Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Entire COVID Hoax Collapses in One Photo

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
edited June 2020 in Tug Tavern
SEC! SEC! SEC!

DARWIN! DARWIN! DARWIN!

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Yep, Dazzler told us that this was Darwin in action!!!
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Appears some of you believe that the virus spontaneously generates in the presence of crowds.

Maybe those folks will luck out. But it's called "lucking out" for a reason. One of the attendees did test positive for Covid-19. He may not have infected anyone and he may not have been contageous at the point he attended. Dumb luck.
    HHusky said:

Appears some of you believe that the virus spontaneously generates in the presence of crowds.

Maybe those folks will luck out. But it's called "lucking out" for a reason. One of the attendees did test positive for Covid-19. He may not have infected anyone and he may not have been contageous at the point he attended. Dumb luck.

So it's still destroy the economy lest one person get infected. Got it.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Unless they are gathering to wreck businesses and loot in the name of George Floyd, who lost his job due to a Democrat shutdown and had clearly relapsed was on meth and fentanyl. If you think of it, @HHusky basically has Floyd’s blood on his hands.

HHusky said:

Its so bad that H is reduced to talking about one person being infected.
    And that man was...

George Floyd.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    Gotta link. I read an article and said someone in the area - nothing specific about being at a pool party.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The daily stats of Georgia, Florida and Sweden are all available. Must be a hoax.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The daily stats of Georgia, Florida and Sweden are all available. Must be a hoax.
    I've never called it hoax my strawman ass fucking friend. I've just said that our response to it was wildly disproportionate considering the reality of the threat.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I've never called it hoax my strawman ass fucking friend. I've just said that our response to it was wildly disproportionate considering the reality of the threat.
    This thread is entitled: "The Entire COVID Hoax Collapses in One Photo"
    I'll leave it to you to work out your differences with PDX.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The overreaction was based on hoaxed data by Nile Ferguson, who now says the quarantine really didn’t help.. 2.2 million dead! Your team put George Floyd out of work and made him so desperate he was trying to pass counterfeit $20 bills to buy food. If you think about it, his blood is also on your hands.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The overreaction was based on hoaxed data by Nile Ferguson, who now says the quarantine really didn’t help.. 2.2 million dead! Your team put George Floyd out of work and made him so desperate he was trying to pass counterfeit $20 bills to buy food. If you think about it, his blood is also on your hands.
    Answer for your race crimes Dazzler!!!
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The overreaction and putting 40 million out of work was based on a hoax. Why did you kill George Floyd?

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I'll leave it to you to work out your differences with yourself.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The overreaction and putting 40 million out of work was based on a hoax. Why did you kill George Floyd?
    He killed him on account of his white privilege. Floyd the black man didn't have the luxury that Dazzler, a white male, had of being able to work from home. Floyd's blood is on your hands Dazzler.