Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    In Tennessee Ivermectin may be sold or purchased as an over-the-counter medication in this state without a prescription or consultation with a pharmacist or other healthcare professional licensed.

https://legiscan.com/TN/bill/SB2188/2021
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Head of King County public health. He’s not a data guy, I can assure you.

He should do swimming pool deaths
    My 4 year old eventually recovered from her zero symptoms. Touch and go there for awhile in September.
    Three kids 4 and under who all survived fine. Fevers for a day and some snot. Frankly, a normal occurrence every month courtesy of pre-school.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Well, it's seems like its everywhere. My family survived for 2+ year without the chicom crud and now my wife and I, the two kids and their spouses and the grandaughter all had the crud in the last four weeks and survived the cough, congestion and headache and slight fever and a little tired. Not in the top 30 of colds that I've had and far far less than any flu I've had. On day 2, in the old days I would have gone to work with the "cold". But you can read the story below and see how many douches we have in Oregon and that apparently masks have become the baby pacifier for adults. Geezus.

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2022/06/everybody-you-know-is-getting-infected-why-oregon-is-awash-in-unreported-covid-19-infections.html

By Fedor Zarkhin | The Oregonian/OregonLive
    Todd Ouzts let his guard down this week for perhaps the first time in two years and quickly regretted it.

After spending most of the pandemic isolated at home with his wife, Ouzts went to a Home Depot Monday, maskless, to buy a garage door opener. The 60-year-old semi-retired stop-motion animator had already received four doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and figured he was as prepared as he could be to transition back to a more normal life.

But in a variation of what is now a familiar story, Ouzts had a sore throat and was coughing and sneezing the next day. He originally thought the cause was dust he breathed in his garage while installing the opener. But by the following day, his body hurt and he had a headache. He took an at-home COVID-19 test and found out he was positive for the coronavirus.

While he made the choice to go to the store maskless, Ouzts is now frustrated about what he sees as mixed messages coming from the government about what precautions to take.

“I’m angry that we haven’t solved this yet as a society,” Ouzts said. “No one wants to be inconvenienced with rules anymore.”
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,782
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2022

Well, it's seems like its everywhere. My family survived for 2+ year without the chicom crud and now my wife and I, the two kids and their spouses and the grandaughter all had the crud in the last four weeks and survived the cough, congestion and headache and slight fever and a little tired. Not in the top 30 of colds that I've had and far far less than any flu I've had. On day 2, in the old days I would have gone to work with the "cold". But you can read the story below and see how many douches we have in Oregon and that apparently masks have become the baby pacifier for adults. Geezus.

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2022/06/everybody-you-know-is-getting-infected-why-oregon-is-awash-in-unreported-covid-19-infections.html

Todd Ouzts let his guard down this week for perhaps the first time in two years and quickly regretted it.

After spending most of the pandemic isolated at home with his wife, Ouzts went to a Home Depot Monday, maskless, to buy a garage door opener. The 60-year-old semi-retired stop-motion animator had already received four doses of the COVID-19 vaccine and figured he was as prepared as he could be to transition back to a more normal life.

But in a variation of what is now a familiar story, Ouzts had a sore throat and was coughing and sneezing the next day. He originally thought the cause was dust he breathed in his garage while installing the opener. But by the following day, his body hurt and he had a headache. He took an at-home COVID-19 test and found out he was positive for the coronavirus.

While he made the choice to go to the store maskless, Ouzts is now frustrated about what he sees as mixed messages coming from the government about what precautions to take.

“I’m angry that we haven’t solved this yet as a society,” Ouzts said. “No one wants to be inconvenienced with rules anymore.

If you'd have taken that stance in the first fucking place, Todd, your immune system wouldn't be so compromised.

Dumbass.

• Options
    Founders Club

“I’m angry that we haven’t solved this yet as a society,” Ouzts said. “No one wants to be inconvenienced with rules anymore.

If you'd have taken that stance in the first fucking place, Todd, your immune system wouldn't be so compromised.

Dumbass.

There is a Todd Turner joke in here, but not sure the best way to deliver it.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Plus, the douche was free to wear a mask and free to have a hands free delivery. But, that's not enough, everyone must be masked up. Let his guide down for the first time in two years. Definitely not on the Home of the Brave bandwagon and is happy to live in ignorant fear.

Dumbass.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

pawz said:

In Tennessee Ivermectin may be sold or purchased as an over-the-counter medication in this state without a prescription or consultation with a pharmacist or other healthcare professional licensed.

The amount of gaslighting that took place the past two years can never be forgotten.

Just look at that headline.
    Gee I wonder why

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

“I’m angry that we haven’t solved this yet as a society,” Ouzts said. “No one wants to be inconvenienced with rules anymore.”

It is everywhere right now. Almost unavoidable at this point.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

pawz said:

The amount of gaslighting that took place the past two years can never be forgotten.

Just look at that headline.
    Any look at the people with gunshots waiting in live wearing heavy coats in Oklahoma in mid September.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Do you believe there will be significant consequences for all of us who succumbed?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Do you believe there will be significant consequences for all of us who succumbed?
    I don't know. Only time will tell.

I don't believe history will judge this experiment fondly.