Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DJ (I like to call you that), a contingency plan?

13»

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Wait a second, I thought you guys wanted doogs here without the dawgman mods to protect them? Then why are you acting like a teenage girl getting her first period when you have gotten your wish?

Are you sure they're not acting like teenage boners hiding in a dark basement without a girlfriend, period? As a wild child of the '50's and '60's who couldn't resist experimenting with everything, I'll never relate.

• BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    i actually believe this is the start of a snowball effect of events that led to my parents getting a divorce.

Thanks, Lambo

whatever, two Christmases.
  • Nobody in UW HISTORY did less with more than Jim Lambright. Sark, Ty and Gilby all fucking sucked but Lambo years were the most painful years for me as a Husky fan.

Watching one Rose Bowl talented team after another go 7-4 with his fucking deer in the headlights ass was too much to watch.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Nobody in UW HISTORY did less with more than Jim Lambright. Sark, Ty and Gilby all fucking sucked but Lambo years were the most painful years for me as a Husky fan.

Watching one Rose Bowl talented team after another go 7-4 with his fucking deer in the headlights ass was too much to watch.

I actually think Sark might be a better coach. Tough call though. Both are pretty bad.

• poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    Longing for the halfbright years…usually with doog baird's cock in your mouth was a favorite past time among doogs on the fagman boreds during the ty/gilby years.
  • Nobody in UW HISTORY did less with more than Jim Lambright. Sark, Ty and Gilby all fucking sucked but Lambo years were the most painful years for me as a Husky fan.

I actually think Sark might be a better coach. Tough call though. Both are pretty bad.

I'd think I'd take Lambo cause he wasn't a total fucking embarrassment like Sark.

However, Sark does win close games while Lambo it seemed like never did.

Both fucking suck ass and I can't believe I wasted three sentences on those two.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

Nobody in UW HISTORY did less with more than Jim Lambright. Sark, Ty and Gilby all fucking sucked but Lambo years were the most painful years for me as a Husky fan.

I'd think I'd take Lambo cause he wasn't a total fucking embarrassment like Sark.

However, Sark does win close games while Lambo it seemed like never did.

Both fucking suck ass and I can't believe I wasted three sentences on those two.
    Sark came in off 0-12....Lambo took over a program strapped by sanctions. Both were a goddamn disgrace. Difference was that Lambo's teams usually played fairly "tuff" while Sark got plungered thrice yearly. Also....Sark is the only coach in UW history to go 0-5 against Oregon.

Lambo was a disaster but still >>>>>>>>>>>>>Sark

Case closed....imo
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You aren't anti Doog if you still defend Lambo, pick Sark to win the north, say Sark will win coach of the year at USC and say we should only expect to win 7 in 2014.

You are the very definition of a Doog.

You aren't anti Doog if you still defend Lambo, pick Sark to win the north, say Sark will win coach of the year at USC and say we should only expect to win 7 in 2014.

I'll defend Lamb till I die. And so too will any true dawg you stupid motherfucker.. Did you watch the Huskies during Lambo's tenure? I know, you were watching husky volleyball and Bob Bendover.

I like to claim I never post anything Doogish in one post then post some epic Doog shit in the next post.

I do that.

Anyone who didn't want Lambright fired at the 50 yard line when Wheaton crossed the 50 is a fucking Doog.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    Playing for the tie against USC in 1995 was fucking awesome.

Lambo is a dumbo. Anyone who says he was a good coach is on crack or just fucking stupid.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited December 2013
    OP is kind of dooging it up here already. I've been keeping my mouth shut (pretty much) but a little of Kim's skepticism (LOL!) is warranted for now. Petersen is probably the best of the bunch of ex-BSU coaches, but the record is mixed.

That said, I doubt that this year's recruiting class is going to be very good, given the transition.

Next year should be a cakewalk and might mask real problems. Look at the Oregon/Stanford/Wazzu games and whatever decent opponents you get from the South. That's your 2014 season. The rest is noise.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

I'll defend Lamb till I die. And so too will any true dawg you stupid motherfucker.. Did you watch the Huskies during Lambo's tenure? I know, you were watching husky volleyball and Bob Bendover.

I like to claim I never post anything Doogish in one post then post some epic Doog shit in the next post.

I do that.

Anyone who didn't want Lambright fired at the 50 yard line when Huard dropped back to pass Wheaton crossed the 50 is a fucking Doog.