Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Outdoor masking here in Stanwood is almost nil. It started sliding in May then dropped of cliff in June. Depending on the store, 25-50% masked.

Can I get an update on the conditions on the ground in Index?
    I have moved on.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Had lunch in CDA today. No fucking masks. Anywhere.

And the gyro at Vine and Olive was pretty fucking good.

Yeah not many masks over here. Let me know you're coming sometime!
    You guys gonna meet at the bath house in McCall?
    No they said you had it booked.
    I won’t be there until October. You two should be good to go.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    hardhat said:

Fact Check

No virus has ever been isolated or proven to exist. Fact.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club

don't know if this is the right thread, and I don't really care...
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    A new report revealed that Google and the USAID funded Wuhan collaborator Peter Daszak’s virus experiments for more than a decade, lending credence to the theory that big tech has been determined to silence the debate on COVID-19 origins.
    hardhat said:
    WHO is not the first & last word on health science, nothing's changed with me.

But...

A big fuckoff to to the trust-the-WHO-and-take-the-vaxx-without-question crowd.
    https://www.techradar.com/in/news/google-is-force-installing-some-covid-19-tracking-apps-on-android

Google is reportedly force-installing some Covid-19 tracking apps on Android

Smartphone users in some parts of the US have reported that Google has apparently
    installed a Covid-19 tracking app on their Android devices without seeking their consent.

The MassNotify app is created by Massachusetts’ Department of Public Health, and is the state’s official COVID-19 automated contact tracing notification system.

“MassNotify is a voluntary service and users can opt in or out at any time. Users decide whether to enable MassNotify and whether to share information through the system to help warn others of possible exposure,” reads the app’s Play Store page.

Although the page doesn’t say that the app has been forced installed into the devices of all Massachusetts residents, it does note that “the presence of this app on the phone does not indicate that MassNotify has been enabled.”
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,200 Swaye's Wigwam
    Best gif of 2020 imo.