Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

I am actively trying to get Omicron (not kidding). Going everywhere I can in crowds unmasked and unafraid. To me getting this is the simplest and most effective way to guarantee myself a lifetime of 27X better immunity vs the vaccine. If you haven't gotten Omicron yet you really should try. Considered licking random people in the grocery store yesterday but instead of getting arrested I just stood uncomfortably close to people and breathed deeply. Will report back when I have the sniffles and VICTORY is achieved.

I support this. Probably should go to the beach, golf course or an Ozark pool party if you really wanna get it though.
    I'm not kidding at all about this. Omicron is the least severe variant ever. Sniffles. Get it now on a minor variant and have natural red man survivor super immunity for life. No more boosters. No more nothing. Just unstoppable white blood cells that can kick anythings ass. Bring it bitch ass Vid!

Going to get gas later I'm going to touch all the pump handles then rub my eyes a couple dozen tims.
    Damn im sneezing like crazy and my nose is running like a motherfucker. Just took a rapid test. Negative. Fuck!

Your weak ass immune system will probably pick it up within hours at most. I on the other hand am like a diamond fence
    Weak immune system? Little know fact that the very few reds that survived the white plague of small pox and other devil shit had what can only be described as super immunity afterwards. Natural selection and shit. I am descended from mutant humans that can't be killed by conventional methods. I proved this by doing enough blow to kill a small horse and surviving. Granted, I can't do math or any higher order thinking anymore, but whatever.
    Its little known because pox and the rest swept the western hemisphere when the white Hispanics showed up

Thinned the population leaving the immune

US army blankets makes a better story but the army plan was kill all the Buffalo and starve the natives to a reservation
    - John Dutton, Season 4, Episode 9. James Dutton, 1883 Season 1, Episode 1
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

I am actively trying to get Omicron (not kidding). Going everywhere I can in crowds unmasked and unafraid. To me getting this is the simplest and most effective way to guarantee myself a lifetime of 27X better immunity vs the vaccine. If you haven't gotten Omicron yet you really should try. Considered licking random people in the grocery store yesterday but instead of getting arrested I just stood uncomfortably close to people and breathed deeply. Will report back when I have the sniffles and VICTORY is achieved.

I support this. Probably should go to the beach, golf course or an Ozark pool party if you really wanna get it though.
    I'm not kidding at all about this. Omicron is the least severe variant ever. Sniffles. Get it now on a minor variant and have natural red man survivor super immunity for life. No more boosters. No more nothing. Just unstoppable white blood cells that can kick anythings ass. Bring it bitch ass Vid!

Going to get gas later I'm going to touch all the pump handles then rub my eyes a couple dozen tims.
    I'll send you my blow-up companion. 100% guarantee you'll pick up something. Maybe you'll get lucky and its only the Vid. She's going through an identity crisis, so please no anal
    I'll only put the tip in. Promise.
    Just enough to cause a little ring-sting, which is nothing new.
  • Options
    BTW, Biden continues to pour on the death count. As of today, he's over-taken Trump by 16k deaths and has two weeks to go before his year is up.

Landslide.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

BTW, Biden continues to pour on the death count. As of today, he's over-taken Trump by 16k deaths and has two weeks to go before his year is up.

Landslide.

He should resign. No shit, he’s a total failure as POTUS. Jimma is barely a close second.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Landslide.

He should resign. No shit, he’s a total failure as POTUS. Jimma is barely a close second.
    Jimmy wasn't evil. Just naive.

Joe is greedy and evil. Or rather he was evil before his mind went to shit and he's now controlled by even eviler people.

Still greedy AF though.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Landslide.

Jimmy wasn't evil. Just naive.

Joe is greedy and evil. Or rather he was evil before his mind went to shit and he's now controlled by even eviler people.

Still greedy AF though.
    As my late father would say. He’s so GD crooked that they’ll have to screw him into the ground when he dies.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

"It's created this social tension that I've never seen before. We've started looking at each other simply as sources of germs."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwPkE7oDfX8

This is worth a listen.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

"It's created this social tension that I've never seen before. We've started looking at each other simply as sources of germs."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwPkE7oDfX8

This is worth a listen.
    Those are both very interesting people, not the most interesting discussion.

It’s interesting in hindsight Jay was the driver behind the early Santa Clara seroprevalence studies that pissed off so many people.

Jay is a really good dude, he’s not on the wrong side of history.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,967
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The flu is back!
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

The flu is back!

Just had to get its own strains there
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Landslide.

Not only has he overtaken Trump's death count, he's also polling lower than Trump at the lowest point in his presidency.

Biden is so bad he looks up to Jimmy Carter.

Anybody seen the Dazzler in the last 2 weeks? Is he swinging from a beam somewhere, or what?
    81M votes. Allegedly.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

No wonder so many democrats have been going to Florida lately
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    hardhat said:

Where did Biden's chief shilling defenders run off to? Nary a peep for days.

Weird.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2022
    hardhat said:

Did you read what their suggestions for Biden include? I might side with Biden on this one.
    • The authors also said that vaccine mandates should be imposed more broadly, including for schoolchildren
    • The authors called, as well, for a broad “electronic vaccine certification platform,” which Mr. Biden has resisted.
    • Dr. Gounder said she has been disappointed by the administration’s “single-minded focus on vaccines” and with the decreasing emphasis on mask-wearing.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

hardhat said:

Did you read what their suggestions for Biden include? I might side with Biden on this one.
    • The authors also said that vaccine mandates should be imposed more broadly, including for schoolchildren
    • The authors called, as well, for a broad “electronic vaccine certification platform,” which Mr. Biden has resisted.
    • Dr. Gounder said she has been disappointed by the administration’s “single-minded focus on vaccines” and with the decreasing emphasis on mask-wearing.
    I only read the headline

I mean they are democrats