Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Robert Wyrsch, 2021 3* OL, Soquel (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This year's Sam Peacock. The question is, why are we taking this kid's commitment in April instead of December?
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This year's Sam Peacock. The question is, why are we taking this kid's commitment in April instead of December?

Because the OL crop is a lot less deep this year. And Oregon spanked us for the top 2 guys
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,184
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited April 2020

dnc said:

They obviously think he’s going to blow up and want to beat the rush.
    Ditto. To me this screams Gaard. Huff saw a kid who hasn’t played the camp circuit and jumped all over it before anyone else could. Then as Gaard got offers from all the PAC and the Big 12 and some SEC, he told his coaches to not even tell him because he didn’t care.
    Obligatory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DolhjpUPga4
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

dnc said:

Kidding aside the last tim Huff offered and took someone no one heard of it was Gaard. I'll LIPO.

Guard was recruited for months prior to his offer & commitment, he made it to campus, and showed out in a camp.

Wyrsch...

And I ain’t buying he’s 6’7
    Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but anyone else find it discouraging the only reason we found this guy is cuz he tweeted his tape at our staff (along with a bunch of others if you look at his tweet history)?

It’d be one thing if we sought him out but seems like we just said hey this guy looks okay let’s give him a call and Bam! Offer and commit.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I miss Nick already
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I miss Nick already

Me too. An almost --but not quite -- Gainseyesque emptiness came over me when he LEFT
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    At the end of the day the drop between this kid and Someone like Persi in the 2020 class isn’t that vast.