Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Benjamin Morrison, 2022 3* DB, Phoenix (Brophy College Prep), AZ (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,447
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Well, I'll be there the last weekend of June so I'll be able to confirm whether he is there or not.

Morrison or Harris?
  • Options
    ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So apparently he is taking an official visit at the end of the month? I haven't seen Scott confirm it any where. Hopefully he doesn't commit to Notre Dame this weekend and takes his official visits.
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    Dawgman/247 is slow to update. That was not there yesterday
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ATLDawg said:

Hahahahaha, Ecklund is a latent racist who literally espouses elitist/ownership views toward college athletes. In fact argued at one point kids should be “punished” for transfering. No surprise that he can’t read young African American players.

They all are.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,224
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Morrison isn't taking an OV to UW were out. Harris sucks.

Where are you hearing this? I thought he was going to UW the last weekend of June. Did that change recently?
    That guy doesn't hear things. He's a formula poster. If he can slip shit like the above in with no info out there to refute him then he will. Otherwise he's silent. One trick pony.

May be right here for all I know. A broken clock is right twice per day.
    Damn chuck. You dislike him almost as much as I dislike big ern.
    For the record, the feeling is mutual.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Where are you hearing this? I thought he was going to UW the last weekend of June. Did that change recently?
    That guy doesn't hear things. He's a formula poster. If he can slip shit like the above in with no info out there to refute him then he will. Otherwise he's silent. One trick pony.

Goes without saying.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,224
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Goes without saying.
    You two fuck already.
    We did go to the same high school, so the ice has already been broken.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Goes without saying.
    You two fuck already.
    Might have... hs was kinda hazy.
  • Options
    ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    Tom Loy said Morrison is taking a few more trips before deciding. There is still hope.
  • Options

So apparently he is taking an official visit at the end of the month? I haven't seen Scott confirm it any where. Hopefully he doesn't commit to Notre Dame this weekend and takes his official visits.

Morrison told Tom Loy he is visiting Washington the end of the month. Whether UW is paying for the visit is irrelevant at this point (IMO).

https://247sports.com/college/notre-dame/ContentGallery/Notre-Dame-Football-Benjamin-Morrison-Fighting-Irish-Official-Visit-Cornerback-166421516/

4 out of 5 seem possible
  • Options
    If we can get Morrison on campus at least it gives us a shot even if its only barely a better chance then us getting JTT.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Ektard is acting like he's been vindicated after Morrison didn't commit on his ND visit. He's doubling down and says he believes Morrison will commit to UW after his visit in two weeks.
  • Options

Ektard is acting like he's been vindicated after Morrison didn't commit on his ND visit. He's doubling down and says he believes Morrison will commit to UW after his visit in two weeks.

We can only pray. Go dawgs!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I saw that. Eklund must be one dumb motherfucker.

Seriously, he actually speaks to the kid and then writes a story that it's down to Bama and UW. The he talks to "people close to the situation" and reverses himself and say's that ND has the lead. Who the fuck is closer to the situation that Morrison himself? Now that the kid didn't commit to ND and is taking a visit to UW at the end of the month, he thinks he'll commit to UW (or at least UW now has the lead). It's like he's bipolar.
    The crystal dong thing (as we call it here) pretty much ended any semblance of conviction or integrity from the tbs experts. They're all wishy washy and over willing to change their predictions based on nothing more than the same surface level shit that is out there for all of us to see. I think they should all bag the prediction shit, report what they can, and let fans play around with crystal donging the young men.