Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Benjamin Morrison, 2022 3* DB, Phoenix (Brophy College Prep), AZ (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ektard says in the last mail bag in response to why our dB recruiting has not been good is ludicrous. Will Harris and Lake are lazy that should be the answer. If we can’t land a guy who’s dream school is UW then who can we land?

Still trying to figure out what Eklund said. Perhaps we will never know.
    for $12.95 a month I will tell you
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,447
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ektard says in the last mail bag in response to why our dB recruiting has not been good is ludicrous. Will Harris and Lake are lazy that should be the answer. If we can’t land a guy who’s dream school is UW then who can we land?

Eklund has a new article on him today. He keeps saying UW is a dream school but it's not clear if these are new quotes or if Eklund is just recycling quotes from an old article. He was also really vague in the interview on visits and recruiting.

I read the ND writers reasoning for the 7 inch crystal dongs and essentially their claims were that he really cares about academics so clearly ND is the only school he would consider, and the fact that he likes his high school, which is a Catholic school.

So essentially there's no reliable info out there on this kid.
    You say that, but the only reliable information about this kid was last week in this thread.

dnc said:

I’ve seen this kid play in person. He’d be a great catch for UW.

Tell Parker we might need his help recruiting Morrison
    They know each other. We’ll see what transpires.

GoDawgs!
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Eklund has a new article on him today. He keeps saying UW is a dream school but it's not clear if these are new quotes or if Eklund is just recycling quotes from an old article. He was also really vague in the interview on visits and recruiting.

I read the ND writers reasoning for the 7 inch crystal dongs and essentially their claims were that he really cares about academics so clearly ND is the only school he would consider, and the fact that he likes his high school, which is a Catholic school.

So essentially there's no reliable info out there on this kid.
    He recycled quotes from previous interviews. Kim probably told him to put out some positive fluff to keep the haters at bay.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

He got you covered? Too soon?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dannarc said:

He got you covered? Too soon?

Using a paint reference and no @TommySQC?

What's wrong with you man
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Morrison doesn't even know where he is going so Tom Loy's and Kevin Sinclair's "predictions" are not even educated guesses...not at this point at least.

My educated guess is that as of today, UW has a 50% chance at Morrison. And my educated guesses are always right, 50% of the time.

Are you willing to make an uneducated guess?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Morrison doesn't even know where he is going so Tom Loy's and Kevin Sinclair's "predictions" are not even educated guesses...not at this point at least.

My educated guess is that as of today, UW has a 50% chance at Morrison. And my educated guesses are always right, 50% of the time.

Are you willing to make an uneducated guess?
    We leave the uneducated guesses to the @creepycoug Finance Bored.
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394

Eklund recently interviewed Morrison. Eklund is reporting that Morrison has narrowed it down to Alabama and UW.

Morrison is not going to ND. Tom Loy and Kevin Sinclair can eat a bag of dicks.

Cant trust Ektard but if Huffman says something it may be more credible
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Eklund recently interviewed Morrison. Eklund is reporting that Morrison has narrowed it down to Alabama and UW.

You'll quickly learn Eklund is always wrong until he isn't. This pretty much guarantees he's going to ND.
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394

I can’t find that interview.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

A Bag of dicks will always get chins here. A bag of vaginas will bring you friends for life.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

You'll quickly learn Eklund is always wrong until he isn't. This pretty much guarantees he's going to ND.
    Whatever eklund says the opposite happens... typically that day.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2021
    Look guys, even Eklund can get the "dunkers" right. Let me refer you to the 2000s era HBO classic drama, "The Wire" for an understanding of how an incompetent and uninterested person approaches their employment in relation to predictions and solving mysteries:

Rawls:You're not helping me out here, Sanny.
    I ask you for one fucking thing...

Santangelo: I know, but...

Rawls: All these months, I'm carrying you.
    I'm sitting here,
    watching case after case stack up.
    These are all yours, and they're all open.
    Last year, your clearance rate was 40%.
    This year, it's less than that.

Santangelo: I caught some tough ones.
    There's not a lot of dunkers in there.

Rawls: Mike, you're good on the dunkers.
    I'll give you that.

Shit, comes to dunkers, you solve
    probably six, seven out of ten.

(edit- probably more like 81%)

But a stone fucking whodunnit?

Santangelo: That's not a fair assessment.

Rawls: Fair? What the fuck is fair?
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I have no idea what Loy or Sinclair are saying, but I know the Rivals’ guy Mike Singer said he talked to Morrison right after Eklund put his pick in & then said he has no idea why Eklund would put that pick in & then said he was even more confident in his pick for ND after his conversation with Morrison.
    Then this week both Singer from Rivals & the Sports Illustrated guy (Driskell) both said they would be surprised if Morrison didn’t commit this weekend on his OV to South Bend from what they have been told.
    Then 247 reported ND removed some DB targets from their board because they expect commitments from DBs this weekend.
    The Alabama site says it’s a ND/Bama battle, but Bama isn’t pushing for him as hard as ND. They didn’t mention Washington at all.
    So that’s the non-Loy info that’s out their currently.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    edited June 2021
    AF9705 said:

I have no idea what Loy or Sinclair are saying, but I know the Rivals’ guy Mike Singer said he talked to Morrison right after Eklund put his pick in & then said he has no idea why Eklund would put that pick in & then said he was even more confident in his pick for ND after his conversation with Morrison.
    Then this week both Singer from Rivals & the Sports Illustrated guy (Driskell) both said they would be surprised if Morrison didn’t commit this weekend on his OV to South Bend from what they have been told.
    Then 247 reported ND removed some DB targets from their board because they expect commitments from DBs this weekend.
    The Alabama site says it’s a ND/Bama battle, but Bama isn’t pushing for him as hard as ND. They didn’t mention Washington at all.
    So that’s the non-Loy info that’s out their currently.

you might actually win a recruiting battle now that will harris has taken over as db's coach