Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DJ (I like to call you that), a contingency plan?

While we all sit around with boners in our sweatpants in our collective parent's basements watching doogman play gas can at its own burning, the inevitable result is that their fucking disillusioned faggot doog followers have been showing up here in droves.

What to do? Their fucktarded arguments are making it on this bored at an extremely disturbing clip. Buddah Baker, that faggot Tosh, OKG's, TMZ, TBS, LOL, !!111elven. . . . fuck off already.

So my question: do we have a contingency plan to blow this joint? Is there a DJ's arc to lead us to the knew promised land, free of this bullshit? Should we go back to HHB (RIP) and hope these fags are too stupid or still too butt hurt to follow?

They are starting to argue amongst themselves in the doogish of ways, and all I want to know is what happened at Damone's bar today.

Can you help a Brotha out?

***Go ahead and tally my $75K points, I'll hit you up after my year-end bonus

Comments

• CaptainPJ said:

While we all sit around with boners in our sweatpants in our collective parent's basements watching doogman play gas can at its own burning, the inevitable result is that their fucking disillusioned faggot doog followers have been showing up here in droves.

What to do? Their fucktarded arguments are making it on this bored at an extremely disturbing clip. Buddah Baker, that faggot Tosh, OKG's, TMZ, TBS, LOL, !!111elven. . . . fuck off already.

So my question: do we have a contingency plan to blow this joint? Is there a DJ's arc to lead us to the knew promised land, free of this bullshit? Should we go back to HHB (RIP) and hope these fags are too stupid or still too butt hurt to follow?

They are starting to argue amongst themselves in the doogish of ways, and all I want to know is what happened at Damone's bar today.

Can you help a Brotha out?

***Go ahead and tally my $75K points, I'll hit you up after my year-end bonus

Agree and $225K unless the jury is delivering fines for "butt hurt" then it's 300K.

Either way he's right.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,754 Founders Club
    We have interesting plans for this place in the coming months but they do not include adding a higher level of discussion bored.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    If this is what being a Half Brain has become then I'm glad I'm a Doog now.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

If this is what being a Half Brain has become then I'm glad I'm a Doog now.

Doog? Try skinny jeans soldier. Waddle your sore stiched asshole back to Kimmie's corral where u belong then. PJ said what I've been saying for months. These cunt hurt stepchildren from dawgman are whining about vulgarity, hitting too hard on the field, Sark sympathize etc.

Just act like grown men out here and not a pussy out here. Out here we can kick the fucking dog right in the fucking ass and throw our keyboards right at the TV, punch holes in the FUcKING walls and slap the wife in the cunt. And most gratifying, we can tell the 3 stooges what dumbass idiots they are. Now Fuck off
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    When Petersen pulls 10-11 wins out of his ass (not unlikely) and Sark carries 7-5 with him to SC (probable) even some of the doogliest doogs are gonna wake up to the fraud and faggotry that is dm.c

The exodus from doogman will look like the fucking evacuation of Dunkirk. Prepare for a doogstorm!
  • I love how PLSS says everyone should go back to Doogman when he is the one preaching we should only expect 7 wins this year.

He is still too stupid to realize he's still the biggest doog in here.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,635

Wait a second, I thought you guys wanted doogs here without the dawgman mods to protect them? Then why are you acting like a teenage girl getting her first period when you have gotten your wish?

HRYK
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    More_cock just slow down. If there ever was an anti - Doog it is me and anybody with scroties between their legs knows it. It is you, you little pansy, that everybody worries about taking over, with your doogman gay pride contingent, and painting this site wit Valspar cunt pink paint. I want everyone to leave dawgman, but check your fucking doogie habits at the door before you enter. You haven't been able to do that as kimmie has brainwashed your sorry ass with doggie semen.

If you would just LEAVE, this bored would noticeably improve. At least there would be one less post to pass over on EVERY FUCKING THREAD. Even more, You respond 10 times to every thread. I don't even have to look at the avatar or handle, I know it's you by reading the first line, then I quickly scroll down.. Now take your rainbow warriors and hit the gate, your ticket has expired. Nobody hits too hard at sounders games. Hit those forums and complain about overly physical slide tackles. You might find a few sympathizers.
  • You aren't anti Doog if you still defend Lambo, pick Sark to win the north, say Sark will win coach of the year at USC and say we should only expect to win 7 in 2014.

You are the very definition of a Doog.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,635

You aren't anti Doog if you still defend Lambo, pick Sark to win the north, say Sark will win coach of the year at USC and say we should only expect to win 7 in 2014.

this

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

You aren't anti Doog if you still defend Lambo, pick Sark to win the north, say Sark will win coach of the year at USC and say we should only expect to win 7 in 2014.

Disagree. Some things he posts are doogish, but he is far from the definition of a doog. There are no other doogs like him. I don't think Puppy belongs to a group.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    edited December 2013
    Puppy drops the truth on this board, or at least his version.

He_Needs_More_Cock brings Twatter feeds from his boyfriends and complains a lot when he gets sand in his vaginal area.

If we had to make a choice, it is a pretty easy decision.
  • Puppy drops the truth on this board, or at least his version.

He_Needs_More_Cock brings Twatter feeds from his boyfriends and complains a lot when he gets sand in his vaginal area.

If we had to make a choice, it is a pretty easy decision.

Don James had it easier than Sark BC he never had to face a ranked Oregon State.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I hate this bored after the NBA on Christmas.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013
    More Time aka More Cock makes a lot of good posts when he sticks to football. He is also a whiny cunt who complains about everything here and then goes on twitter to whine some more.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

The exodus from doogman will look like the fucking evacuation of Dunkirk. Prepare for a doogstorm!

Say what you want about dmc but if you're going to bash Her Majesty's Expeditionary Force then I'm out.
  • More Time aka More Cock makes a lot of good posts when he sticks to football. He is also a whiny cunt who complains about everything here and then goes on twitter to whine some more.

You sound upset, perhaps a long walk on the beach with your significant other can do you some good. You obviously need some perspective as you lack real world experience.
  • You aren't anti Doog if you still defend Lambo, pick Sark to win the north, say Sark will win coach of the year at USC and say we should only expect to win 7 in 2014.

Disagree. Some things he posts are doogish, but he is far from the definition of a doog. There are no other doogs like him. I don't think Puppy belongs to a group.
    He's still a Doog but he's nowhere as bad as you so no need to fear you still hold the crown for biggest doog.

However, saying we should only expect 7 wins is a Doog comment. Picking Sark to win the North is a Doog comment. Saying we'll miss Sark and he'll win coach of the year at USC is a Doog comment. Giving Lambo credit for Rick's Rose Bowl win is a doog comment.