Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I told you history would be kinder to Trump than Obama. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

One was a prototypical swamp creature. The other tried to drain the swamp.

Which will history be kindest to?
    It depends which side wins the war.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I told you history would be kinder to Trump than Obama. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

One was a prototypical swamp creature. The other tried to drain the swamp.

Which will history be kindest to?
    It depends which side wins the war.
    I like the guys with piano wire and lumbar decompression therapy techniques in this one. Give the points, too.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I never had symptoms so I propose that I never got it and am therefore just a higher level human being physically than you losers.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LAUSD’s Carvalho makes home visits to urge absent students to come back to school

Half of LAUSD students were chronically absent last year, and officials think up to 20,000 children aren't even enrolled, so LAUSD officials went door-to-door today to urge children to come back.

Any thoughts on why? I can't figure it out
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:
    I heard it really was from colon cancer. At this point, if you are a "doctor" contributing to Scientific America or NPR, I'm assuming that Tug conservatives are better doctors than the recently departed Dr. Bret Stetka. At least we actually care about our kids. Geezus.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited August 2022

hardhat said:
    I heard it really was from colon cancer. At this point, if you are a "doctor" contributing to Scientific America or NPR, I'm assuming that Tug conservatives are better doctors than the recently departed Dr. Bret Stetka. At least we actually care about our kids. Geezus.

"Late last week, Bret Stetka, my husband and partner of seventeen years, died suddenly after having a seizure at home. He was forty-three years old. Our daughter, Nico, just turned one.

Over the last few (impossible, surreal) days, many of you have asked — so kindly — if there’s somewhere you can make a donation in Bret’s memory. We don’t yet know exactly what killed him, so I’ve been grasping to name a foundation in the strange and terrifying fog of his passing. "

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2022
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

"Late last week, Bret Stetka, my husband and partner of seventeen years, died suddenly after having a seizure at home. He was forty-three years old. Our daughter, Nico, just turned one.

Over the last few (impossible, surreal) days, many of you have asked — so kindly — if there’s somewhere you can make a donation in Bret’s memory. We don’t yet know exactly what killed him, so I’ve been grasping to name a foundation in the strange and terrifying fog of his passing. "

Well since he jabbed his zero risk baby girl I’m gonna assume he was vaxxed and boosted up. Maybe look for answers there.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    Standard Supporter
    VAERS database showing more covid deaths from the vaxxes that all other vaccine deaths since the inception of the CDC database. Definitely supports getting healthy kids vaxxed. But the dead doctor thought getting his little baby vaxxed was worth the virtue signaling and his own death. The corruption of the medical profession and the government medical institutions is breathtaking.

https://www.biznews.com/health/2022/07/19/vaers-pfizer

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

The Anthony Fauci Foundation will gladly take donations from those he has helped kill

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    hardhat said:
    "Took it like a champ" is not something I'd caption a pic of my 1 year old with. What an idiot.

"One less" - TKS
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

hardhat said:
    "Took it like a champ" is not something I'd caption a pic of my 1 year old with. What an idiot.

"One less" - TKS
    One less shitlib is a better world.