Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    I wonder if he’s going to visit his campaign manager in prison
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    It’s a good way to get rid of smaller news companies.

We? are full speed toward a dictatorship, but Harris is the chosen one. Job-Killer Joe is set up as the bad guy with his destructive EOs and he has no clue.

It’s a good way to get rid of smaller news companies.

We? are full speed toward a dictatorship, but Harris is the chosen one. Job-Killer Joe is set up as the bad guy with his destructive EOs and he has no clue.

What’s the saying? Democracy dies in discriminatory taxation?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

What is it about a centuries old Secret Society Global Satanic Cabal that you don't understand?

It is centrally controlled, and they keep secrets real well, because if they don't, the punishment
    is death. The MSM is controlled by the same system of human sacrifice, human trafficking,
    cannibal cult.

TYFYS, @oregonblitzkrieg
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

What is it about a centuries old Secret Society Global Satanic Cabal that you don't understand?

It is centrally controlled, and they keep secrets real well, because if they don't, the punishment
    is death. The MSM is controlled by the same system of human sacrifice, human trafficking,
    cannibal cult.

TYFYS, @oregonblitzkrieg
    I see you’re getting the rhythm.
    Catching up on Facebook stuff, I realize a cousin of mine had the Covid in November, after her husband tested positive for it and they both quarantined. She got pneumonia along with it and had to be hospitalized for about a week, but here's the rub, and what I've been bitching about since March 2020: They put her on remdesivir (sp) immediately upon admission to the hospital and within 24 hours she got her strength and appetite back, her oxygen stats went from 88 to 93 - and this is WITH Pneumonia and having been a smoker from about 15 to 45. They kept her a few more days to treat the pneumonia, but the Covid was basically kicked in the first 48 hours with Remdesivir.

So why were Fauci and Birx so dismissive of those therapeutic drugs, which were being used in Japan and South Korea to great effect, along with Hydroxy? How much blood do they have on their hands?

But I know, I know. Let's just blame Trump. Not the fucking Doctors, for fuck sake.
    edited February 2021

Catching up on Facebook stuff, I realize a cousin of mine had the Covid in November, after her husband tested positive for it and they both quarantined. She got pneumonia along with it and had to be hospitalized for about a week, but here's the rub, and what I've been bitching about since March 2020: They put her on remdesivir (sp) immediately upon admission to the hospital and within 24 hours she got her strength and appetite back, her oxygen stats went from 88 to 93 - and this is WITH Pneumonia and having been a smoker from about 15 to 45. They kept her a few more days to treat the pneumonia, but the Covid was basically kicked in the first 48 hours with Remdesivir.

So why were Fauci and Birx so dismissive of those therapeutic drugs, which were being used in Japan and South Korea to great effect, along with Hydroxy? How much blood do they have on their hands?

But I know, I know. Let's just blame Trump. Not the fucking Doctors, for fuck sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3uipTO-4A

Simple answer.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

Had my first forgot to wear a mask to a business experience. I'm certain I killed thousands of people.

Honestly felt great.

Went to a pub last night. Forgot to mask up on the 25 foot walk from the door to the table.

They still brought me a pitcher. And it was good.

Forgot to mask up walking to the bathroom.

The second pitcher was good too.

I’m certain I killed thousands of brain cells. The weak ones.
    Why do you still wear a mask around here? Nobody even gets called out for not doing it around here anymore.

Had my first forgot to wear a mask to a business experience. I'm certain I killed thousands of people.

Honestly felt great.

Went to a pub last night. Forgot to mask up on the 25 foot walk from the door to the table.

Why do you still wear a mask around here? Nobody even gets called out for not doing it around here anymore.
    In N. Idaho, no. In Spokane, still mask nazis. You missed that I wasn't wearing a mask above?

And when I do (Costco), it doesn't cover my Chinslee as my own little fuck you to Jay.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

That guy is such a piece of shit. He deserves to hang.
    But first, the politicians that have allowed & enabled him.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

Honestly felt great.

In N. Idaho, no. In Spokane, still mask nazis. You missed that I wasn't wearing a mask above?

And when I do (Costco), it doesn't cover my Chinslee as my own little fuck you to Jay.

That’s fair. I avoid Spokane like the plague. There isn’t anything I need badly enough to go there.
    edited February 2021

Honestly felt great.

That’s fair. I avoid Spokane like the plague. There isn’t anything I need badly enough to go there.
    Delicious edibles.

That guy is such a piece of shit. He deserves to hang.
    He's an Epidemiologist, not a practicing Infectious Disease doc.

It's our own people's goddamn'd fault for lionizing him and calling him an "Expert."

One more demonstrable reason why we cannot trust or rely on the U.S. mainstream media.
    FYI: Under Trump, the "official" Covid death rate had steadily dropped from over .04 in May, 2020 to .0166 when Trump left office.

Since Biden took office, with 3 vaccines and 14 months of treatment history, the death rate under Biden has climbed back to .0179.

What Leadership.
    There’s no way this is real. If you’re that dumb as a parent and have severed your empathy for your child to that degree, you don’t deserve to have kids.
    edited March 2021
    Fuck that shit up, down and in every orifice.

The kid has a better chance of being stuck by lightning than hurting anyone else or becoming seriously ill.

Are people beginning to appreciate how "collectivists" think? ("Fuck You! Protect the Collective at all Cost!")

Who wants more of this shit? Gotta be fucking insane.