Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Benjamin Morrison, 2022 3* DB, Phoenix (Brophy College Prep), AZ (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AF9705 said:

I have no idea what Loy or Sinclair are saying, but I know the Rivals’ guy Mike Singer said he talked to Morrison right after Eklund put his pick in & then said he has no idea why Eklund would put that pick in & then said he was even more confident in his pick for ND after his conversation with Morrison.
    Then this week both Singer from Rivals & the Sports Illustrated guy (Driskell) both said they would be surprised if Morrison didn’t commit this weekend on his OV to South Bend from what they have been told.
    Then 247 reported ND removed some DB targets from their board because they expect commitments from DBs this weekend.
    The Alabama site says it’s a ND/Bama battle, but Bama isn’t pushing for him as hard as ND. They didn’t mention Washington at all.
    So that’s the non-Loy info that’s out their currently.

you might actually win a recruiting battle now that will harris has taken over as db's coach
    More worried about winning games and going to playoffs. And ND recruiting is doing just fine. And after seeing Turner’s first two years & Foskey’s, I’m very happy Turner went to Washington & Foskey went to ND on NSD.
  • Options
    ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We already know our DB Coaches can't recruit. Go back to the Fighting Rudys board.

• Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,295
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

I have no idea what Loy or Sinclair are saying, but I know the Rivals’ guy Mike Singer said he talked to Morrison right after Eklund put his pick in & then said he has no idea why Eklund would put that pick in & then said he was even more confident in his pick for ND after his conversation with Morrison.
    Then this week both Singer from Rivals & the Sports Illustrated guy (Driskell) both said they would be surprised if Morrison didn’t commit this weekend on his OV to South Bend from what they have been told.
    Then 247 reported ND removed some DB targets from their board because they expect commitments from DBs this weekend.
    The Alabama site says it’s a ND/Bama battle, but Bama isn’t pushing for him as hard as ND. They didn’t mention Washington at all.

you might actually win a recruiting battle now that will harris has taken over as db's coach
    More worried about winning games and going to playoffs. And ND recruiting is doing just fine. And after seeing Turner’s first two years & Foskey’s, I’m very happy Turner went to Washington & Foskey went to ND on NSD.
    You say this like UW had a chance with Foskey, we were out of it for like 6 months
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Morrison isn't taking an OV to UW were out. Harris sucks.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AF9705 said:

Do you have a handle on all boards of schools that nd goes up against for recruits and act like a cock sucker on those boreds as well?

Just curious.
  • Options
    PapaBrailsfordPapaBrailsford Member Posts: 43
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Combo Breaker

Where are you hearing this? I thought he was going to UW the last weekend of June. Did that change recently?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where are you hearing this? I thought he was going to UW the last weekend of June. Did that change recently?
    That guy doesn't hear things. He's a formula poster. If he can slip shit like the above in with no info out there to refute him then he will. Otherwise he's silent. One trick pony.

May be right here for all I know. A broken clock is right twice per day.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

That guy doesn't hear things. He's a formula poster. If he can slip shit like the above in with no info out there to refute him then he will. Otherwise he's silent. One trick pony.

Damn chuck. You dislike him almost as much as I dislike big ern.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Damn chuck. You dislike him almost as much as I dislike big ern.
    I really don't dislike anyone.

That's what I thought anyways. Easier to say it than live it.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Well, I'll be there the last weekend of June so I'll be able to confirm whether he is there or not.

For the Hardcore Husky get together? Sweet!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well, I'll be there the last weekend of June so I'll be able to confirm whether he is there or not.

You hitting up enumclaw?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eklund is now admitting that ND leads and that he had a "bad read"

This shows a lot of personal growth for him
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Hahahahaha, Ecklund is a latent racist who literally espouses elitist/ownership views toward college athletes. In fact argued at one point kids should be “punished” for transfering. No surprise that he can’t read young African American players.