Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Numbers, math, facts, etc.

Comments

• Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2020

overall cases in Washington dropped yesterday for the first time.

The current stay at home order expires in 2 weeks. You don't want to fuck it up and end it early and cause another lockdown, but I can't see it extending more than a week beyond that.

Tucker Carlson was really good tonight. Toward the end of the show he or the doctor he always has on reminded us that one of the antidotes of the 1918 Spanish flu was the sun (vitamin D). It proved to help so much so that they started building hospitals outside. Their "experts" wrote about this and tried to warn us we should do the same when the next great pandemic of this nature hit the United States. Did we take heed? No we did the exact opposite. The virus is dissipated outside. It thrives inside and now some tests are proving that exposure to sunlight can actually help kill the virus. So stay inside if you want to but tomorrow I'm taking my basketball to the park and shoot air balls to prove a point.
    you're not proving anything. Nobody is forcing you to stay inside, this isn't fucking Wuhan. Pretty much everyone who's not a lazy fuck is still doing stuff outside. Boring stuff, but stuff nonetheless

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The current stay at home order expires in 2 weeks. You don't want to fuck it up and end it early and cause another lockdown, but I can't see it extending more than a week beyond that.

Tucker Carlson was really good tonight. Toward the end of the show he or the doctor he always has on reminded us that one of the antidotes of the 1918 Spanish flu was the sun (vitamin D). It proved to help so much so that they started building hospitals outside. Their "experts" wrote about this and tried to warn us we should do the same when the next great pandemic of this nature hit the United States. Did we take heed? No we did the exact opposite. The virus is dissipated outside. It thrives inside and now some tests are proving that exposure to sunlight can actually help kill the virus. So stay inside if you want to but tomorrow I'm taking my basketball to the park and shoot air balls to prove a point.
    you're not proving anything. Nobody is forcing you to stay inside, this isn't fucking Wuhan.

Yet...
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

you're not proving anything. Nobody is forcing you to stay inside, this isn't fucking Wuhan. Pretty much everyone who's not a lazy fuck is still doing stuff outside. Boring stuff, but stuff nonetheless

The point I'll be proving is they can't stop me from bouncing a ball and throwing it in the air at no particular object because it's been removed. I dared my wife and daughter to do the same with their tennis rackets and balls with no net. Fuck these Nazis who think flooding the skate parks with sand is going to stop the kids from skating. They just push it aside. Government should fear the people not the other way around.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I don't know about you but I see a lot of black people selling scalped tickets at events that I go to. I'm betting that enterprising blacks are selling illegal drugs at a much higher level than white people. Just a thought. Once upon a time a heard that some black people were PIMPS. Don't know for sure, but that's what I heard.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The point I'll be proving is they can't stop me from bouncing a ball and throwing it in the air at no particular object because it's been removed. I dared my wife and daughter to do the same with their tennis rackets and balls with no net. Fuck these Nazis who think flooding the skate parks with sand is going to stop the kids from skating. They just push it aside. Government should fear the people not the other way around.
    They will.

Oh yes indeed they will.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I don't know about you but I see a lot of black people selling scalped tickets at events that I go to. I'm betting that enterprising blacks are selling illegal drugs at a much higher level than white people. Just a thought. Once upon a time a heard that some black people were PIMPS. Don't know for sure, but that's what I heard.

this white man has negotiated with a few
  • Options

nope, they cannot. Have fun!
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm just pissed that the strip clubs in Portland are all still closed.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2020
    This is like the report on KATU last night that said while Oregon has a population of only 18% Latinos, 23% Are Latinos that have been infected.

Of course they ignored that there are another 10% of the population that are undocumented Latinos.

But clearly it’s a racist virus.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Pimps? or illegal drug sellers?
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Pimps? or illegal drug sellers?
    Yes.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

April 21

^^ This data is next to useless for comparability purposes. I hope decision makers have something better available.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The first two centers of chinfection in Washington were that nursing home, and about 10 different schools. After that, almost no cases in the school age demo. Why?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I guess Field Marshall Inslee extends to end of May. What say you?
  • Options
    Prediction:
    He announces golf courses, fishing, camping, etc. opening may 4th and whatever other businesses that make sense.

Restaurants, theaters and shit like that aren't opening anytime soon. And they shouldn't.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    So what Trump said but less racist
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump saved millions of lives with fast social distancing
  • Options