Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Entire COVID Hoax Collapses in One Photo

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    I've tried to pass a counterfeit twenty. It wasn't desperation and no one came to kill me.
    SFGbob said:
    Wisconsin has had 480-500 new cases during both of the past two days. That would be like California having 3,300 - 3,500 new cases a day.

Waning!!!

HHusky said:

Appears some of you believe that the virus spontaneously generates in the presence of crowds.

Maybe those folks will luck out. But it's called "lucking out" for a reason. One of the attendees did test positive for Covid-19. He may not have infected anyone and he may not have been contageous at the point he attended. Dumb luck.

Setting aside the hoax red herring. Mass gatherings are still prohibited by @JayInslee. My kids are prohibited from organized sports. Organized protests of thousands have been allowed. Why has Inslee allowed this?
    Ask him. The protests weren't condoned on my authority.
    Bad flu!

Deaths:
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,328 Swaye's Wigwam
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    HHusky said:

Appears some of you believe that the virus spontaneously generates in the presence of crowds.

Maybe those folks will luck out. But it's called "lucking out" for a reason. One of the attendees did test positive for Covid-19. He may not have infected anyone and he may not have been contageous at the point he attended. Dumb luck.

I’ll take ‘Things a Cunt Says’ for $500.00, Alex,
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    dnc said:

I don't think Covid is a hoax and I I think there are real concerns with it.

I also think the science is pretty clear we don't need to worry about transmitting it outdoors and people would rather scream "Grandma killer" than actually pay attention to the science.

We should be encouraging outdoor activity and usage, not shaming people for it.

Open the parks. Open the beaches. Open the lakes.

Shut the fuck up.

What he said...its a 100 year old treatment...
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/04/opinion/revisiting-an-old-treatment-infectious-disease-fresh-air/
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

I’ll take ‘Things a Cunt Says’ for $500.00, Alex,

So we are reduced to the Corona Bros talking about new cases with out any context. That was never the issue. The hospitals being over whelmed and 2 million dead was

If you think anyone is still fooled by this bullshit after the last two weeks you are sadly mistaken. If we can protest we can work

Fuck off

Why pretend it has anything to do with the numbers? Won't you just be telling us that 2 million isn't really that bad once we're there?

I expect there will be some spreader events because of the protests. And it is time they ended, but not because of the content of anyone's message.
    edited June 2020

HHusky said:

So we are reduced to the Corona Bros talking about new cases with out any context. That was never the issue. The hospitals being over whelmed and 2 million dead was

If you think anyone is still fooled by this bullshit after the last two weeks you are sadly mistaken. If we can protest we can work

Fuck off

Why pretend it has anything to do with the numbers? Won't you just be telling us that 2 million isn't really that bad once we're there?

I expect there will be some spreader events because of the protests. And it is time they ended, but not because of the content of anyone's message.
    What numbers? You keep throwing out cases like some big gotcha

If it was that serious we'd be dead

Your team crashed the economy and trapped people in their homes. A perfect storm to fill the streets when your leaders agreed with the protests

Its bullshit and you know it
    All you need to do is fill the streets with thousands who are anxious to get back to work and ready to march. Inslee pretty much conceded today that the State wasn't going to try to stop massive numbers from protesting because it's just a numbers thing. I'm sure that's true everywhere. You people who feel this way need to organize and take to the streets . . . and hug . . . even kiss . . . .
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HHusky said:

This pisses you off. Shocking.

#damonewasright
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Fuck off

What numbers? You keep throwing out cases like some big gotcha

If it was that serious we'd be dead

Your team crashed the economy and trapped people in their homes. A perfect storm to fill the streets when your leaders agreed with the protests

Its bullshit and you know it
    All you need to do is fill the streets with thousands who are anxious to get back to work and ready to march. Inslee pretty much conceded today that the State wasn't going to try to stop massive numbers from protesting because it's just a numbers thing. I'm sure that's true everywhere. You people who feel this way need to organize and take to the streets . . . and hug . . . even kiss . . . .
    thud