Science!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    You guys just wait two weeks
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

HHusky said:

So we are reduced to the Corona Bros talking about new cases with out any context. That was never the issue. The hospitals being over whelmed and 2 million dead was

If you think anyone is still fooled by this bullshit after the last two weeks you are sadly mistaken. If we can protest we can work

Fuck off

Why pretend it has anything to do with the numbers? Won't you just be telling us that 2 million isn't really that bad once we're there?

I expect there will be some spreader events because of the protests. And it is time they ended, but not because of the content of anyone's message.
    What numbers? You keep throwing out cases like some big gotcha

If it was that serious we'd be dead

Your team crashed the economy and trapped people in their homes. A perfect storm to fill the streets when your leaders agreed with the protests

Its bullshit and you know it
    What team? Shutting down the economy came straight from the White House. I don't have a problem with it, very difficult decision, but man up and own it. I don't want to hear the whiner in chief saying it's the blue state governors that are causing all the problems.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited June 2020

HHusky said:

So we are reduced to the Corona Bros talking about new cases with out any context. That was never the issue. The hospitals being over whelmed and 2 million dead was

If you think anyone is still fooled by this bullshit after the last two weeks you are sadly mistaken. If we can protest we can work

Fuck off

Why pretend it has anything to do with the numbers? Won't you just be telling us that 2 million isn't really that bad once we're there?

I expect there will be some spreader events because of the protests. And it is time they ended, but not because of the content of anyone's message.
    What numbers? You keep throwing out cases like some big gotcha

If it was that serious we'd be dead

Your team crashed the economy and trapped people in their homes. A perfect storm to fill the streets when your leaders agreed with the protests

Its bullshit and you know it
    What team? Shutting down the economy came straight from the White House. I don't have a problem with it, very difficult decision, but man up and own it. I don't want to hear the whiner in chief saying it's the blue state governors that are causing all the problems.
    White House has no authority to shut down State's economies. Fuck off liar. It's why states like South Dakota and Arkansas never shut down.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

All bleeding stops . . . eventually.
    Dazzler trying to change the topic
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

There's a topic?
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

There's a topic?
    Yes, you putting your head up your ass in a few other threads today was the topic. But I'll concede that's the topic many days around here.

It's like Barr's "redo!"
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Tip to @HHusky. You were fooled and even you didn’t believe it as you flew coach to Missouri and then dr or to the Ozarks

As we say, H is having the meltdown I predicted just an hour ago.

Where are all the deaths from my OP?

Next up, more “Olga’s” and “Igors” because that’s his intellectual capacity.