Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Caleb Berry, 2021 3* RB, Lufkin (Lufkin), TX (Committed)

Comments

• ATLDawgATLDawg Posts: 30
    25 Up Votes 10 Comments 25 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I am predicting Jimmy has a simmilar career to Helfrich without the national championship run because we don't have a Marriotta. But with the talent and Coach K we will probably have a couple 9 maybe 10 win seasons with the bowl game. Never actually be national contenders before the bottom falls out because of terrible recruiting and him being overly arrogant and needs to be humbled. Additionally, if the offense is shit and we don't land Franklin or Emeka don't be surprised if Huard is looking around.
    CallMeBigErnbackthepackRDRdirtysouwfdawgDoogCourics
  • mrdoogmrdoog Posts: 79
    25 Up Votes 25 Awesomes 10 Comments Name Dropper
    Gonna be tough to pull this kid from UTSA
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Posts: 3,584
    5,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes 2500 Comments 250 Answers

According to a few "insiders" we have given up on Cardwell and are taking this kid instead. Recruiting Cardwell might actually take some time and effort and in summer it's much more fun to spend your football coaches salary at the beach and camping rather than trying to call a kid.

Also sounds like the reason his commit video wasnt ready is because he wanted to go to Nebraska (the only other decent school recruiting him) and they dropped him and took a different guy.

How do you expect KB to come up with more skeleton photo opps if he has to spend time on croots?
    EmotermanTequilla
  • backthepackbackthepack Posts: 14,183
    Standard Supporter 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments
    We’re still going after Cardwell.
  • dncdnc Posts: 47,434
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    ATLDawg said:

I am predicting Jimmy has a simmilar career to Helfrich without the national championship run because we don't have a Marriotta. But with the talent and Coach K we will probably have a couple 9 maybe 10 win seasons with the bowl game. Never actually be national contenders before the bottom falls out because of terrible recruiting and him being overly arrogant and needs to be humbled. Additionally, if the offense is shit and we don't land Franklin or Emeka don't be surprised if Huard is looking around.

Huard isn't looking anywhere
    rustysavage
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Posts: 283
    Seventh Anniversary 250 Answers 100 Comments 25 Awesomes
    Sonics said Huard’s commitment was 99%. So why is it not 100%? Could he not be a good fit for the offense uw is going to run?
    dirtysouwfdawgbackthepackFremontTrollDoogCouricsRaceBannon
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Posts: 2,812
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes 2500 Comments

Marshawn Lynch 2.0

LMAO Ballz

Caleb Berry crystal ball. I love the style of RB he is and I think his upside is huge. He could develop into a cross between Marshawn Lynch and Derrick Henry.
    They could recruit Pumpy as a punter, and Ballz would say he has potential to be the next Ray Guy.
    Well Pumpy is good at everything, so I'm in.
    guntloveEmotermanCFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Posts: 5,338
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes 5000 Comments

According to a few "insiders" we have given up on Cardwell and are taking this kid instead. Recruiting Cardwell might actually take some time and effort and in summer it's much more fun to spend your football coaches salary at the beach and camping rather than trying to call a kid.

Also sounds like the reason his commit video wasnt ready is because he wanted to go to Nebraska (the only other decent school recruiting him) and they dropped him and took a different guy.

We? Fucking suck ass
  • louism2washlouism2wash Posts: 40
    Fifth Anniversary 25 Up Votes 25 Awesomes 10 Comments
    edited July 1
    I like Hornbeak a lot more than this kid.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Posts: 1,895
    2,500 Awesomes 1,500 Up Votes 250 Answers 1000 Comments
    edited July 1
    I'm a big fan of the 3* kids with huge upside that we have in this class. This guy is not one of them.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Posts: 1,895
    2,500 Awesomes 1,500 Up Votes 250 Answers 1000 Comments

I like Hornbeak a lot more than this kid.

• Shaun Alexander 2.0
  • chuckchuck Posts: 4,378
    Standard Supporter 5,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes Seventh Anniversary

Shaun Alexander 2.0

Pass.
    biak1CFetters_Nacho_Lover