Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Berry, 2021 3* RB, Lufkin (Lufkin), TX (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I am predicting Jimmy has a simmilar career to Helfrich without the national championship run because we don't have a Marriotta. But with the talent and Coach K we will probably have a couple 9 maybe 10 win seasons with the bowl game. Never actually be national contenders before the bottom falls out because of terrible recruiting and him being overly arrogant and needs to be humbled. Additionally, if the offense is shit and we don't land Franklin or Emeka don't be surprised if Huard is looking around.
  • Options
    mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gonna be tough to pull this kid from UTSA
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

According to a few "insiders" we have given up on Cardwell and are taking this kid instead. Recruiting Cardwell might actually take some time and effort and in summer it's much more fun to spend your football coaches salary at the beach and camping rather than trying to call a kid.

Also sounds like the reason his commit video wasnt ready is because he wanted to go to Nebraska (the only other decent school recruiting him) and they dropped him and took a different guy.

How do you expect KB to come up with more skeleton photo opps if he has to spend time on croots?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    We’re still going after Cardwell.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ATLDawg said:

I am predicting Jimmy has a simmilar career to Helfrich without the national championship run because we don't have a Marriotta. But with the talent and Coach K we will probably have a couple 9 maybe 10 win seasons with the bowl game. Never actually be national contenders before the bottom falls out because of terrible recruiting and him being overly arrogant and needs to be humbled. Additionally, if the offense is shit and we don't land Franklin or Emeka don't be surprised if Huard is looking around.

Huard isn't looking anywhere
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sonics said Huard’s commitment was 99%. So why is it not 100%? Could he not be a good fit for the offense uw is going to run?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Marshawn Lynch 2.0

LMAO Ballz

Caleb Berry crystal ball. I love the style of RB he is and I think his upside is huge. He could develop into a cross between Marshawn Lynch and Derrick Henry.
    They could recruit Pumpy as a punter, and Ballz would say he has potential to be the next Ray Guy.
    Well Pumpy is good at everything, so I'm in.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,823
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

According to a few "insiders" we have given up on Cardwell and are taking this kid instead. Recruiting Cardwell might actually take some time and effort and in summer it's much more fun to spend your football coaches salary at the beach and camping rather than trying to call a kid.

Also sounds like the reason his commit video wasnt ready is because he wanted to go to Nebraska (the only other decent school recruiting him) and they dropped him and took a different guy.

We? Fucking suck ass
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2020
    I like Hornbeak a lot more than this kid.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,960
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020
    I'm a big fan of the 3* kids with huge upside that we have in this class. This guy is not one of them.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,960
    Founders Club

I like Hornbeak a lot more than this kid.

• Options
    5starsareforlosers5starsareforlosers Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Shaun Alexander 2.0
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,609
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shaun Alexander 2.0

Pass.