Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what Trump was talking about you idiots.

13»

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

How sad it must be to lose to a philandering, shit-talking, dumb-question asking buffoon like Trump. That's gotta hurt, real bad.

Yes Libs. Your ideas, policies and candidates are that bad.

And as deep and bad your pain is today, it's only going to get worse when you lose again in November.

Maybe it's time to grow some balls and deal with adversity instead of "resisting" reality like you've tried for 3+ years.

Imagine cheerleading said buffoon.

Show me where I cheerlead for Trump in this poast, please.
    That was a more general comment, directed at your general comment.

But there have been PLENTY of times that you’ve strapped on the knee pads like a good little minion. Don’t play cute.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

How sad it must be to lose to a philandering, shit-talking, dumb-question asking buffoon like Trump. That's gotta hurt, real bad.

And as deep and bad your pain is today, it's only going to get worse when you lose again in November.

Maybe it's time to grow some balls and deal with adversity instead of "resisting" reality like you've tried for 3+ years.

Show me where I cheerlead for Trump in this poast, please.
    That was a more general comment, directed at your general comment.

But there have been PLENTY of times that you’ve strapped on the knee pads like a good little minion. Don’t play cute.
    Fuck You, Tommy. It's not my fault you can't read, Retard.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

It sure sounded like "drink Lysol", but I know he meant and will give him a pass. I expect Biden will be extended the same courtesy on his next gaffe.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Frustration building in the Tug.

lol

Open fishing and public lands, Inslee, you fucking retard, before I light someone on fire.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Imagine being so emotional you root for a depression because you don't like a person's personality.
    The difference is what I said is true, and what you said is BS.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    BearsWiin said:

Imagine being so emotional you root for a depression because you don't like a person's personality.
    Faux libertarians are such edgy tryhards
    Emotional hysterical leftists who need to like politician's personalities
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Frustration building in the Tug.

lol

Open fishing and public lands, Inslee, you fucking retard, before I light someone on fire.

Have a virtual drink with me
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

It sure sounded like "drink Lysol", but I know he meant and will give him a pass. I expect Biden will be extended the same courtesy on his next gaffe.

Incredible. Who GAF what Trump says about this stuff? He's not a doctor, nor the surgeon general, so why so much feigned reliance on anything and everything he says? The Left Fucking HATES Trump with a passion, so why does any dumb thing he says twist their nuts up tighter than a drum? Why would you listen or rely on any man's opinion when you hate everything about him? The truth is, you don't. But you just love to piss and moan like little bitches, because that's all you know and it's been bred into you since you were little boys.

Your "concerns" are wholly fake and disingenuous and it's unbelievable how much time and effort you guys invest in beating a dead horse all day, all night, all week and all month.

Holy Fuck! Get a Life, Gents. Before it's too late.

If you want to pound on dumb shit Trump says, have at it. But don't pretend for a second that your "concerns" for the country are anything other than sour grapes because your side lost. You guys fire blanks all day long, watch XiNN and MSNBC, quote Huff Post, and other discredited BS publications like that solely to massage your sore egos. Pathetic.

Holy Fuck! Is this what you all went to college for?
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

He doesn’t use the right words, but he never said inject Lysol or bleach. JFC people love to spin shit.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858/

Reminds of the time he was mocked for saying PPE should be disinfected and reused. The media went nuts. “Just spray it with lysol!!!! Lol 😆 “ A few days later we found out it could be and would.

Who knows if It will work? I have no idea. Sounds like some medical professionals are willing to try it and told trump about it. He bobbled the delivery, but to take what he said and suggest he thinks injecting people with household cleaner is dishonest.

I realize if you don’t get on the “trump wants people to inject Lysol” train you’re a trump humper, by my god, how about some integrity in reporting and some critical thinking.

https://issels.com/publication-library/ultraviolet-blood-irradiation-therapy/

“Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation increases venous oxygen in patients with depressed blood oxygen values, enhances the resistance to acute and chronic viral and bacterial infections, has rapid detoxifying and anti-inflammatory effects and has a regulatory influence on the autonomic nervous system. The activation of the metabolism can last up to 42 weeks after completion of treatment.“

For someone who consistently says he doesn't like Trump you sure go out of your way to defend him against all criticism. Just another Trump lap dog. Fuck off.

He doesn’t use the right words, but he never said inject Lysol or bleach. JFC people love to spin shit.

Reminds of the time he was mocked for saying PPE should be disinfected and reused. The media went nuts. “Just spray it with lysol!!!! Lol 😆 “ A few days later we found out it could be and would be.

Who knows if It will work? I have no idea. Sounds like some medical professionals are willing to try it and told trump about it. He bobbled the delivery, but to take what he said and suggest he thinks injecting people with household cleaner is dishonest.

I realize if you don’t get on the “trump wants people to inject Lysol” train you’re a trump humper, by my god, how about some integrity in reporting and some critical thinking.

“Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation increases venous oxygen in patients with depressed blood oxygen values, enhances the resistance to acute and chronic viral and bacterial infections, has rapid detoxifying and anti-inflammatory effects and has a regulatory influence on the autonomic nervous system. The activation of the metabolism can last up to 42 weeks after completion of treatment.“

Reminds of the time he was mocked for saying PPE should be disinfected and reused. The media went nuts. “Just spray it with lysol!!!! Lol 😆 “ A few days later we found out it could be and would be.

It sure sounded like "drink Lysol", but I know he meant and will give him a pass. I expect Biden will be extended the same curteosy on his next gaffe.

It sure sounded like "drink Lysol", but I know he meant and will give him a pass. I expect Biden will be extended the same curteosy on his next gaffe.