Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maximum Carnage Week Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2021
    doogie said:

My niece went back to school and started playing varsity soccer. They practice and play in masks. She’s having chronic migraines and they can’t figure out where it’s coming from.

That’s the joke!
    I shit you not she had an MRI today, it was clear so the investigation continues. my west coast family is so broken by covid I can’t point out the obvious.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Saw people walking through Arches and Zion National parks with masks on.

People are nuts!

Same, was there recently when it was 80F. Masks everywhere.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Maybe the dazzler went to Florida.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY: Florida Man Will Wear Grim Reaper Outfit to Scare People Away from Beaches (and Raise Money for Dems).

Naturally, he quickly became a mascot of Dem house organ CNN: CNN’s promotion of idiot ‘Grim Reaper’ attorney ends in embarrassment.

Called it.

CNN’s embrace of attorney Daniel Uhlfelder has ended in embarrassment, exactly as predicted. CNN and other newsrooms hyped the attorney last year when he dressed as the Grim Reaper and scolded unsuspecting Florida beachgoers for supposed COVID-19 social distancing violations. CNN devoted both an on-air report and social media posts to promoting Uhlfelder, treating him as a heroic figure rather than as a habitual, attention-seeking clown who had earlier joined a Black Lives Matter protest without any regard for social distancing protocols.

Now, though, an appeals court has recommended that the Florida Bar take disciplinary action against Uhlfelder. The recommendation comes in response to the attorney’s attempt to appeal a ruling against his idiotic case demanding that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis close the beaches amid the pandemic, Florida Politics reports.

Uhlfelder and his lawyers “knew or should have known that their ‘demands’ that the Governor ‘close the beaches’ were not validly asserted below (in the circuit court) or on appeal,” the 1st District Court of Appeal panel said in an order written by Judge Brad Thomas and Judge Adam Tanenbaum.

It adds, “There was no good-faith legal argument to support a claim for such relief in the trial court, and there was certainly no good faith basis to argue legal error on appeal. [Uhlfelder] and his counsel undoubtedly used this court merely as a stage from which to act out their version of political theater. This was unprofessional and an abuse of the judicial process.”

The order also came close to imposing financial sanctions on Uhlfelder and his legal team. However, it stopped just short of that.

Judge Susan Kelsey said in her concurring opinion that she “would also impose significant monetary sanctions.”
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2021

My niece went back to school and started playing varsity soccer. They practice and play in masks. She’s having chronic migraines and they can’t figure out where it’s coming from.

Oxy...Ox.....what's that necessary element for life thingy, that the deprivation of can kill you?

Maybe a biology or chemistry teacher can figure it out.
  • Options
    doogie said:
    Wait for those Protestant English bastards to release the variants on those papists, then lets see the numbers.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    What a shit show this is turning out to be....
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I guess if Trump is getting blamed for two weeks to flatten the curve now it may be over

I don’t remember “two weeks to stop the spread”...

I do remember “two weeks to flatten the curve” being an official White House COVID response policy, aimed at allowing our HC apparatus time to gather and stock PPE.

I’d actually agree that the 15 day plan was one of his poorer CV19 messaging missteps, because, by March 20th or whatever, the horse was out of the barn.

All international travel needed to be halted back in January when we had a chance to get our arms around this thing.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    thechatch said:

I guess if Trump is getting blamed for two weeks to flatten the curve now it may be over

All international travel needed to be halted back in January when we had a chance to get our arms around this thing.
    Wrong.

The plan from the very beginning was to restrict travel, and ban it altogether for those that don't comply with the Nazis, under the guise of the fake Convid 1984 Scamdemic and the farce of "Climate Change."

It's precisely this line of thought that will get you locked down, and agreeing that it's necessary.... to take away your freedom.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't agree with the flatten the curve at the time. It does appear to be a Fauci CDC request but was definitely implemented by the states without legislative oversight

Trump wanted to open up by Easter and was Charles Manson

Ask Newsom who shut California. Ask Inslee who is threatening to close Washington again

Like I said if blaming Trump gets this bullshit to stop then blame away
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

thechatch said:

Wrong.

The plan from the very beginning was to restrict travel, and ban it altogether for those that don't comply with the Nazis, under the guise of the fake Convid 1984 Scamdemic and the farce of "Climate Change."

It's precisely this line of thought that will get you locked down, and agreeing that it's necessary.... to take away your freedom.
    New Zealand is a fucking island and they shut everything down and they still couldn’t stop it
    Arrest and execute everyone in the New Zealand Government, the New Zealand Big Pharma Cartel, the NZ MSM, etc. - execute everyone that is part of the Covid/Great Reset Agenda, and it will stop. Give the ignorant, who don't know the Agendas they are promoting, a week to resign, or face the same fate.

Burn Jacinda Ardern at the stake like the Masonic Witch that she is, but do it slowly to keep her alive for as long as possible.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2021
    New Zealand postponed their elections

Then she got reelected
  • Options
    edited April 2021

thechatch said:

Wrong.

May I ask which Reich we are up to now? 7th or 8th? I can't keep track.