Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I am actively trying to get Omicron (not kidding). Going everywhere I can in crowds unmasked and unafraid. To me getting this is the simplest and most effective way to guarantee myself a lifetime of 27X better immunity vs the vaccine. If you haven't gotten Omicron yet you really should try. Considered licking random people in the grocery store yesterday but instead of getting arrested I just stood uncomfortably close to people and breathed deeply. Will report back when I have the sniffles and VICTORY is achieved.

Ironically my wife brought it back from Oklahoma
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,963
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I am actively trying to get Omicron (not kidding). Going everywhere I can in crowds unmasked and unafraid. To me getting this is the simplest and most effective way to guarantee myself a lifetime of 27X better immunity vs the vaccine. If you haven't gotten Omicron yet you really should try. Considered licking random people in the grocery store yesterday but instead of getting arrested I just stood uncomfortably close to people and breathed deeply. Will report back when I have the sniffles and VICTORY is achieved.

I support this. Probably should go to the beach, golf course or an Ozark pool party if you really wanna get it though.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

I support this. Probably should go to the beach, golf course or an Ozark pool party if you really wanna get it though.
    I'm not kidding at all about this. Omicron is the least severe variant ever. Sniffles. Get it now on a minor variant and have natural red man survivor super immunity for life. No more boosters. No more nothing. Just unstoppable white blood cells that can kick anythings ass. Bring it bitch ass Vid!

Going to get gas later I'm going to touch all the pump handles then rub my eyes a couple dozen tims.
    Damn im sneezing like crazy and my nose is running like a motherfucker. Just took a rapid test. Negative. Fuck!

Your weak ass immune system will probably pick it up within hours at most. I on the other hand am like a diamond fence
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

I'm not kidding at all about this. Omicron is the least severe variant ever. Sniffles. Get it now on a minor variant and have natural red man survivor super immunity for life. No more boosters. No more nothing. Just unstoppable white blood cells that can kick anythings ass. Bring it bitch ass Vid!

Going to get gas later I'm going to touch all the pump handles then rub my eyes a couple dozen tims.
    Damn im sneezing like crazy and my nose is running like a motherfucker. Just took a rapid test. Negative. Fuck!

Your weak ass immune system will probably pick it up within hours at most. I on the other hand am like a diamond fence
    Weak immune system? Little know fact that the very few reds that survived the white plague of small pox and other devil shit had what can only be described as super immunity afterwards. Natural selection and shit. I am descended from mutant humans that can't be killed by conventional methods. I proved this by doing enough blow to kill a small horse and surviving. Granted, I can't do math or any higher order thinking anymore, but whatever.
    im not sure what the takeaway from this is lol
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

Felt like the flu/chest cold. 2 days of feeling like shit, now I’m in the cough and crud zone.

Surging levels of grim
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club

Very concerned sounds like a parody but the fact that we can't tell is very concerning

At first I thought it was a joke but then realized so many morons actually think this way I should err towards idiocy.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://newsmax.com/us/teacher-new-york-covid-vaccine-17-year-old-boy/2022/01/04/id/1050926/

Totally normal. Not mentally ill at all

Police have arrested a New York school teacher for allegedly injecting a 17-year-old boy with what is believed to have been a COVID-19 vaccine, two news outlets are reporting.

The jab by Laura Russo took place on New Year’s Eve at her Long Island home without the consent of the boy’s parents, the Nassau County Police Department said in a statement.

"According to detectives, defendant Laura Parker Russo, 54, was at her home residence where she administered an injection of what is believed to be a COVID vaccine to a 17-year-old male victim," the statement noted.

"The male victim went home and informed his mother what had occurred. The mother had not given permission or authority to have her son injected with a COVID vaccine and called police. After an investigation was conducted, it was discovered that defendant Laura Parker Russo is not a medical professional or authorized to administer vaccines and was placed under arrest without incident."

Police said she was charged with "unauthorized practice of a profession."

Both the New York Post and NBC News 4 identified Russo as a teacher.

The school district superintendent in Nassau County said Russo been reassigned from the classroom pending the outcome of the investigation, NBC News 4 reported.

A video of the shot being injected appears to show the teenager getting a dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the station said. NBC News 4 noted the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is only approved for Americans 18 and over.

Have I not been arguing that teachers are a) Retarded, b) Sadistic and c) Psychotic?

I rest my case. Thank you.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

Weak immune system? Little know fact that the very few reds that survived the white plague of small pox and other devil shit had what can only be described as super immunity afterwards. Natural selection and shit. I am descended from mutant humans that can't be killed by conventional methods. I proved this by doing enough blow to kill a small horse and surviving. Granted, I can't do math or any higher order thinking anymore, but whatever.
    Its little known because pox and the rest swept the western hemisphere when the white Hispanics showed up

Thinned the population leaving the immune

US army blankets makes a better story but the army plan was kill all the Buffalo and starve the natives to a reservation
    - John Dutton, Season 4, Episode 9.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

I'll send you my blow-up companion. 100% guarantee you'll pick up something. Maybe you'll get lucky and its only the Vid. She's going through an identity crisis, so please no anal
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

I'll send you my blow-up companion. 100% guarantee you'll pick up something. Maybe you'll get lucky and its only the Vid. She's going through an identity crisis, so please no anal
    I'll only put the tip in. Promise.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

Try surfing by yourself in Cali. Definitely a life threatening activity as you are exposed to the chicom crud. Or playing singles tennis in West Linn. That is also life endangering according to Fow Chee and Lockdown Kate Brown.