Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,013
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I could get one just by going to a Mariners game now. What a world!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,078

We got 20 bucks off our groceries at Albertsons thanks to my wife getting shot 1

All they offered us was those goddamned Monopoly squares.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Damned with faint praise, but I expected far worse from Jay
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Data and science be damned!
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,205
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

So I need to mask my drains. Don't tell Chinslee or Shut Down Kate Brown.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Alexis said:

I could get one just by going to a Mariners game now. What a world!

But then you'd have to go to a Mariners game.

A fate worse than death.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Interesting. If I recall, that's how SARSv1 spread in a Hong Kong hotel. Shit mist.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Bob_C said:

Interesting. If I recall, that's how SARSv1 spread in a Hong Kong hotel. Shit mist.
    India is very unfortunate because the lack of indoor sanitation means going outside gives you a good chance of inhaling the shit mist.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    Founders Club
    Must be a really serious pandemic and effective vaccine if they’re having to bribe you to get vaccinated
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    Standard Supporter

Must be a really serious pandemic and effective vaccine if they’re having to bribe you to get vaccinated

Phucking Lock it Down Kate Brown was on the news the other day begging (next come threatening) people to go get vaccinated - while wearing a phucking mask during her haranguing. She basically is admitting that the vaccine doesn't work very well and you still need to wear a mask. A profiles in courage and science moment.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/leaky-plumbing-linked-to-sars-spread/
    The biggest SARS outbreak in Hong Kong spread through the plumbing in an apartment complex after visits from a man sick with the disease, a health official said Thursday.

Water droplets contaminated with the SARS virus may have been sucked out of bathroom drains into apartments by ventilation fans, said the Hong Kong health secretary, Dr. Yeoh Eng-kiong.

The disease - severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS, apparently also was spread through person-to-person contact and possibly by rats and cockroaches, Yeoh told a news conference.

The outbreak at the Amoy Gardens apartment complex was traced to a mainland Chinese man visiting his brother in March. The man's symptoms included diarrhea and his use of the bathroom helped set in motion a chain of events that eventually sickened 324 people from the apartments, an official report found.

Many who came down with SARS in the Block E building of the apartments also got diarrhea, spreading the disease further through faulty seals between sewage and water drains, Yeoh said.

Yep, I remembered right. Shit mist.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,205
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

The biggest SARS outbreak in Hong Kong spread through the plumbing in an apartment complex after visits from a man sick with the disease, a health official said Thursday.

Water droplets contaminated with the SARS virus may have been sucked out of bathroom drains into apartments by ventilation fans, said the Hong Kong health secretary, Dr. Yeoh Eng-kiong.

The disease - severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS, apparently also was spread through person-to-person contact and possibly by rats and cockroaches, Yeoh told a news conference.

The outbreak at the Amoy Gardens apartment complex was traced to a mainland Chinese man visiting his brother in March. The man's symptoms included diarrhea and his use of the bathroom helped set in motion a chain of events that eventually sickened 324 people from the apartments, an official report found.

Many who came down with SARS in the Block E building of the apartments also got diarrhea, spreading the disease further through faulty seals between sewage and water drains, Yeoh said.

We were told that poor and colored people were getting it more because they worked in public facing jobs even though no one could trace outbreaks in any material numbers to businesses using the miracle cure of contact tracing.

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

We were told that poor and colored people were getting it more because they worked in public facing jobs even though no one could trace outbreaks in any material numbers to businesses using the miracle cure of contact tracing.

Nigeria says hello
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

We got 20 bucks off our groceries at Albertsons thanks to my wife getting shot 1

If she was a regular at the Tug Tavern, this may have not ever happened.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,078

Fuck Jay Chinslee.

Fuck him to all hell.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,122
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Joked the other day with a buddy about people washing their groceries and amazon packages. He got a little defensive. I pick interesting friends.

Pierce County Executive Bruce Dannmeier has been hitting Inslee pretty good. I'm most surprised that Thurston County has avoided almost all phase reductions but being adjacent to Pierce, Kitsap, and Lewis counties that all have high numbers. Gotta wonder if some cooking of the books has been happening there. I also imagine man of the residents work for the state and do anything Lord Inslee says.