Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what Trump was talking about you idiots.

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

The left seizes on anything regarding Trump and nothing regarding Biden. But they aren't biased.

I lean left and there’s lots of things Biden does which are head scratchers. I think the majority of those who vote for him will admit that.

That aside, Trump referenced a possible “injection” of disinfectant, it’s out there. He did not say drink bleach. I will admit that too. If he’d have just let the DHS guy talk and not chime in, this would have been the non news conference it was.

However, you can now be sure everyone will remember it as the press conference where Trump said inject Lysol, drink bleach, play in the sun, lots of things. Is it true? No. Did he deliver innocuous statements? No, he misspoke....just like Biden.
    Right, injecting UV irrational blood has been shown to disinfect the body. He used clumsy words as he often does. But the twisting is over the top. And if you don’t admit the media is playing it up to a extent they would never with Biden you’re being dishonest.
    Trump aplologist Damoan: he was using clumsy words

Trump: "I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen"

Imagine defending this sociopathic POS because you like to think you're edgy
    I did a word search of your reply. "Biden", "dementia", "drooling", "shill"....not found.

Yet, jump right in there on Trump on cue. Well done. The typhus is in Stage 3.

Nobody is defending him. Put better players on the floor instead of drooling Joe.

The TDSers are drawn in like moths to a flame with this kind of stuff.
    Faux libertarian doesn't care if his country goes to shit as long as it angers people he disagrees with

Edgy
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter

BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

The left seizes on anything regarding Trump and nothing regarding Biden. But they aren't biased.

I lean left and there’s lots of things Biden does which are head scratchers. I think the majority of those who vote for him will admit that.

That aside, Trump referenced a possible “injection” of disinfectant, it’s out there. He did not say drink bleach. I will admit that too. If he’d have just let the DHS guy talk and not chime in, this would have been the non news conference it was.

However, you can now be sure everyone will remember it as the press conference where Trump said inject Lysol, drink bleach, play in the sun, lots of things. Is it true? No. Did he deliver innocuous statements? No, he misspoke....just like Biden.
    Right, injecting UV irrational blood has been shown to disinfect the body. He used clumsy words as he often does. But the twisting is over the top. And if you don’t admit the media is playing it up to a extent they would never with Biden you’re being dishonest.

Trump: "I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen"

I did a word search of your reply. "Biden", "dementia", "drooling", "shill"....not found.

Nobody is defending him. Put better players on the floor instead of drooling Joe.

Watch this....you ever spray aerosol into a swarm of gnats and then light it on fire for fun when you were a kid?

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Faux libertarian doesn't care if his country goes to shit as long as it angers people he disagrees with

Edgy
    JFC. Because that's what I said...

Stop lying. That's my point.
    Yeah it sounds pretty much like you. You might even say you couldn’t care less about most things/people/etc.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Edgy

Stop lying.
    In other words, @BearsWiin nailed it.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Edgy
    JFC. Because that's what I said...

Stop lying. That's my point.
    Yeah it sounds pretty much like you. You might even say you couldn’t care less about most things/people/etc.
    Lies, hypocrisy, and strawmen. Rules
    For CoronaBros
    HHusky said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Edgy

Stop lying.
    In other words, @BearsWiin nailed it.
    Still no citation on the high crimes and misdemeanors from a couple days ago, dazzler. So, sure...you and @BearsWiin are just killing it.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    How sad it must be to lose to a philandering, shit-talking, dumb-question asking buffoon like Trump. That's gotta hurt, real bad.

Yes Libs. Your ideas, policies and candidates are that bad.

And as deep and bad your pain is today, it's only going to get worse when you lose again in November.

Maybe it's time to grow some balls and deal with adversity instead of "resisting" reality like you've tried for 3+ years.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

BearsWiin said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Watch this....you ever spray aerosol into a swarm of gnats and then light it on fire for fun when you were a kid?

@Swaye?
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited April 2020
    Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Biden is brain dead.

Our lefty cock suckers could suck start Niagara Falls.
    I laffed.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2020
    Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Biden is brain dead.

Our lefty cock suckers could suck start Niagara Falls.
    He creates sound bites, that’s for certain. Or, if Trump’s suggestion that injection of disinfectants fights COVIDs, windmills cause cancer, we can water bomb Notre Dame or we can nuke a hurricane is just “Trump being Trump,” then Biden’s idiosyncrasies are just Biden being Biden.

They both make them liabilities to different extents.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Biden has dementia

And @dnc knows it

How sad it must be to lose to a philandering, shit-talking, dumb-question asking buffoon like Trump. That's gotta hurt, real bad.

And as deep and bad your pain is today, it's only going to get worse when you lose again in November.

Maybe it's time to grow some balls and deal with adversity instead of "resisting" reality like you've tried for 3+ years.

Imagine cheerleading said buffoon.

Imagine being so emotional you root for a depression because you don't like a person's personality.
    The difference is what I said is true, and what you said is BS.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

Imagine being so emotional you root for a depression because you don't like a person's personality.
    The difference is what I said is true, and what you said is BS.
    Faux libertarians are such edgy tryhards

Biden has dementia

And @dnc knows it

Is that the bully pulpit?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

Show me where I cheerlead for Trump in this poast, please.