Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I think it's a conspiracy. Never let a crisis go to waste.

It's a real virus, but donkeys quickly latched onto it at some point in March after denying the severity along with Trump, Fauci, and the rest. It's most definitely political now and being used to control the masses. It's their last real attempt to take down Trumpet after the previous eight or nine attempts failed.

I know three separate people who quarantined voluntarily for between 11 and 21 days. People (women) read headlines from CNN and 60 alarm bells go off in their heads. baaaa

Are you fucking serious. Some of you are such tin foil dipshits it’s insane. My aunt lives in NJ, got Covid, almost died. Two close friends of mine are doctors in NYC and have worked everyday for over a month and have seen more people die in the last month than their entire careers, my sister is a doctor in Boston and had had her friends at work get COVID and be put on vents and they don’t have proper PPE.

It’s actually insane to me how much of a dipshit trump is, but you trump dick riders just ignore facts left and right because your embarrassed you voted for him and are too pussy to admit it. It’s political because trump botched it so bad, Benghazi lmfao, imagine what Fox News would do if this was Obama.

I’m spending 60 hours a week making sure small business are getting the loans they need. But ok fuckhead continue on beating off to Fox News.

Dipshits in Denver blocked traffic and wouldn’t let ambulances get to hospitals because they can’t go to Applebee’s. Honestly fuck all you people.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's a real virus, but donkeys quickly latched onto it at some point in March after denying the severity along with Trump, Fauci, and the rest. It's most definitely political now and being used to control the masses. It's their last real attempt to take down Trumpet after the previous eight or nine attempts failed.

I know three separate people who quarantined voluntarily for between 11 and 21 days. People (women) read headlines from CNN and 60 alarm bells go off in their heads. baaaa

Are you fucking serious. Some of you are such tin foil dipshits it’s insane. My aunt lives in NJ, got Covid, almost died. Two close friends of mine are doctors in NYC and have worked everyday for over a month and have seen more people die in the last month than their entire careers, my sister is a doctor in Boston and had had her friends at work get COVID and be put on vents and they don’t have proper PPE.

It’s actually insane to me how much of a dipshit trump is, but you trump dick riders just ignore facts left and right because your embarrassed you voted for him and are too pussy to admit it. It’s political because trump botched it so bad, Benghazi lmfao, imagine what Fox News would do if this was Obama.

I’m spending 60 hours a week making sure small business are getting the loans they need. But ok fuckhead continue on beating off to Fox News.

Dipshits in Denver blocked traffic and wouldn’t let ambulances get to hospitals because they can’t go to Applebee’s. Honestly fuck all you people.
    Welcome to the Tug
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    edited April 2020

Last I checked, Trump wasn't a Doctor and economic catastrophes kill lots of people too.

A local Hospital in Seattle just fired 4 employees for stealing PPE and selling it on the black market.

So maybe your friends and family members should keep eyes on their colleagues pirating shit out the back doors, while you Fuck Off.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What facts are you talking about Edwin? It appears you're telling us anecdotal evidence of stories you've heard not actual facts. You're working on those loans because your precious government has destroyed lives not because people are dying at alarming rates.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    edited April 2020

It’s political because trump botched it so bad, Benghazi lmfao, imagine what Fox News would do if this was Obama.

I don't have to imagine it. I've seen XiNN and MSNBC do it to Trump since the 2016 Election. And so have you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Another day another meltdown
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ts and Ps to your family. But that's in NJ and NYC. Which is nothing compared to the West Coast.

But if youre scared, you can Shelter in place all you want, Noone is stopping you. But we won't be doing it much longer.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    edited April 2020

I see Dazzler III in the making.

Do you cheer ANTIFA when they block traffic and assault people too or you're just situationally a ranting lefty?

The good thing is the China virus has cured cancer, heart disease, kidney/liver failure and almost all other causes of death.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Do you cheer ANTIFA when they block traffic and assault people too or you're just situationally a ranting lefty?

The good thing is the China virus has cured cancer, heart disease, kidney/liver failure and almost all other causes of death.
    Learn how to use the reply button idiot!!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762

Sledog said:

I did.

I see china 19 took your brain.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I did.

I see china 19 typhus took your brain.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    To put a wrap on it

The OC has 33 dead

Riverside County 85

4-21-20

And we are treated like its NYC around here
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

To put a wrap on it

The OC has 33 dead

Riverside County 85

4-21-20

This has been my issues for two weeks now. There are areas where this is a big problem. There are areas with almost zero impact. So why are we trying to treat them the same? Let the areas with very low impacts open, and the areas that are having major issues stay shuttered. Why is this so hard?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

NY Times: The Global Coronavirus Death Toll Is 28,000 Higher Than Reported

Actually, the 28,000 figure is based on data from just 11 countries so the actual global figure must be much higher. The idea here is the same thing I wrote about several weeks ago with regard to Italy. Many countries reporting coronavirus deaths are primarily relying on numbers gathered from hospitals. Those who die at home without a test for the virus aren’t being counted in many cases. But you can judge how many deaths there are by comparing the current numbers with historical averages. When you do, you find that there are a lot more unattributed deaths than normal this spring:
    In the last month, far more people died in these countries than in previous years, The New York Times found. The totals include deaths from Covid-19 as well as those from other causes, likely including people who could not be treated as hospitals became overwhelmed.

These numbers undermine the notion that many people who have died from the virus may soon have died anyway. In Paris, more than twice the usual number of people have died each day, far more than the peak of a bad flu season. In New York City, the number is now four times the normal amount.

Of course, mortality data in the middle of a pandemic is not perfect. The disparities between the official death counts and the total rise in deaths most likely reflect limited testing for the virus, rather than intentional undercounting. Officially, about 165,000 people have died worldwide of the coronavirus as of Tuesday.

But the total death numbers offer a more complete portrait of the pandemic, experts say, especially because most countries report only those Covid-19 deaths that occur in hospitals.

I've used up my NYT clicks so fuck off, there's the Hot Air summary. 28,000x is bonkers, but a huge multiple over reported makes sense, globally.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    Swaye said:

To put a wrap on it

The OC has 33 dead

Riverside County 85

4-21-20

This has been my issues for two weeks now. There are areas where this is a big problem. There are areas with almost zero impact. So why are we trying to treat them the same? Let the areas with very low impacts open, and the areas that are having major issues stay shuttered. Why is this so hard?
    Blue vs. red.

Plain and simple.

No common sense. Just political warfare.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Next year is football. Two weeks is corona. Learn the difference