Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what Trump was talking about you idiots.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited April 2020 in Tug Tavern
He doesn’t use the right words, but he never said inject Lysol or bleach. JFC people love to spin shit.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858/

Reminds of the time he was mocked for saying PPE should be disinfected and reused. The media went nuts. “Just spray it with lysol!!!! Lol 😆 “ A few days later we found out it could be and would be.

Who knows if It will work? I have no idea. Sounds like some medical professionals are willing to try it and told trump about it. He bobbled the delivery, but to take what he said and suggest he thinks injecting people with household cleaner is dishonest.

I realize if you don’t get on the “trump wants people to inject Lysol” train you’re a trump humper, by my god, how about some integrity in reporting and some critical thinking.

https://issels.com/publication-library/ultraviolet-blood-irradiation-therapy/

“Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation increases venous oxygen in patients with depressed blood oxygen values, enhances the resistance to acute and chronic viral and bacterial infections, has rapid detoxifying and anti-inflammatory effects and has a regulatory influence on the autonomic nervous system. The activation of the metabolism can last up to 42 weeks after completion of treatment.“

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Joe just happens to be hermetically sealed where he can neither be heard or seen but he'd be a great president. Everyone says so
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited April 2020
    FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fact-check-no-trump-did-not-tell-people-to-inject-themselves-with-disinfectant-or-drink-bleach

“ A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Trump later raised the possibility of whether UV rays could kill the coronavirus if it was on a person’s skin, in particular if it were on their hands.

“If they’re outside, right, and their hands are exposed to the sun, will that kill it as though it were a piece of metal or something else?” Trump asked.

“I don’t want to say it will at the same rate because it’s a non-porous surface, but what we do know is that we looked at the worst case scenario and the virus lives longer on non-porous surfaces,” Bryan responded. “So porous surfaces, it doesn’t live quite as long, so in theory what you said is correct.”

Left-wing activist Chris D. Jackson wrote that Trump had “urged Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant.”
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    edited April 2020
    DJDuck said:

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fact-check-no-trump-did-not-tell-people-to-inject-themselves-with-disinfectant-or-drink-bleach

Sssshhhhhh!

The lefty loons are spouting the liberal media line! How do you expect them to poast enough to earn meatloaf money if the truth is known?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

The left seizes on anything regarding Trump and nothing regarding Biden. But they aren't biased.

I lean left and there’s lots of things Biden does which are head scratchers. I think the majority of those who vote for him will admit that.

That aside, Trump referenced a possible “injection” of disinfectant, it’s out there. He did not say drink bleach. I will admit that too. If he’d have just let the DHS guy talk and not chime in, this would have been the non news conference it was.

However, you can now be sure everyone will remember it as the press conference where Trump said inject Lysol, drink bleach, play in the sun, lots of things. Is it true? No. Did he deliver innocuous statements? No, he misspoke....just like Biden.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

The left seizes on anything regarding Trump and nothing regarding Biden. But they aren't biased.

I lean left and there’s lots of things Biden does which are head scratchers. I think the majority of those who vote for him will admit that.

That aside, Trump referenced a possible “injection” of disinfectant, it’s out there. He did not say drink bleach. I will admit that too. If he’d have just let the DHS guy talk and not chime in, this would have been the non news conference it was.

However, you can now be sure everyone will remember it as the press conference where Trump said inject Lysol, drink bleach, play in the sun, lots of things. Is it true? No. Did he deliver innocuous statements? No, he misspoke....just like Biden.
    Right, injecting UV irrational blood has been shown to disinfect the body. He used clumsy words as he often does. But the twisting is over the top. And if you don’t admit the media is playing it up to a extent they would never with Biden you’re being dishonest.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Maybe it’s just simple nativity?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Maybe it’s just simple nativity?

Awfully warm for Christmas.

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Right, injecting UV irrational blood has been shown to disinfect the body. He used clumsy words as he often does. But the twisting is over the top. And if you don’t admit the media is playing it up to a extent they would never with Biden you’re being dishonest.
    He did and they are because it’s low hanging fruit from what was a relatively mundane presser. Ventilator talk, testing, China, governors, it’s been played out, so they brought out this guy.

Buy my god, just don’t chime in. How hard would it have been? I say it with Biden when he starts rambling too, but some can’t help themselves.
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

He did and they are because it’s low hanging fruit from what was a relatively mundane presser. Ventilator talk, testing, China, governors, it’s been played out, so they brought out this guy.

Buy my god, just don’t chime in. How hard would it have been? I say it with Biden when he starts rambling too, but some can’t help themselves.
    You say it with Biden, but CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NYT and the WaPo say very little.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Trump aplologist Damoan: he was using clumsy words

Trump: "I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen"

Imagine defending this sociopathic POS because you like to think you're edgy
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Trump: "I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen"

DaMoan was wrong. Again. Maybe just sit out every discussion regarding Covid because it's gotta be embarrassing to take L after L.
    BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/intravenous-light-therapy-provides-relief-for-people-with-lyme-disease/15831/
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

It's pretty well accepted by all but the most enthusiastic defenders of our POTUS that controlling impulse, particularly when it comes to talking, is not a strong suit.
    edited April 2020

BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

I did a word search of your reply. "Biden", "dementia", "drooling", "shill"....not found.

Yet, jump right in there on Trump on cue. Well done. The typhus is in Stage 3.

Nobody is defending him. Put better players on the floor instead of drooling Joe.

The TDSers are drawn in like moths to a flame with this kind of stuff.

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

You say it with Biden, but CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NYT and the WaPo say very little.
    Yes, all of those outlets will run with this as “Trump advocates for disinfectant ingestion” when that’s not what he said verbatim. Biden will seize on it as well when it’s time for them to debate or campaign on this issue. Trump gives them sound bites, many of which are just “Trump being Trump,” and it’s easy for those to be shaped against him.

Just stop giving input or interpretations, show up with a prepared piece, be done.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said: