Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DJ (I like to call you that), a contingency plan?

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

You aren't anti Doog if you still defend Lambo, pick Sark to win the north, say Sark will win coach of the year at USC and say we should only expect to win 7 in 2014.

You are the very definition of a Doog.

Disagree. Some things he posts are doogish, but he is far from the definition of a doog. There are no other doogs like him. I don't think Puppy belongs to a group.

You aren't anti Doog if you still defend Lambo, pick Sark to win the north, say Sark will win coach of the year at USC and say we should only expect to win 7 in 2014.

Disagree. Some things he posts are doogish, but he is far from the definition of a doog. There are no other doogs like him. I don't think Puppy belongs to a group.
    I don't post ANY FUCKING THING doogish. Shame on your ass Road. I respected you right up until this Fucktarded post. Piss on you. Never have I dooged it motherfucker
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,639

He's still a Doog but he's nowhere as bad as you so no need to fear you still hold the crown for biggest doog.

However, saying we should only expect 7 wins is a Doog comment. Picking Sark to win the North is a Doog comment. Saying we'll miss Sark and he'll win coach of the year at USC is a Doog comment. Giving Lambo credit for Rick's Rose Bowl win is a doog comment.
    You seem a little salty lately. I'm sorry you didn't get the Hello Kitty dildo you wanted for Christmas. You have to admit, a bag of sand was a good gift for you though. Maybe a walk with the boyfriend to get some perspective would help.

I always knew we'd have our own OA and BearsWiin, I just didn't know it would happen so soon.

I'll defend Lamb till I die. And so too will any true dawg you stupid motherfucker.. Did you watch the Huskies during Lambo's tenure? I know, you were watching husky volleyball and Bob Bendover.

I'll defend Lamb till I die. And so too will any true dawg you stupid motherfucker.. Did you watch the Huskies during Lambo's tenure? I know, you were watching husky volleyball and Bob Bendover.

Lambo was a terrible underachiever.

Quooks and doogs both love him. Which are you?

Heavens you're a geeky little bastard More_cock and balls. Road is liked around here. He contributes. You, uh, umm, well do nothing. Doogman would love to have you back, and any man with a sack around here would like you to go back.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013

I don't post ANY FUCKING THING doogish. Shame on your ass Road. I respected you right up until this Fucktarded post. Piss on you. Never have I dooged it motherfucker
    Saying Sark will win the North and expecting 7 wins next year is pretty doogish. I also said you aren't a doog. I apologize though. I don't want one of the best posters on the board to not respect me.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Saying Sark will win the North and expecting 7 wins next year is pretty doogish. I also said you aren't a doog. I apologize though. I don't want one of the best posters on the board to not respect me.

It's actually awesome when he doesn't. I tried to get him to hate me for so long and finally a month or so ago I broke through. He hasn't had a hate filled rant about me lately though :(
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    @ Steele

+10 for the Bob Bendover reference.
  • BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    after a long day of work, this thread delivers.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    edited December 2013

Yes I did, why do you think I always shit on him.

I remember very well him throwing an out route with a noodle arm QB with an all-american RB in the backfield against Oregon.

Point awarded

Possible the worst play call in CFB history. Even Sark couldn't have fucked that up.

Oh wait....yes he could have
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Thank real god that bubble screens to the tight end hadn't been invented yet.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Also the Air Force and Nebraska losses--where they got their ass handed to them--had to have been the most embarrassing losses I remember from my childhood. Just unacceptable.
    i was only 6 but the story goes that my dad broke his fuckin tv when he realized that Wheaton was going to score.

BlowItUp said:

i was only 6 but the story goes that my dad broke his fuckin tv when he realized that Wheaton was going to score.

He should have broken it when he realized Huard was back to pass. Wheaton scoring just added to the score, but the game was over as soon as Damon hit Wheaton in the hands.

i assume he was in shock that Lambo had Huard dropp back to pass, had to gather himself before breaking the 20 inch 400 lb TV (technology, anyways)
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013
    BlowItUp said:

I was 7 and my dad threw a hamburger patty at my uncle for saying it was a good game. Then my mom took me and my brother home. Lambright sucked.