Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    https://babylonbee.com/news/experts-believe-aaron-rodgers-ankle-injury-a-result-of-being-unvaccinated?utm_source=The Babylon Bee Newsletter&utm_medium=email

NEW YORK, NY — After the devastating reports came out that star New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers had suffered what is suspected to be a season-ending injury to his Achilles tendon, experts immediately expressed belief that the injury was a result of Rodgers being unvaccinated.

"Taking the vaccine would have likely prevented this," said Dr. Arthur MacArthur, a sports physician who has never treated Rodgers. "Research that we just came up with a few moments ago indicates there is a new COVID-19 variant that specifically attacks tendons and ligaments, particularly in the ankle. So Aaron Rodgers, due to his unvaccinated state, clearly came down with a sudden case of what we are referring to, as of right now, ‘COVID ankle.'"
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

hardhat said:

One of the midget elites on Team Dazzler. Think about that.
    He is one who always needs a booster.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If the analysts did so, they need to go to jail along with the corrupt CIA terrorists.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

hardhat said:

Also pretends to have an economics degree while having likely never taken a 200 level economics class.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

He is one who always needs a booster.
    Yeah but his shots always land on his back.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

This guy is not going to Epstein himself within a week

First one I have seen
    Things that mello or the dazzler ("One of the most effective vaxxes ever") will ever say.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Follow the SCIENCE unless Big Pharma is involved, then follow the money.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/the-real-data-behind-the-new-covid-vaccines-the-white-house-is-pushing/

What if I told you one in 50 people who took a new medication had a “medically attended adverse event” and the manufacturer refused to disclose what exactly the complication was — would you take it?

And what if the theoretical benefit was only transient, lasting about three months, after which your susceptibility goes back to baseline?

And what if we told you the Food and Drug Administration cleared it without any human-outcomes data and European regulators are not universally recommending it as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is?

That’s what we know about the new COVID vaccine the Biden administration is firmly recommending for every American 6 months old and up.

The push is so hard that former White House COVID coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha and CDC head Mandy Cohen are making unsupported claims the new vaccine reduces hospitalizations. long COVID and the likelihood you will spread COVID.

None of those claims has a shred of scientific support.

In fact, if the manufacturers said that, they could be fined for making false marketing claims beyond an FDA-approved indication.

The questions surrounding Moderna’s new COVID vaccine approved this week are still looming.

Pfizer’s version, approved this week as well, also has zero efficacy data and has not been tested on humans at all. We only have data about antibody production from 10 mice.

The FDA, or Moderna (frankly, it’s hard to tell the difference sometimes), should disclose what happened to the patient who took the new vaccine and had a complication that required medical attention.

The public has a right to know.

The last time the Biden administration approved and recommended a novel COVID bivalent booster, last fall, with no human-outcomes data, it was an epic fail.

Only 17% of Americans took it (and some of those were forced to do so by their employer or school).

SEE ALSO
    covid vaccine pill
    COVID vaccine pill that kills virus before it infects the body could be coming
    Not foreseeing such weak public support for the booster last year, the Biden administration had prepaid pharma $4.9 billion for 171 million doses — many of which were tossed in the wastebasket.

Now it is making the same mistake.

Two weeks ago, the Biden administration upped its orders for the pediatric version of the new COVID vaccines from 14.5 million doses at $1.3 billion to 20 million doses for $1.7 billion, which is more than four times as many pediatric doses as were used last year.

There clearly seems to be a special push this time to give it to children — the same group European regulators are not supporting.

In fact, the original Moderna vaccine was banned in parts of Europe for people under age 30.

European doctors are not alone.

Dr. Paul Offit, a vaccine-mandate supporter and FDA adviser from the University of Pennsylvania, told The Atlantic this week that he’s not going to take the new COVID vaccine.

He didn’t take the bivalent booster last fall either, despite being 72 years old.

While he disagreed with Jha on the booster, he recently confessed, “Yes, he was wrong, but you know you can’t say that exactly.”

Yes, you can.

Keep up with today's most important news
    Stay up on the very latest with Evening Update.

Enter your email address
    By clicking above you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

America is tired of political apologists as medical experts. They want the truth.

Offit is at least more honest than most experts who put their heads in the sand and parroted whatever public health officials said.

Pfizer made $100 billion during the pandemic. It can afford to fund a randomized trial to demonstrate to the American people the new booster is effective.

That’s the scientific process.

Unlike influenza, COVID-19 is constantly circulating, so there is ample opportunity to run a trial; indeed, Moderna already ran a randomized trial.

Its trial of just 50 people began four months ago and oddly only reported 14-day side effects.

Why didn’t it enroll more people in its trial? Why didn’t it report three-month effectiveness and do a proper trial?

Conducting a placebo-controlled trial in people during this time would not only yield useful information; it would enable further study of those subjects three and six months from now, when a winter surge may occur.

Let’s be honest: Follow-up studies of COVID vaccines in general have revealed a disappointing truth — mild efficacy against infection is transient, lasting just a few months.

Perhaps Pfizer and Moderna knew the FDA regulatory process was greased for them and they didn’t have to.

SEE ALSO

Masks don’t work against COVID-19 and Dr. Fauci should use one to gag himself
    It’s time for the FDA to resume its role as a regulator and not the marketing department for Pfizer and Moderna.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,541
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Founders Club
    In the last minute: 70% know something is wrong and yet they will still get on the train. I'd like to know the % who know and decide to do something about it. If this board is any indication of that % it is small and a deviant of that % will use the knowledge to harm others; hello Her Dazzler.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    "I don't feel good." "OMG, have you tested for Covid yet?" The sheep were filed into the hospitals, which were being paid extra by the federal government if they determined the "patient" died from Covid. Getting put on a ventilator was a death sentence. I couldn't tell you how many times I heard from the sheep after I denigrated Covid worship, "I know someone who died from Covid."
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

RoadTrip said:

"I don't feel good." "OMG, have you tested for Covid yet?" The sheep were filed into the hospitals, which were being paid extra by the federal government if they determined the "patient" died from Covid. Getting put on a ventilator was a death sentence. I couldn't tell you how many times I heard from the sheep after I denigrated Covid worship, "I know someone who died from Covid."
    The Throbber literally knows thousands of people. Doesn't know a single person who died 'of Covid'.

Knows a shitload of 75+ year old parents/grandparents who died because they were 75+ years old and that's what happens to people in greater frequency than younger age groups.

Knows a shitload of people who are now 'dying suddenly' a couple years down the road after getting jabbed, masking, etc.

CSB, I know, but shit doesn't add up.

Maybe all the people you know are bigots

Ever thought of that
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,903

RoadTrip said:

The Throbber literally knows thousands of people. Doesn't know a single person who died 'of Covid'.

Knows a shitload of 75+ year old parents/grandparents who died because they were 75+ years old and that's what happens to people in greater frequency than younger age groups.

Knows a shitload of people who are now 'dying suddenly' a couple years down the road after getting jabbed, masking, etc.

CSB, I know, but shit doesn't add up.

Maybe all the people you know are bigots

Ever thought of that
    Every fucking one. For sure.