Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

There’s no way this is real. If you’re that dumb as a parent and have severed your empathy for your child to that degree, you don’t deserve to have kids.
    h/t @trav82

Peel Health has issued guidelines to parents instructing them to keep any children who have been sent home because a classmate has tested positive for COVID-19 isolated in a separate room from all other family members for 14 days.

The severe guidelines, which apply even to small children who are dismissed from child care, are being criticized by experts as harmful and not supported by science.

“My 10-year-old granddaughter was sent home from school today because one kid in her class tested positive. Public Health instructed her mom to keep her in her room with no contact with rest of family for 14 days,” social media user Judy Martin wrote on Twitter.

“Sounds like child abuse to me. There’s a $5K fine for non-compliance.”
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298

There’s no way this is real. If you’re that dumb as a parent and have severed your empathy for your child to that degree, you don’t deserve to have kids.
    h/t @trav82

Peel Health has issued guidelines to parents instructing them to keep any children who have been sent home because a classmate has tested positive for COVID-19 isolated in a separate room from all other family members for 14 days.

The severe guidelines, which apply even to small children who are dismissed from child care, are being criticized by experts as harmful and not supported by science.

“My 10-year-old granddaughter was sent home from school today because one kid in her class tested positive. Public Health instructed her mom to keep her in her room with no contact with rest of family for 14 days,” social media user Judy Martin wrote on Twitter.

Texas forever mother fucker
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

h/t @trav82

I'll never forget watching the news in a Dallas airport bar between flights. The first three stories were about armed robberies, one at a Walmart or Target, one at a gas station, and one at a bank.

All three robberies ended in shootouts between the employees and the crooks. The WalMart (or whatever big box store) manager went Clint Eastwood on the guys in the parking lot, blowing out car windows, shooting two guys, and holding the driver at gunpoint til cops arrived, all for a 30k per year shit retail management job.

Message Received: Texans aren't playing when they pull guns. Don't fuck around down there.

h/t @trav82

I'll never forget watching the news in a Dallas airport bar between flights. The first three stories were about armed robberies, one at a Walmart or Target, one at a gas station, and one at a bank.

All three robberies ended in shootouts between the employees and the crooks. The WalMart (or whatever big box store) manager went Clint Eastwood on the guys in the parking lot, blowing out car windows, shooting two guys, and holding the driver at gunpoint til cops arrived, all for a 30k per year shit retail management job.

Message Received: Texans aren't playing when they pull guns. Don't fuck around down there.
    If you see a gun you are fucked

Not everyone has a gun, but enough do that nobody fucks around and finds out.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

h/t @trav82

If you see a gun you are fucked

Not everyone has a gun, but enough do that nobody fucks around and finds out.
    It was like the cop chase scenes in Raising Arizona. Bullets flying everywhere.

And a Retail Manager with huge brass balls.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,325 Swaye's Wigwam
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,075 Standard Supporter
    No ammo shortage at my place!
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam

Had my first forgot to wear a mask to a business experience. I'm certain I killed thousands of people.

Honestly felt great.

Went to a pub last night. Forgot to mask up on the 25 foot walk from the door to the table.

They still brought me a pitcher. And it was good.

Forgot to mask up walking to the bathroom.

The second pitcher was good too.

I’m certain I killed thousands of brain cells. The weak ones.
    Why do you still wear a mask around here? Nobody even gets called out for not doing it around here anymore.
    When did they before?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

Had my first forgot to wear a mask to a business experience. I'm certain I killed thousands of people.

Honestly felt great.

Went to a pub last night. Forgot to mask up on the 25 foot walk from the door to the table.

They still brought me a pitcher. And it was good.

Forgot to mask up walking to the bathroom.

The second pitcher was good too.

I’m certain I killed thousands of brain cells. The weak ones.
    Why do you still wear a mask around here? Nobody even gets called out for not doing it around here anymore.
    In N. Idaho, no. In Spokane, still mask nazis. You missed that I wasn't wearing a mask above?

And when I do (Costco), it doesn't cover my Chinslee as my own little fuck you to Jay.

That’s fair. I avoid Spokane like the plague. There isn’t anything I need badly enough to go there.
    Delicious edibles.

Touché.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

h/t @trav82

This is absolutely ridiculous. 100% child abuse.
    edited March 2021

I get the impression trump doesn’t tell melania everything, and that he’s been insulated as fuck the whole time.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

h/t @trav82

This is absolutely ridiculous. 100% child abuse.
    I lost track of the source, but the province subsequently said the hard isolation thing was a misprint. Bad enough. Worse that parents might have actually done that.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

I get the impression trump doesn’t tell melania everything, and that he’s been insulated as fuck the whole time.

that horse looks kinda suspicious imho
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Sounds like the kind of excuse a gigantic fucking loser would make.

The blemishless unnamed source was especially convincing.

lol