Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

23%

124»

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    edited May 2020

What Grundle? You like Romney or do you think I was too hard on the LDS? Do you think he's a good politician? Fuck me that you Fuck Offed me

So fans of Mitt Romney...got it
    You seem upset
    Not at all. Just didn't understand the respect for Mitt.

Oh and I was wasted last night when I went off on him but I'd say it to his face sober too so there's that. Time to get working on getting shit faced again.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

What Grundle? You like Romney or do you think I was too hard on the LDS? Do you think he's a good politician? Fuck me that you Fuck Offed me

If Romney would have won, trump wouldn’t be president. But he sucked because he had binders full of women and was literally Hitler
    it was the dog that did him in
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    LebamDawg said:

If Romney would have won, trump wouldn’t be president. But he sucked because he had binders full of women and was literally Hitler
    it was the dog that did him in
    Strapped that god damn thing to his roof !
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club

You seem upset

Oh and I was wasted last night when I went off on him but I'd say it to his face sober too so there's that. Time to get working on getting shit faced again.
    2012 Obama beats Trump by more than he beats Romney. Easily.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

You seem upset

I’ve got a lot of respect for Mitt. Guy has accomplished a lot in his life.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Like father like son

Initially a front runner for the Republican nomination for President of the United States in the 1968 election, he proved an ineffective campaigner and fell behind Richard Nixon in polls. After a mid-1967 remark that his earlier support for the Vietnam War had been due to a "brainwashing" by U.S. military and diplomatic officials in Vietnam, his campaign faltered even more and he withdrew from the contest in early 1968.